Secret Santa 2017

1456810

Comments

  • CheekyCatCheekyCat CincinnatiPosts: 23
    edited December 2017
    Sonja_S said:
    Thank you so much, Cathy, Jinx and Baxter! Both for the presents and the hilarious card :) 
    I hope everyone can see how great the necklace and earrings look, I just hid your full name with the lid of the box. If I wasn't off to meet a friend for lunch now, I'd dig right into the 8 Wonders of Cincinnati. Really looking forward to learning about your hometown :-) Funny how after 25 years, I still start grinning like a loon when I see the stick man =) 
    Off to make my friend jealous with my new jewellry now. Thanks again, I really appreciate the thoughtful gifts :-)


    Yaaaaayyy!  So happy (and relieved) everything finally ma!e it to you!  (all unbroken, too).  No need to hide my name as I'm sure many of the folks here might be familiar with me on a few of the PJ pages on Facebook ;)  I enjoyed having an international Secret Santa friend. 
    Also, I completely agree with the uncontrollable grin at the sight of Stickman!  Enjoy and Cheers to a very Happy 2018!  
    Post edited by CheekyCat on
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Sonja_SSonja_S ViennaPosts: 442
    CheekyCat said:

    Yaaaaayyy!  So happy (and relieved) everything finally ma!e it to you!  (all unbroken, too).  No need to hide my name as I'm sure many of the folks here might be familiar with me on a few of the PJ pages on Facebook ;)  I enjoyed having an international Secret Santa friend. 
    Also, I completely agree with the uncontrollable grin at the sight of Stickman!  Enjoy and Cheers to a very Happy 2018!  
    I'm still crossing my fingers for the stuff I sent to the US to finally arrive at its destination, so I know the feeling.
    A Happy 2018 to you too! :) 
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • latislatis Lima, PerúPosts: 5
    edited December 2017

    Hello ! I know that my secret recipient of Santa received her gift in November, but I do not think they have posted it here. I have not received anything from my holy secret, but the postal mail in Peru is a disaster =) Happy 2018 Everyone!
    Post edited by latis on
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,153
    I love all the presents.  Can't wait for a great tour year with the band.  I hope we get to meet up with some of you awesome folks!!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OHPosts: 2,411
    This thread has gotten pretty quiet. Hopefully my SS received their gift with no issues. 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fieldsPosts: 7,106
    KC138045 said:
    This thread has gotten pretty quiet. Hopefully my SS received their gift with no issues. 
    Same for me.
    What this thread needs is Speedy saying "Fuck Santa."   :naughty:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MIPosts: 4,723
    No gift received here. Anyone else at this point?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,898
    Just recently had confirmation that my Secret Santa recipient received their gift a few days ago...so I'm really Happy that it arrived there alright :)
    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 49
    Got no confirmation from my secret santa yet. All I know is, that the parcel is in canada since 12th of december...

  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,922
    My SS is quiet too. It had a long way to go and I can’t track it. Hopefully it reached its destination. 

    Seeing what people got and the reactions is kinda part of it. So hopefully recipients....post away!!! 
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fieldsPosts: 7,106
    Here I am complaining about people not posting their gifts and I haven't put up a picture of mine.



    From Briony, I received beautiful hand carved salad servers, a magnet of the South African flag, and a really cool CD with a mix of music!  When I first looked at the CD I thought maybe I'd be listening to some South African music but the second song was The Who's I Can't Explain!  It's got a great variety of music on it and I've been listening to it in the car for the last few days.  Thank you, Briony, In hot Cape Town--we know a little bit about hot weather in Texas!  :wink:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,898

    So many Nice and Wonderful gifts :)

    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
  • HarrycatHarrycat UKPosts: 31
    Received mine today which was perfect as I have been away.
    Thank you Keith so much I love them.  Will be wearing my t- shirt tomorrow at work at it will be worn to see Pearl Jam during the European tour. Oh and chocolate and peanut butter!!!!!!!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MIPosts: 4,723
    Awesome!!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Tracking says the gift I sent has been delivered (back on 12/20) but I've not heard from the recipient (which is very disappointing but - oh well). I have heard from the person who picked my name. Seems there was a snafu with my address but very happy to hear from them :) that makes all the difference!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.


