Secret Santa 2017

Comments

• RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Secret Santa's sleigh has departed NYC, arriving to destination on Tuesday  :) 
  • CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    Thank you Fifthelement!  
    Love all the Canadian goodies.  The cookies are delish!  Had to smack my brother's hand away a few times so I could get a picture to post here before tearing into them.  The quiz cards will be a fun addition at the family Christmas gathering next week.
    Again, thank you for the fantastic gifts, love them all!  Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!  Cheers!  Cathy. 
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • margitasirnikmargitasirnik Rijeka, Croatia Posts: 10
    evsgjamm  to .margitasirnik

Thank you @evsgjamm !!! I love the book ❤
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,899
    CheekyCat said:
    Thank you Fifthelement!  
    Love all the Canadian goodies.  The cookies are delish!  Had to smack my brother's hand away a few times so I could get a picture to post here before tearing into them.  The quiz cards will be a fun addition at the family Christmas gathering next week.
    Again, thank you for the fantastic gifts, love them all!  Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!  Cheers!  Cathy. 
    Yay!!!!  I'm so happy that it arrived before Christmas.   I'm glad you got to enjoy the treats.  Merry Christmas again. (((Hugs))).
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    Margitasirnik, thanks for the comment.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Ok! My lame ass finally got my gift mailed!! My package is :whistle: headed out west sucka! With an ETA before the holiday. Super geeked and super anxious for the reaction. :smiley:

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Got this REALLY AWESOME Wrigley pack from @JohnDSOTM...I REALLY LOVED IT!!!, Thanks so much for taking the time, made it's way and made some PJ fan really happy...Have a Merry Christmas everyone and my package is already on it's way to Australia...Hope it reaches it's destination soon :) Thanks Dimi again for organizing everything :)

• margitasirnikmargitasirnik Rijeka, Croatia Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    evsgjamm said:
    Margitasirnik, thanks for the comment.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
    You are wellcome! 
    Happy holidays and all best in new 2018th
    Post edited by margitasirnik on
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    My box is heading out without one of the main gifts.  I will have to mail it separate.  I am so sorry but I ordered it in Nov and it's coming from far far away!  My Pkg will be there before Christmas...and then hopefully a New year pkg will come after that!

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    PEARL JAM WRAPPING PAPER?!?!?!??!? :open_mouth:
  • yes, very cool, she printed some of the posters on 8.5x11 paper and there ya go, pearl jam wrapping paper
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    BM19622 said:
    yes, very cool, she printed some of the posters on 8.5x11 paper and there ya go, pearl jam wrapping paper
    That is so cool...
  • leekstokieleekstokie Stoke-on-Trent - UK Posts: 900
    Finally got round to posting my gift out and it will be delivered a short distance across the pond by Friday just in time for Christmas.
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

I recived my secret santa gift today from Sammi. She sent some great stuff and even included some gifts for my kids. 

I cant wait to play the Moline boot and watch the Backspacer DVD. 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I also finally got my gift sent out to the UK. They should receive right around xmas. 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Just wanted to confirm for my SS that I did receive my amazing gift! I will post more later!
    Also, my SS should receive their package this Friday! :) 
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

Was finally able to get my gift(s) mailed out yesterday. It's headed to the East Coast from the West Coast. ETA is Friday 12/22/17. Love this exchange, been doing it since the start when Heineken Helen used to organize it. I missed a few years recently but it feels great to be back <3

The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    I posted 2 weeks ago, package is in the right country since a couple of days.
    A confident (!) of my secret santa gave me the hint via pn, that my 2 (!!!) packages may be delayed... I'm very curious.
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Got my first package today, I supose. Brilliant shirt indeed!
    :lol: that's awesome 
  • HaJoe said:
    Yaaay! The rest is running late but is underway ;) 
    HaJoe said:
    That. Is. Awesome!
  • Thank you Santa I love my Gifts 
  • evilgma13 said:
    Thank you Santa I love my Gifts 

In Life, surround yourself with those who light your path 

• Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I hope my person doesn't freak out about the box I used to ship their gift.  :blush:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • dpietrondpietron Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 9
    Got my Secret Santa gifts yesterday and I was so surprised and extremely happy with everything that I got. Thanks again Matt!

Dude! Jelly of that yeti!! :clap:
    2nd pkg in the post.  Sorry it will arrive after Christmas but I think it was worth the wait!!
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    I sent the package a week ago after the final item arrived. I hope it makes it across the pond in time.
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson