Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited August 2017
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Taken straight from the Boston Antifa Facebook page... "no room for supporters of the US Constitution"???  I thought they were against the Nazis speech, but it appears that they are literally against the 1st Ammendment...fuck these assholes. 
    Who upsets you more? This crazy fringe group or the fringe group who would prefer America undergo a form of ethnic cleansing?
    I'm not stupid enough to align with either one :)
    Who upsets you more?
    It's not really a matter of scale in my mind.  Like saying "would you rather eat shit or drink piss"?  Racists disgust me, every thing about them does so I would maybe put them in the "shit" category.  Anarcho-communist-Antifa are terrorists and try to get their way through fascism-like violence, so I would put them in the"piss" category (and because flinging piss is part of their strategy)... I'm going to avoid eating and drinking both at all cost.  
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,629
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    I'll take 35-40 assholes in a crowd that the Police Commissioner William Evans estimated was about 40,000 people, ANY day.  

How many belligerent idiots on average do you think get thrown out per game at Fenway Park?  (12 to 15 is the answer)
    In a facility that holds 37,731 for baseball, if you have 17 people tossed that's 0.04505% of your attendees.
    Using the BPD numbers, if you had 34 arrests during the day of the protests that would still be 0.09011% of the people who showed up. 
    Statistically irrelevant. Live victims of immigrant crime, or voter fraud.  

There will be more eclipse eye injuries today in flyover country, statistically speaking, than douchebags at the Boston march. 

EIGHT total arrests for Charlottesvile.

I see what you did there, makes sense. Now lets apply this to the KKK/Neo-Nazis/general haters... I have been trying to get a total number of KKK Neo-Nazis for a week now, in order to better access the threat/crisis we face from hate groups today.  Absent hard evidence lets assume there are a total of 109,901 extreme haters in the US that will resort to violence in expressing/displaying their hate. This number does not include the closet haters or the haters that hate but will not resort to violence. Okay, now lets put these haters in a stadium, lets pick the big house, Michigan stadium. Hypothetically, we have every violent hater in America in one place, google search Michigan stadium so you have visual of the volume of violent haters. See them in there all hating, see the hate in their eyes and on their faces.
    My questions:
    Is 109k a good number, understated? Should I draw conclusions about Americans based on a population that I can fit into a college football stadium? If so, is their threat (whatever it may be, Im not sure) real, do they pose a real threat to our society, our democracy, our values as Americans?

The kkk and neo-nazi boogeymen sound sleeper cell terroristy to me, its been 14 years since I was promised that they existed, their threat was real and that someday they would attack, I'm still waiting. 

And let's not even bring up the fact that there were only a few hundred of these kkk and Nazi aholes out of the entire country that are showing up to these protests...Yet, they are the ones that the lefties are basing their opinions of conservatism off of.  Did someone mention hypocrisy?  
    https://youtu.be/4S2TZOdXAtQ
    She gets it ^^^ Or is she a white power Hitler wanna be?
    Oh! Wow look at you! You found one black person who shares your point of view. Congratulations. I enjoyed her other video "The myth of the coon: black lives don't matter." All videos from her have been uploaded within the last 4 weeks.

What website alerted you to her? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars? Breitbart? Free Beacon?
    So you don't share her point of view?  I think she is pretty spot on.  Fact is, you would call a white person "racist" for saying the exact things she is...let that sink in.
    It was Gateway Pundit, right?
    It was some random friend share on Facebook.  But way to deflect from what she is actually saying.  I do not think she if affiliated with any of those organizations and is actually speaking out against them...I think she sees things like the majority of non-eccentric Americans do.  Has there been an Antifa vs Nazi South Park episode yet?  Seems like a golden opportunity to make fun of some idiots.
    How long do you think it will take for Sean Hannity to have her on his show?
    I wish he would, and all other media outlets.  Will they?  No, because she has pointed out how the media IS the problem...they don't want that rhetoric going mainstream less they lose a rating point or two.
    I don't consider state run media to be an actual media outlet so because this fits into what Trump would want his lemmings to believe, I whole heartedly believe it is only a matter of time before Hannity has her on his propaganda broadcast. He would love nothing more to proudly boast that he found one black lady who shares his point of view and then make it seem like there are countless others like her.
    So you disagree with her?  That's a pretty simple question that you keep dancing around for some strange reason.  I think there are a ton of people, black, white, brown and everyone in between that are logical and well spoken like her...who get all but ignored.  
    I think she is one, "conservative" republican who happens to be black who has not experienced a lot of racism in her every day encounters. I think she is wrong to assume everyone else has similar experiences.

Russell is correct in that this isn't the real issue though. The real issue, and the reason why this story will not die is because we have a president who cannot handle the most basic of presidential task of forcefully and unequivocally condemning the extreme alt right white supremacists. Her video would be way more impactful if she acknowledges this instead of making it out to be some media nonsense. Story would have largely died a week ago had the president been able to handle a task a 12 year old would have no problem with.

He won't condemn those groups because he's a white supremacist himself. I've said it before, but that's why you're seeing a hightened resistance. The tendancy whites have is to minimize this a say the fringe shouldn't get the attention. Well, the fringe is in the White House. 

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    I'll take 35-40 assholes in a crowd that the Police Commissioner William Evans estimated was about 40,000 people, ANY day.  

How many belligerent idiots on average do you think get thrown out per game at Fenway Park?  (12 to 15 is the answer)
    In a facility that holds 37,731 for baseball, if you have 17 people tossed that's 0.04505% of your attendees.
    Using the BPD numbers, if you had 34 arrests during the day of the protests that would still be 0.09011% of the people who showed up. 

There will be more eclipse eye injuries today in flyover country, statistically speaking, than douchebags at the Boston march. 

I see what you did there, makes sense. Now lets apply this to the KKK/Neo-Nazis/general haters... I have been trying to get a total number of KKK Neo-Nazis for a week now, in order to better access the threat/crisis we face from hate groups today.  Absent hard evidence lets assume there are a total of 109,901 extreme haters in the US that will resort to violence in expressing/displaying their hate. This number does not include the closet haters or the haters that hate but will not resort to violence. Okay, now lets put these haters in a stadium, lets pick the big house, Michigan stadium. Hypothetically, we have every violent hater in America in one place, google search Michigan stadium so you have visual of the volume of violent haters. See them in there all hating, see the hate in their eyes and on their faces.
    My questions:
    Is 109k a good number, understated? Should I draw conclusions about Americans based on a population that I can fit into a college football stadium? If so, is their threat (whatever it may be, Im not sure) real, do they pose a real threat to our society, our democracy, our values as Americans?

The kkk and neo-nazi boogeymen sound sleeper cell terroristy to me, its been 14 years since I was promised that they existed, their threat was real and that someday they would attack, I'm still waiting. 

And let's not even bring up the fact that there were only a few hundred of these kkk and Nazi aholes out of the entire country that are showing up to these protests...Yet, they are the ones that the lefties are basing their opinions of conservatism off of.  Did someone mention hypocrisy?  
    Oh! Wow look at you! You found one black person who shares your point of view. Congratulations. I enjoyed her other video "The myth of the coon: black lives don't matter." All videos from her have been uploaded within the last 4 weeks.

What website alerted you to her? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars? Breitbart? Free Beacon?
    So you don't share her point of view?  I think she is pretty spot on.  Fact is, you would call a white person "racist" for saying the exact things she is...let that sink in.
    It was some random friend share on Facebook.  But way to deflect from what she is actually saying.  I do not think she if affiliated with any of those organizations and is actually speaking out against them...I think she sees things like the majority of non-eccentric Americans do.  Has there been an Antifa vs Nazi South Park episode yet?  Seems like a golden opportunity to make fun of some idiots.
    I wish he would, and all other media outlets.  Will they?  No, because she has pointed out how the media IS the problem...they don't want that rhetoric going mainstream less they lose a rating point or two.
    I don't consider state run media to be an actual media outlet so because this fits into what Trump would want his lemmings to believe, I whole heartedly believe it is only a matter of time before Hannity has her on his propaganda broadcast. He would love nothing more to proudly boast that he found one black lady who shares his point of view and then make it seem like there are countless others like her.
    So you disagree with her?  That's a pretty simple question that you keep dancing around for some strange reason.  I think there are a ton of people, black, white, brown and everyone in between that are logical and well spoken like her...who get all but ignored.  
    I think she is one, "conservative" republican who happens to be black who has not experienced a lot of racism in her every day encounters. I think she is wrong to assume everyone else has similar experiences.

Russell is correct in that this isn't the real issue though. The real issue, and the reason why this story will not die is because we have a president who cannot handle the most basic of presidential task of forcefully and unequivocally condemning the extreme alt right white supremacists. Her video would be way more impactful if she acknowledges this instead of making it out to be some media nonsense. Story would have largely died a week ago had the president been able to handle a task a 12 year old would have no problem with.

He won't condemn those groups because he's a white supremacist himself. I've said it before, but that's why you're seeing a hightened resistance. The tendancy whites have is to minimize this a say the fringe shouldn't get the attention. Well, the fringe is in the White House. 

Trump was on National television condemning the neo-nazis and white supremacists.  Did everyone miss this or am I missing something?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

I thought that he did condemn them, but that it was just "too little too late" for most of the people that truly hate him.  Didn't he mention them specifically in a speech not long after?
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    When will this insanity end?

(CNN)Sam Clovis, Donald Trump's pick to be chief scientist for the Department of Agriculture, has argued that homosexuality is a choice and that the sanctioning of same-sex marriage could lead to the legalization of pedophilia, a CNN KFile review of Clovis' writings, radio broadcasts, and speeches has found.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/kfile-sam-clovis-lgbt-comments/index.html
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

(CNN)Sam Clovis, Donald Trump's pick to be chief scientist for the Department of Agriculture, has argued that homosexuality is a choice and that the sanctioning of same-sex marriage could lead to the legalization of pedophilia, a CNN KFile review of Clovis' writings, radio broadcasts, and speeches has found.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/kfile-sam-clovis-lgbt-comments/index.html
    It will take something drastic, out of this world for it to end.  Something like Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith showing up with their little clicky memory-erasing pens and making everyone forget about religion.
  • Options

Quote from the article:
    "His nomination has drawn criticism from Senate Democrats, who argue his lack of scientific background makes him unqualified for the USDA post overseeing science."
    So he's a homophob AND not qualified...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

I thought that he did condemn them, but that it was just "too little too late" for most of the people that truly hate him.  Didn't he mention them specifically in a speech not long after?
    he did. Not sure why people keep calling him a white supremacist. There is no evidence that I've seen/heard that shows anything but the fact he simply knows who his base is, and he continues to pander to them. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    again from the brietbart

WARRIOR OF GOD

Hate Groups in America
    ANTIFA
    Antifa is a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States. The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.

Black Lives Matter
    Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests against police killings of black people and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system. They promote killing of Police (no matter of their skin color) and the extermination of all white people in general.

Black Panthers
    The Black Panther Party or the BPP (originally the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense) was a revolutionary black nationalist and socialist organization founded by Bobby Seale and Huey Newton in October 1966. The party was active in the United States from 1966 until 1982, then re-organized by Barrack Obama during his term in the White House.

Black Entertainment Tonight
    Black Entertainment Television (BET) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the BET Networks division of Viacom. It is the most prominent television network targeting African American audiences, and promote hatred towards all white people in America.

The Democrat Party
    The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with the Republican Party. Tracing its heritage back to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison's Democratic-Republican Party, the modern-day Democratic Party was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest political party, which in every country is against their own people. Their hatred for America started when America was formed back in 1776.

ISLAM
    Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic cult teaching that there is only one incomparable God (Allah), and that Muhammad (a pedophile) is the messenger of God. It is the world's largest cult and the fastest-growing major cult in the world, with over 1.8 billion idiot followers or who are known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam teaches that God is merciful, all-powerful, and has guided low educated morons through prophets, revealed scriptures and natural signs. The primary scriptures of Islam are the Quran, viewed by Muslims as the verbatim word of God, and the teachings on how to eradicate all Jews and Christians, as well as those who refuse to convert to their cult. World domination is dictated in their Qur’an, especially in Chapters 2, 8, and 9!

Ku Klux Klan
    The Ku Klux Klan, commonly called the KKK or simply the Klan, is the name of three distinct movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary positions such as white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and—especially in later iterations—Nordicism, anti-Catholicism, and antisemitism. Historically, the KKK used terrorism—both physical assault and murder—against groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society and all are considered right-wing extremist organizations, which has been proven to be started by the Democrat party, thereby making them another far-left group.

NAACP
    The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as a bi-racial organization to advance justice for African Americans, by promoting anti-white hatred.

DISBAND-DEPORT-EXECUTE-SEND THEM ALL BACK TO HELL THESE EVIL SPAWNS OF SATAN!

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    again from the brietbart

WARRIOR OF GOD

Hate Groups in America
    ANTIFA
    Antifa is a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States. The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.

