Secret Santa 2017

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Every time I see a new post I think it might be my SS posting their gift! But not yet :bawling:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Just updating, the person I bought for received their gift.  :)
    I haven't received mine yet, but I'm hoping it's on its way.  :)

• vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Every time I see a new post I think it might be my SS posting their gift! But not yet :bawling:
    Me too! 
  • VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 222
    Thank you to my secret Santa Brenda!! I LOVE my calendar!! 
  • CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    SS gift sent off to Austria this past Tuesday 12/19.  Hoping it will arrive before the big day.  If not, the festive season will continue through the week ;)   
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    My pkg is sitting at the Post office still as of this morning.  It was supposed to be there yesterday.  Hope it gets out today!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • HaJoe, this was my 1st experience shipping overseas. Damn customs had issues with my liquor minis
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    HaJoe, this was my 1st experience shipping overseas. Damn customs had issues with my liquor minis

That means, you've got the parcel back? Don't worry, there are many ways to get drunk anyway...
  • Rapunzel64Rapunzel64 Posts: 129
    edited December 2017
    Thank you Lizabelle1217  for the wonderful Secret Santa gift. I love the regional and Pearl Jam treasures and the special C. The Tastykakes are delicious. Merry Christmas!  :)

Post edited by Rapunzel64 on
    Awesome! Amazing! Creative gifts this year! 
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    edited December 2017
    I got my AMAZINGLY awesome SS gift a couple weeks ago (EEK! I'm really behind the times... sorry!! I'm like the biggest procrastinator, especially this time of year) from the tag-team of @RogueStoner and @northerndragon . RogueStoner, I hope all is well!! I loved absolutely everything in my package, especially the card and the butt magnets!! :lol: I was going to draw a picture using the pencils (yay!!!) and sketch pad, but just ran out of time and wanted to make sure I posted!!
    Oh, and in typical fashion for our animals, the cat batted at the toy like twice, and the dog took it over! :lol:
    Thank you, both!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :heart:

Post edited by lizabelle1217 on
    My package arrived!  I'll open it on Christmas :star:
    Ok. Curiosity got me. I was advised 12/22 arrival date and just checked the tracking and it's still in transit. I would assume USPS is not delivering tomorrow so damn my gift will be late and hopefully received on Tuesday. Damn.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    I sure hope my recipient got her gift. She hasn't posted about it yet, but another gift I mailed to someone in her geographical area arrived middle of last week, so we'll see....
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I got my AMAZINGLY awesome SS gift a couple weeks ago (EEK! I'm really behind the times... sorry!! I'm like the biggest procrastinator, especially this time of year) from the tag-team of @RogueStoner and @northerndragon . RogueStoner, I hope all is well!! I loved absolutely everything in my package, especially the card and the butt magnets!! :lol: I was going to draw a picture using the pencils (yay!!!) and sketch pad, but just ran out of time and wanted to make sure I posted!!
    Oh, and in typical fashion for our animals, the cat batted at the toy like twice, and the dog took it over! :lol:

@lizabelle1217, I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you for the well wishes. I hope you have a great Christmas! 
     A HUGE thank you to @northerndragon for this and all the wonderful things she does. :smiley::hug:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Ok. Curiosity got me. I was advised 12/22 arrival date and just checked the tracking and it's still in transit. I would assume USPS is not delivering tomorrow so damn my gift will be late and hopefully received on Tuesday. Damn.
    Deliveries this year have been a little whack.  Some things I ordered form Amazon Prime I had to switch to deliver to an Amazon Locker b/c they were running late and would not have gotten to me before the weekend. 
    Sprunkn7 said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Deliveries this year have been a little whack.  Some things I ordered form Amazon Prime I had to switch to deliver to an Amazon Locker b/c they were running late and would not have gotten to me before the weekend. 
    It is my fault, but I mailed it out Monday and paid for 3 day shipping :angry:
    And yes I had 2 Amazon prime items take weeks which hasn't happened before.
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    It is my fault, but I mailed it out Monday and paid for 3 day shipping :angry:
    Right, I had a pkg that was supposed to be delivered yesterday get there today. Merry Christmas!
  • HaJoe said:
    HaJoe, this was my 1st experience shipping overseas. Damn customs had issues with my liquor minis

That means, you've got the parcel back? Don't worry, there are many ways to get drunk anyway...

I did get it back, but sent again Yesterday :)

• My package arrived ♡♡♡ Gonna try to wait til Christmas to open!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

@lizabelle1217, I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you for the well wishes. I hope you have a great Christmas! 
     A HUGE thank you to @northerndragon for this and all the wonderful things she does. :smiley::hug:
    I'm glad you like your prezzie @lizabelle1217. I loved those butt magnets, they almost didn't make it into the box. :wink:=)

You are most welcome @RogueStoner, I was more than happy to help out.

I hope you both have a great and Merry christmas.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Thank you for the wonderful gift, Dave Pietron! I'm excited to try the tea and coffee and love the Astros shirt, PJ bracelet, and teacher mug. Thank you again and Merry Christmas!!!   
    "Meet you on the other side..."
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,994
    I finally opened my SS gift - thank you so much Margita from Croatia.  It's so much fun getting gifts that represent a place you don't know about, in this case, Rijeka.  It looks beautiful.  When will Pearl Jam play there?  Yes, I hope we meet at a concert some time.  Thanks again.

Sretan Božić!  (I hope that says Merry Christmas!)

:clap: everyone is just knockin it outta the park! 
  • margitasirnikmargitasirnik Rijeka, Croatia Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    Enkidu said:
    I finally opened my SS gift - thank you so much Margita from Croatia.  It's so much fun getting gifts that represent a place you don't know about, in this case, Rijeka.  It looks beautiful.  When will Pearl Jam play there?  Yes, I hope we meet at a concert some time.  Thanks again.

Sretan Božić!  (I hope that says Merry Christmas!)

Im sooo happy you got it finally! 
    Sretan Božić to you also (you wrote it right and better than most younger croats do :D ).... and PJ in Rijeka.... well, that would be a wild dream to come true :)
    Really hope to meet you one day :)
    Post edited by margitasirnik on
    Thanks Sandra (cantfindabtrman)!!!  What a great bag! Always a treat to have a home town gift so the key chain is a winner.  Fenris will love the toys too!!  Awesome Holiday cards!  You rock!

Merry Christmas!

Checked my tracking again and now it's delayed. :angry:
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,899
    edited December 2017

Thank you so much to my secret Santa Trisha.  I was blown away by the thoughtful, personalised gifts that she put together for me.  I especially loved the jewellery which included a three crooked-hearts necklace and a "who rescued who?" bracelet personalised with the name of my rescue dog Max.  The PJ bottle cap magnets are already on the fridge.  Max has been chomping on her toy bone and I anticipate some chill time in the near future to read and listen to I Am Mine.

Thank you again to Trisha and to Dimitris for organising the PJ Secret Santa Event.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Selena xx
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Nice!!! At first I thought that was a guitar string bracelet but still!! So awesome!