The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Aaaaannnndddd....

A BUMP for the East Coast Evening Shift!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • I've just seen this, but I'd definitely love a version of this on DVD! The only version I've seen has a stupid timer running all the way through it :(
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I've just seen this, but I'd definitely love a version of this on DVD! The only version I've seen has a stupid timer running all the way through it :(

I've seen it too, but in shit quality (with that annoying-ass timer). Here's to an official release! :D Thanks!
  • Ahhh, I've been watching the BBC broadcast of the Reading show ... again! It's great! Thanks to those who recorded and uploaded the BBC and webcast versions, as well as those who put it on YouTube, those who are seeding torrents, etc...Thanks! (You know who you are, and so do we!;)).

Now, if only we had an official, clean, sharp, high-quality release of UNPLUGGED...! :D
    ~
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
    I feel like a fool. Unplugged should also be released on VINYL. So CD, DVD, and Vinyl.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    I feel like a fool. Unplugged should also be released on VINYL. So CD, DVD, and Vinyl.

Oooooo, vinyl! Spin the Black (UNPLUGGED) Circle!

Let's make it happen, peeps! :D
    ~

YDWWMPJC?!!
    Bump before bed :)
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Oooooo, vinyl! Spin the Black (UNPLUGGED) Circle!

Let's make it happen, peeps! :D
    ~

I'd so buy it on vinyl.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Hello, all!

This is a bleary-eyed message from a sleepy, sleepy person, requesting that you people across the pond who are busily going about your day will take a moment to check out the petition through the link in this post and add your signature, if you haven't already.

Just think how nicely a high-quality release of PJ's incredible MTV Unplugged performance would complement your downloads of the Reading show!

Thanks for your time!

Peace...out....zzzzzzzz

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Hello, all!

This is a bleary-eyed message from a sleepy, sleepy person, requesting that you people across the pond who are busily going about your day will take a moment to check out the petition through the link in this post and add your signature, if you haven't already.

Just think how nicely a high-quality release of PJ's incredible MTV Unplugged performance would complement your downloads of the Reading show!

Thanks for your time!

Peace...out....zzzzzzzz

I just signed :D

Vinyl would be cool, too :)
    I just signed :D

Yes vinyl would be awesome! I can't believe I didn't think to request it in the thread title. Who knows who else would have shown up and signed had I done that!!! Thank you for support :)
  • I just signed :D

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to sign; your support is much appreciated! :D

Step on up, folks! Don't be shy. Only takes a moment!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Lunch(ish) bump. :D

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Yep, you guessed it....

[size=+2]BUMP![/size]

~

YDWWMPJC?!!
    A long day of classes and no Unplugged to heal my wounds :( Come on PJ, this will help me survive college ;)
    Boo!
    I"m deaf right now but I'd still like to be able to watch the Unplugged.

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

Lizardjam wrote:
    I"m deaf right now but I'd still like to be able to watch the Unplugged.

You're deaf, right now? I'm confused????

:confused:
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    viva Unplugged!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    brainofPJ wrote:
    viva Unplugged!!!

Viva la vinyl!
    Unplugged on vinyl of course :)
    danny72688 wrote:
    You're deaf, right now? I'm confused????

:confused:

In one ear...hehe. Weird, I know, but I'd still like unplugged!!!!!!!!

Lizardjam wrote:
    In one ear...hehe. Weird, I know, but I'd still like unplugged!!!!!!!!

Is it permanent or temporary?
  • Arrgghh! I'm slacking!

Okay, actually, I'm working, packing, making lists, cutting my dog's nails, eating a healthy meal of Ramen noodles (nowhere near my dog's nails), making the occasional post, and basically trying to juggle my little world! All while listening to PJ as much as possible, of course. Yup, guess maybe I am slacking.

Anyway, I'll stop slacking for a sec and give this a bump! Can't wait until I've done everything on my lists so I can...UNPLUG!

Oh, wait, that's right. They haven't RELEASED it yet! So tell me, WHO'S THE REAL SLACKER, huh? Huh? HUH? We're waaaaiiiittttiiinnggg!

YDWWMPJC?!!
    Arrgghh! I'm slacking!

Okay, actually, I'm working, packing, making lists, cutting my dog's nails, eating a healthy meal of Ramen noodles (nowhere near my dog's nails), making the occasional post, and basically trying to juggle my little world! All while listening to PJ as much as possible, of course. Yup, guess maybe I am slacking.

Anyway, I'll stop slacking for a sec and give this a bump! Can't wait until I've done everything on my lists so I can...UNPLUG!

Oh, wait, that's right. They haven't RELEASED it yet! So tell me, WHO'S THE REAL SLACKER, huh? Huh? HUH? We're waaaaiiiittttiiinnggg!

Frosted nuts ;)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Frosted nuts ;)

Ooooo...word association! Okay, lessee...what comes to mind...

erm, frozen loonies...

um, sugar coated almonds....

hmm...a popular breakfast cereal...

uh, a personal problem that you really might want to talk to your doctor about....

Dammit, I can't get UNPLUGGED out of that at all!

YDWWMPJC?!!
    Ooooo...word association! Okay, lessee...what comes to mind...

erm, frozen loonies...

um, sugar coated almonds....

hmm...a popular breakfast cereal...

uh, a personal problem that you really might want to talk to your doctor about....

Dammit, I can't get UNPLUGGED out of that at all!

[size=+5]WINKIE![/size]
    Alright - here's the connection to my outbursts:
    My brain is Unplugged at the moment. School has fried it for today so I'm not making much sense anymore ;)
  • OK Im signing this.....
    OK Im signing this.....

Nice! Thanks a bunch :)
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    people still coming on in...

it's a great thing :)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks