Comments

• Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Niko80 wrote:
    I wanna see this happen, sign me up!

Done. Thanks.
    :):):):):):)
  • Options
    Lunch break. Coffee break. Just getting out of bed. Just falling into bed. Cruising the Pit in front of the TV in your underwear...

Any time is a good time to sign the petition to release UNPLUGGED!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Just getting out of bed. Cruising the Pit in front of the TV in your underwear...

Any time is a good time to sign the petition to release UNPLUGGED!

I hear that! Unpluuuuuuuuuuuged!!!
  • Options
    It's getting to be that time.
    Time to bump this thread that is.
  • Options
    No, beloved UNPLUGGED petition, NO!!!

Do not go gentle into that good night! ....
    Rage, RAGE against the dying of the light!

See, if we could just hurry up and get that petition up to 10,000, I wouldn't have to go the dramatic route! Under the circumstances, however...;)

~~~
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    See, if we could just hurry up and get that petition up to 10,000, I wouldn't have to go the dramatic route!

3 more since last night........
    This is going to be a while :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    3 more since last night........
    This is going to be a while :p

Four? Four? Do I hear a four? Who'll be four?

Thank-you, to the lurker who just clicked the petition link.

Do I hear five...?

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Four? Four? Do I hear a four? Who'll be four?

Thank-you, to the lurker who just clicked the petition link.

Do I hear five...?

!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know my friend's email addresses. They won't mind signing ;););)
  • Options
    Oh, by the way, my fellow bumpers.....
    I will be at the beach tomorrow through Monday (can bump before I leave and when I return Monday). I will need you to be on the top of your game at this time as I won't be able to keep this alive for those days. I will be clocking in some outside time and looks like lightning is far from where I'll be :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh, by the way, my fellow bumpers.....
    I will be at the beach tomorrow through Monday (can bump before I leave and when I return Monday). I will need you to be on the top of your game at this time as I won't be able to keep this alive for those days. I will be clocking in some outside time and looks like lightning is far from where I'll be :)
    Yeah, I guess ya gotta quit hiding indoors sometime, huh? ;)

Don't worry, I'll give this thread a bump whenever I can, and I'm sure the other "bumpers" will, too.

I'll be making a crosscountry move in a couple weeks and will be off the board for a few days. I'll give you more info when it's a little closer; it'll be shortly after Labor Day.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Don't worry, I'll give this thread a bump whenever I can, and I'm sure the other "bumpers" will, too.

:D
    Awesome!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i wonder if Kat and Sea have signed the petition yet

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i wonder if Kat and Sea have signed the petition yet

They haven't posted in my thread ;) But I suppose the petition is the important part!

You and HeadlongRush and Lizardjam have to keep an eye on this thread while I disappear to the beach this weekend :)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    They haven't posted in my thread ;) But I suppose the petition is the important part!

You and HeadlongRush and Lizardjam have to keep an eye on this thread while I disappear to the beach this weekend :)

oh that won't be a problem now that i have my trusty computer back :)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    oh that won't be a problem now that i have my trusty computer back :)

Awesome! :D:D
    It's so nice when people got your back :)
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    danny72688 wrote:

I missed a whole page! Maybe more! ACK! People!!! Supppppppoooortt!!!!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    No lightning yet, guess Unplugged is working its way to our homes :)
  • Options
    Look what I found on page 2. I'll put it back where it belongs.
  • Options
    I dropped the leash. It ran away again. Found it though! :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    No lightning yet, guess Unplugged is working its way to our homes :)

Okay, what's going on, huh? Know what's happening outside MY windows right now? Yup, that's right. A spectacular thunderstorm, complete with...you guessed it...LIGHTNING! :eek: WTF? What did I do?!

I'm going to get off the computer until things settle down a little. I've got to go and make sure everything that isn't connected to a surge protector is....

[size=+1]UNPLUGGED![/size]

BTW, if you think I'm just making all that up for this post...I'm not! It really is storming! I'm surrounded by very, very unhappy dogs right now! :eek:

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    BTW, if you think I'm just making all that up for this post...I'm not! It really is storming! I'm surrounded by very, very unhappy dogs right now! :eek:

LOL! They're upset about Unplugged not being released yet too huh? ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    LOL! They're upset about Unplugged not being released yet too huh? ;)
    Yeah; dogs are really sensitive about these things, you know.

Well, now that I'm plugged back in, here's a bump for UNPLUGGED!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    So...The Boys Are Back In Town. Wish Unplugged was back in town. I want to share it with my nephew and continue his Education. But It's Okay; with your support, it'll happen soon! :D

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I can get one more bump after this before I set sail.
    Unplugged :)
  • Options
    Have a great time. Be safe, rock out, and watch for thunderstorms!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Have a great time. Be safe, rock out, and watch for thunderstorms!

Thanks!!! :D:D:D
    The oceans are calling me :) Too bad I'm going with PJ haters :rolleyes: That's what iPods are for though!

And yes, about thunderstorms... If that shit even starts with me, I'll go Nothingman style and catch that bolt of lightning and throw it the fuck away! ;) Won't be cursing that day either ;)
  • Options
    One last bump!
    See you all Monday night! :D
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Bump again. I don't have anything else to say except, please release this show!!!!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Bump again. I don't have anything else to say except, please release this show!!!!!!!!

Pretty much says it all! ;)

~

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    i already have a gangsta gangsta quality unplugged cd so i dont know why you guys are killin yourselves over this their all over ebay,good copies too.
    "she dreams orgasms in technicolor"
    -knyck ward