Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    i already have a gangsta gangsta quality unplugged cd so i dont know why you guys are killin yourselves over this their all over ebay,good copies too.

It doesn't take much effort at all. And it'd be nice to have.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    4525 signatures and counting for UNPLUGGED!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    How many does it require?!?!?!?

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    How many does it require?!?!?!?

Aiming for 10K, so we're nearly halfway there! :D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Hey, a couple more since earlier post.

Don't be shy, folks. Step on up, click the petition link, and support the cause. Future generations will thank you! :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3561245&postcount=27

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Hey, a couple more since earlier post.

Don't be shy, folks. Step on up, click the petition link, and support the cause. Future generations will thank you! :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3561245&postcount=27

we will all thank you...

even those that say they would rather have another show released

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    we will all thank you...

even those that say they would rather have another show released

Many thanks, indeed! :)

And about releasing other shows...To my knowledge, MTV does not control what shows PJ releases. This petition will be submitted to MTV to release PJ's MTV UNPLUGGED performance. Unless PJ has handed over control of its show vault to MTV, this should not have any impact on PJ releasing other shows!

Of course, please correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how I understand the situation.

So go ahead, sign! :D Already have your very own, high-quality, bar-less, clean DVD boot? Great! You are still cordially invited to sign the petition to support those of us who would like an official release. ;)

Thanks!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

And about releasing other shows...To my knowledge, MTV does not control what shows PJ releases. This petition will be submitted to MTV to release PJ's MTV UNPLUGGED performance. Unless PJ has handed over control of its show vault to MTV, this should not have any impact on PJ releasing other shows!

Of course, please correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how I understand the situation.

So go ahead, sign! :D Already have your very own, high-quality, bar-less, clean DVD boot? Great! You are still cordially invited to sign the petition to support those of us who would like an official release. ;)

Thanks!

i'm thinking you're right on this one...how could you not be? :)

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i'm thinking you're right on this one...how could you not be? :)
    Mais bien sur, mon ami!

et....

BUMP!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

Thanks!

I imagine people don't want to put forth the effort. I don't think anyone actually thinks it'd get in the way of any other show being released. That is a tad ridiculous.

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I imagine people don't want to put forth the effort. I don't think anyone actually thinks it'd get in the way of any other show being released. That is a tad ridiculous.

I know, it does seem ridiculous. Sure surprised me when I saw posts making that argument! :confused:

:D

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I know, it does seem ridiculous. Sure surprised me when I saw posts making that argument! :confused:

Confuses me. I'd support 'em all if I wanted 'em all! :) I'd sure support the Gorge, Showbox('04)...a whole slew! I'd love as many PJ dvds as possible!

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Confuses me. I'd support 'em all if I wanted 'em all! :) I'd sure support the Gorge, Showbox('04)...a whole slew! I'd love as many PJ dvds as possible!

Totally agree.

I'm off to catch a few Z's. I'll bump in the a.m. as soon as I get a chance!;)

UNPLUGGED!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Bump!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Yes, please release it on DVD.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Yes, please release it on DVD.

Many thanks, Ms. Haiku!

Fellow PJ fans, it just takes a sec to pop over and sign the petition at http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3561245&postcount=27. Go ahead; support the cause!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    My first post of the day. I'm trying to avoid homework. Sure be nice if I had that Unplugged DVD playing in the background...

• Options
    "that's how we write songs, we just sit down and play..."

• Options
    Hey, BrainofPJ, I was wondering: Did you manage to salvage any of your files, or did you lose everything after all?

Oh, and.....

[size=+2]BUMP![/size]

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Hey, BrainofPJ, I was wondering: Did you manage to salvage any of your files, or did you lose everything after all?

Oh, and.....

[size=+2]BUMP![/size]

i lost everything. was in the process of looking at some drives to purchase...

woe is me

• Options
    Gladly adding my name to this..i would love to have a full dvd of the show, personally
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    Gladly adding my name to this..i would love to have a full dvd of the show, personally
    Thanks, reachdown12! :D That brings us to 11 more sigs since about this time yesterday!
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i lost everything. was in the process of looking at some drives to purchase...

woe is me
    Woe is right! :eek: I'm so sorry; I feel your pain!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Thanks, reachdown12! :D That brings us to 11 more sigs since about this time yesterday!

Woe is right! :eek: I'm so sorry; I feel your pain!

it sucks, but i realize it's not that big of a deal.

hmm, however, i did lose any versions of unplugged that i had...even though i wasn't going to endulge until the release of the OFFICIAL!!!

• Options
    I'll post over and over again!!!

RELEASE THE DVD AND CD OF PEARL JAM'S AMAZING UNPLUGGED!!!
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    I'll post over and over again!!!

RELEASE THE DVD AND CD OF PEARL JAM'S AMAZING UNPLUGGED!!!

Gracias, Clau!

Danke!

Merci!

etc.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Release The Dvd And Cd Of Pearl Jam's Amazing Unplugged!!!
  • Options
    Release The Dvd And Cd Of Pearl Jam's Amazing Unplugged!!!

AMAZING is right!

Step on up, folks. There's room for everyone!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    bbbbbuuuuuummmmmpppppp.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    bump before bed

:)

• Options
    mornin peeps