Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i missed the webcast too, i knew nothing about it.

the number is up to 85 here, it's looking better everyday! :D

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Well, here's a link to the webcast:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sofz0f

At least you can watch that while we're waiting for the official release of ...

UNPLUGGED!

:D:D:D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i missed the webcast too, i knew nothing about it.

the number is up to 85 here, it's looking better everyday! :D

I'm waiting for 100. Then I'll feel better and that this petition isn't wasting space :)

4553 signatures for the other petition! That's good!
  • Options
    Well, here's a link to the webcast:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sofz0f

At least you can watch that while we're waiting for the official release of ...

UNPLUGGED!

Sweet!
    Awesome!
    Thanks!!! :)
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Sorry for the slacking today. BUMP! Maybe it doesn't need it.....but I'd really like the Unplugged.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Sorry for the slacking today. BUMP! Maybe it doesn't need it.....but I'd really like the Unplugged.

We need all the bumps we can get :)
    We mean business.
    :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    We need all the bumps we can get :)
    We mean business.
    :p

I really want to post quotes from it too...but with this holding out I can't remember anything but PORCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I really want to post quotes from it too...but with this holding out I can't remember anything but PORCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything PJ related should be cool :cool: Just keep it in context of Unplugged :D I can remember little from this excellent show. Boy I need to see it again soon. Hint hint.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Anything PJ related should be cool :cool: Just keep it in context of Unplugged :D I can remember little from this excellent show. Boy I need to see it again soon. Hint hint.

But I can't remember!!!!! They need to release it quickly!!!!

• Options
    Btw, these little petitions do sometimes work. I've seen a few dvd releases of late(mind you they're old tv series) that were released strictly due to fanatic involvement. I believe. I DO!

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Btw, these little petitions do sometimes work. I've seen a few dvd releases of late(mind you they're old tv series) that were released strictly due to fanatic involvement. I believe. I DO!

That's the spirit! All it takes is a little faith. Just remember to be Faithfull and PJ will deliver. They're like Domino's ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    That's the spirit! All it takes is a little faith. Just remember to be Faithfull and PJ will deliver. They're like Domino's ;)

We're faithful, we all believe, we all believe it :)

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Lizardjam wrote:

"there's another guy named Eddie here..."

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    We're faithful, we all believe, we all believe it :)

{Hums song and pretends to sing the words he should know}
    ;):)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    {Hums song and pretends to sing the words he should know}
    ;):)

I cannot tell a lie. I've used the new site for more song lyrics than a "real" pearl jam fan should need. I can do every tone in the song though...hehehe

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I cannot tell a lie. I've used the new site for more song lyrics than a "real" pearl jam fan should need. I can do every tone in the song though...hehehe

I can BS every Pearl Jam song I don't know the real words to. I'm not sure if Eddie even knows all his lyrics sometimes ;)
    Need proof? Refer to Satan's Bed (State College '03) ;):D
    Unplugged is cooler than me, and that's pretty cool :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I can BS every Pearl Jam song I don't know the real words to. I'm not sure if Eddie even knows all his lyrics sometimes ;)
    Need proof? Refer to Satan's Bed (State College '03) ;):D
    Unplugged is cooler than me, and that's pretty cool :cool:

I don't need any proof. I've seen enough live to completely understand. I think I need Unplugged to help me with my SOLAT lyrics...heheh

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I don't need any proof. I've seen enough live to completely understand. I think I need Unplugged to help me with my SOLAT lyrics...heheh

I listened to Singles today, and Breath came on. I just thought to myself, "Goddman this song is awesome. What IF they played it at Unplugged?! That'd have been the shiznit!" Then a few songs later I heard SOLAT and wondered why they chose that one over Breath. Both good, but Breath Unplugged?! :eek: No way, our heads would explode.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I listened to Singles today, and Breath came on. I just thought to myself, "Goddman this song is awesome. What IF they played it at Unplugged?! That'd have been the shiznit!" Then a few songs later I heard SOLAT and wondered why they chose that one over Breath. Both good, but Breath Unplugged?! :eek: No way, our heads would explode.

I wouldn't mind the exploding as long as my ears and eyes were intact so I could keep watching and listening. ;)

• Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Release It Damn It
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Release It Damn It

Yes release this puppy. He'll have a good home at my house and everyone else's :) Thanks for the support!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes release this puppy. He'll have a good home at my house and everyone else's :) Thanks for the support!

Yeah, it'd have a great home at my house, and with this puppy, there'd be no piddling on the carpet! (At least not by the puppy; maybe me, just a little, from the excitement of finally having Unplugged on DVD! :p But let's just keep that to ourselves, shall we? :D)
    ~
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Bumpity.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    PLEASE REALESE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

rage333
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    Whew! What a relief! Why did you wait so long? :p Finally... rest...in peace...

Hey, thanks for posting.

Wow, the concert was amazing via webcast; I can't imagine what it must have been like if you were there! I read that it was a capacity crowd - 65K! Is that true? F'n amazing!

Danny, you're gonna have quite a bit of catching up to do to update the list on post 1! ;)

Peace!

Yeh it is true, it was a huge crowd. I believe only Muse pulled in a bigger crowd.

And unforetunately I wasn't there but I caught their first set on BBC3 which was showing it over here in the UK.... And I have to say I would've killed my own mother to have been there!

And I would've been if wasn't for damn ticket touts and Ebay!!! >.<
    Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town - Vs. - Pearl jam

Ban Ticket Touts! Make Music Concerts For Fans Not Opportunists!
  • Options
    rage333 wrote:
    PLEASE REALESE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

rage333

What (s)he said ^^^^.
    :)
  • Options
    Yeh it is true, it was a huge crowd. I believe only Muse pulled in a bigger crowd.

And unforetunately I wasn't there but I caught their first set on BBC3 which was showing it over here in the UK.... And I have to say I would've killed my own mother to have been there!

And I would've been if wasn't for damn ticket touts and Ebay!!! >.<
    Sorry you didn't get a ticket, man. The sole consolation is that at least we got to see it via webcast (live or later) or BBC! So glad I got to share in the experience, at least vicariously, with those that made it to the festival, as well as those watching the webcast. I wonder how many of us there were!

If you didn't get to watch the initial webast, it's still great that you can download and watch that concert whenever you want....

Now it's time to release UNPLUGGED so we can do the same thing! :D

~

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yup, I'm ready for that puppy. Got newspaper laid out and everything!

Please take a moment to sign the petition if you haven't already, folks. Thanks for your support! :D

~

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Yup, I'm ready for that puppy. Got newspaper laid out and everything!

Please take a moment to sign the petition if you haven't already, folks. Thanks for your support! :D

~

Seems like it was between 30 and 40 new signatures over the weekend. Keep it up everyone :D I need a new puppy :) This thing will be to 5000 in no time, but that's only half the battle.
    And my petition is nearing 100 :)
  • Options
    Bumpity bump.
    Unplugged :)