Black Lives Matter
    Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests against police killings of black people and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system. They promote killing of Police (no matter of their skin color) and the extermination of all white people in general.

Black Panthers
    The Black Panther Party or the BPP (originally the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense) was a revolutionary black nationalist and socialist organization founded by Bobby Seale and Huey Newton in October 1966. The party was active in the United States from 1966 until 1982, then re-organized by Barrack Obama during his term in the White House.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the BET Networks division of Viacom. It is the most prominent television network targeting African American audiences, and promote hatred towards all white people in America.

The Democrat Party
    The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with the Republican Party. Tracing its heritage back to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison's Democratic-Republican Party, the modern-day Democratic Party was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest political party, which in every country is against their own people. Their hatred for America started when America was formed back in 1776.

ISLAM
    Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic cult teaching that there is only one incomparable God (Allah), and that Muhammad (a pedophile) is the messenger of God. It is the world's largest cult and the fastest-growing major cult in the world, with over 1.8 billion idiot followers or who are known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam teaches that God is merciful, all-powerful, and has guided low educated morons through prophets, revealed scriptures and natural signs. The primary scriptures of Islam are the Quran, viewed by Muslims as the verbatim word of God, and the teachings on how to eradicate all Jews and Christians, as well as those who refuse to convert to their cult. World domination is dictated in their Qur’an, especially in Chapters 2, 8, and 9!

Ku Klux Klan
    The Ku Klux Klan, commonly called the KKK or simply the Klan, is the name of three distinct movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary positions such as white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and—especially in later iterations—Nordicism, anti-Catholicism, and antisemitism. Historically, the KKK used terrorism—both physical assault and murder—against groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society and all are considered right-wing extremist organizations, which has been proven to be started by the Democrat party, thereby making them another far-left group.

NAACP
    The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as a bi-racial organization to advance justice for African Americans, by promoting anti-white hatred.

At least they got the KKK in there right!
  • Options

PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

I agree with you 100%.  Which is also why I so adamantly appose this "Antifa" group.  Not the idea of being anti-fascist, but the actual organized group that calls themselves "Antifa" and wave their communism flags.  The far left do paint any conservative as a racist or Nazi.  It's been shown on this board plenty of times.  And, I know this is a "whataboutism", but did Obama not have this same "if you are with me you can do no wrong and if you are against me you can do no right" mentality?  There has been very little bi-partisanship at all over the past 8 years and I believe that was a strong precursor to the division that we are seeing today.  Look, I think Trump is an asshat too, but I've thought politicians were asshats for a long time...it's the actual people that I am getting concerned with now.  And yes, I think social media and media in general are the driving forces in this devision.  People see a Nazi picture on Facebook from CNN and all the sudden the .000001 percent of actual Nazis are an issue and all over the headlines.  The have now been given a voice whereas before they were bunkered down in their little Nazi meth labs.  That being said, actual meth labs are probably a way greater problem than all the Nazis in the world combined...but where are the marches against actual real problems?  Where are the anti child abuse marches of 30 thousand people?  The money driven media magnifies non-issues and the lemmings follow their lead.
    I think you are understating the issue of racism in this country and that Trump has made the world a little safer for them today by his attacks on Judge Curiel (sp?), anti-Muslim rhetoric, his refusal to condemn attacks against mosques in this country and a whole slew of seemingly small things that add up to a corrupt set of principles.  
    He could have effectively neutered both the far left and the far right with clear language on where he stands on the issue of ethnocentrism after Charlottesville, and make clear that he welcomes all creeds and colors.  But he failed that test...twice in 48 hours.  
    Maybe I live in the wrong area, but I just do not see this extreme racial divide that keeps getting "understated".  Sure, there are probably a few out there that hate people based on the color of their skin...but where, in your daily life, do you see this racist America outside of a KKK rally here and there?  I live in Texas, in a small city where bigotry thrived 100 years ago...but you would really have to go to extreme lengths to find examples of racism around here.  But let's pull out that magnifying glass again...
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