    I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • EnkiduEnkidu So CalPosts: 2,943
    I love all the pictures so much.  I hope my package got to its destination - I know I was cutting it close for Christmas.  It is amazing to see how creative people are.  
  • HarrycatHarrycat UKPosts: 31
    Enkidu said:
    I love all the pictures so much.  I hope my package got to its destination - I know I was cutting it close for Christmas.  It is amazing to see how creative people are.  
    Yes I'm hoping mine made it to the recipient. I know I sent it a bit late so it may not have arrived before Christmas. Was debating whether to contact and let them know it was posted it just might be a bit late.
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 49
    edited January 2
    More than happy with part 2 of my gift from mrsitaly22! Especially I like the "party game for horrible people". This title promises a lot of fun. Thanks for the small things and the letter also and be sure, there's a lot of stupid people in germany ay well. Thanks a lot!!!

  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MIPosts: 4,723
    :rofl: I wanna play toooooooo!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 49
    edited January 2
    FoxyRedLa said:
    :rofl: I wanna play toooooooo!
    Haha, small example from the cardbox...



    Post edited by HaJoe on
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,226
    Oh man, Cards Against Humanity is great. If you have some fun, sarcastic people along with some booze, you're in for a fun game. Alternatively, it can be hilarious seeing the looks on others' faces if they're uptight or very conservative...albeit pretty awkward if it's obvious they aren't having fun.
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 1,836
    Margitasirnik, thanks for the comment.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

    2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 1,836
    Thanks so so much secret Santa from Germany!!! Awesome package:)



    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

    2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 1,836
    HaJoe said:
    I posted 2 weeks ago, package is in the right country since a couple of days.
    A confident (!) of my secret santa gave me the hint via pn, that my 2 (!!!) packages may be delayed... I'm very curious.
    It was you!! Lol. Thanks again:) We took off for holidays on the 20th and just got back yesterday, hence the long delay. Thanks for the awesome package:)
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

    2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 49
    evsgjamm said:
    HaJoe said:
    I posted 2 weeks ago, package is in the right country since a couple of days.
    A confident (!) of my secret santa gave me the hint via pn, that my 2 (!!!) packages may be delayed... I'm very curious.
    It was you!! Lol. Thanks again:) We took off for holidays on the 20th and just got back yesterday, hence the long delay. Thanks for the awesome package:)
    So everything's comming together like it should...

  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fieldsPosts: 7,106
    I tracked my package and it was delivered on 12/26 but no word from my giftee.  :confounded:
    I'm hoping that some porch pirate didn't make off with it.  :pirate:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • LF55358LF55358 MinnesotaPosts: 56
    My elf received his gift back in early December and has not posted any pictures, but he did contact me and said thank you!!  

    But this little elf has not received his gift as of today.
  • belinda27belinda27 Posts: 607
    Hey Everyone! 
    I received my Secret Santa present yesterday from Jorge and I absolutely love it! THANKYOU very much for the thoughtful gift and letter - I am so excited to make something delicious with these awesome ingredients! I really enjoyed reading about a different Culture and food. The gorgeous artwork isn’t like anything I have seen before! I adore it!! It made me think of Chris Cornell “Loud Love” which I feel is a beautiful tribute to a great talent, it’s very creative, and I look forward to displaying it soon. Also great to get some Eddie Vedder stickers!! Thanks again, this experience was fun and made me smile!! Much Love B 
    PS maybe if I can’t make the photos work Dimi can post them.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 135,043
    belinda27 said:
    Hey Everyone! 
    I received my Secret Santa present yesterday from Jorge and I absolutely love it! THANKYOU very much for the thoughtful gift and letter - I am so excited to make something delicious with these awesome ingredients! I really enjoyed reading about a different Culture and food. The gorgeous artwork isn’t like anything I have seen before! I adore it!! It made me think of Chris Cornell “Loud Love” which I feel is a beautiful tribute to a great talent, it’s very creative, and I look forward to displaying it soon. Also great to get some Eddie Vedder stickers!! Thanks again, this experience was fun and made me smile!! Much Love B 
    PS maybe if I can’t make the photos work Dimi can post them.

    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,898
    LF55358 said:
    My elf received his gift back in early December and has not posted any pictures, but he did contact me and said thank you!!  

    But this little elf has not received his gift as of today.
    Same here...my Secret Santa recipient received their Gift on Christmas Eve...so that was Good timing ;)
    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
Sign In or Register to comment.