I agree with you 100%.  Which is also why I so adamantly appose this "Antifa" group.  Not the idea of being anti-fascist, but the actual organized group that calls themselves "Antifa" and wave their communism flags.  The far left do paint any conservative as a racist or Nazi.  It's been shown on this board plenty of times.  And, I know this is a "whataboutism", but did Obama not have this same "if you are with me you can do no wrong and if you are against me you can do no right" mentality?  There has been very little bi-partisanship at all over the past 8 years and I believe that was a strong precursor to the division that we are seeing today.  Look, I think Trump is an asshat too, but I've thought politicians were asshats for a long time...it's the actual people that I am getting concerned with now.  And yes, I think social media and media in general are the driving forces in this devision.  People see a Nazi picture on Facebook from CNN and all the sudden the .000001 percent of actual Nazis are an issue and all over the headlines.  The have now been given a voice whereas before they were bunkered down in their little Nazi meth labs.  That being said, actual meth labs are probably a way greater problem than all the Nazis in the world combined...but where are the marches against actual real problems?  Where are the anti child abuse marches of 30 thousand people?  The money driven media magnifies non-issues and the lemmings follow their lead.
    I think you are understating the issue of racism in this country and that Trump has made the world a little safer for them today by his attacks on Judge Curiel (sp?), anti-Muslim rhetoric, his refusal to condemn attacks against mosques in this country and a whole slew of seemingly small things that add up to a corrupt set of principles.  
    He could have effectively neutered both the far left and the far right with clear language on where he stands on the issue of ethnocentrism after Charlottesville, and make clear that he welcomes all creeds and colors.  But he failed that test...twice in 48 hours.  
    Maybe I live in the wrong area, but I just do not see this extreme racial divide that keeps getting "understated".  Sure, there are probably a few out there that hate people based on the color of their skin...but where, in your daily life, do you see this racist America outside of a KKK rally here and there?  I live in Texas, in a small city where bigotry thrived 100 years ago...but you would really have to go to extreme lengths to find examples of racism around here.  But let's pull out that magnifying glass again...
    Nearly all of my friends that are minorities have stories about being at the receiving end of racial slurs and prejudice. Of course it's not something they get excited to talk about, so the conversation has to manifest naturally. Particularly Texas, one friend who's Asian said people would yell at him to move back home, or say things in the store like 'I bet you don't see this where you're from'. He would think, I know Indiana's backward, but it wasn't that bad. He's relieved to have moved to Seattle recently. 
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    again from the brietbart

WARRIOR OF GOD

Hate Groups in America
    ANTIFA

Black Lives Matter

Black Panthers

The Democrat Party

ISLAM

Ku Klux Klan

NAACP

never knew the democratic party hated america. good to know. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

he did. Not sure why people keep calling him a white supremacist. There is no evidence that I've seen/heard that shows anything but the fact he simply knows who his base is, and he continues to pander to them. 
    I call him a white supremacist because of his history of racist statements and actions, his policies that are rooted in prejudice, and his hiring of white supremacists in the White House. 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

I call him a white supremacist because of his history of racist statements and actions, his policies that are rooted in prejudice, and his hiring of white supremacists in the White House. 
    I agree he's probably racist, but to me a white supremacist is an extreme form of racist. I can't say for sure he's that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

He's married two women from different countries so he's not a white supremacist because I don't think that goes over well with them.  He is an idiot though.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

He's married two women from different countries so he's not a white supremacist because I don't think that goes over well with them.  He is an idiot though.
    His wives were white and one accused him of raping her so I don't think he's overly sensitive to their feelings. 

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    They warned kids not to peek, but they forget to tell the old man. 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    Tiki said:
    did Melania let him touch her?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    any progressives know how much it would cost to replace ever pipe in flint?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320212-report-trump-on-track-to-spend-more-on-travel-than-obama
  • Options
    "My eyes are fine.  You're a fake eclipse"!

• Options

YAAAAAHHHHH!   I was waiting for lightning bolts and the special effects to kick in....
  • Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JC29856 said:
    any progressives know how much it would cost to replace ever pipe in flint?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320212-report-trump-on-track-to-spend-more-on-travel-than-obama
    Probably wont finish the job

but Obama era EPA conditionally committed 100mil +20mil from Michigan

https://michaelmoore.com/10FactsOnFlint/
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited August 2017
    Interesting video simply because we never really get to see those three together (also, that dude who seems to be praying is an added hilarious bonus - who is that?). Baron Trump is somewhat fascinating to me (yeah yeah, he's not supposed to be because he's a kid), and so is the way Trump treats him.... That is the first time I think I've ever seen Baron not look suicidal, so that's nice... even though he still looks completely uncomfortable with his situation in general. I feel sorry for him.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

I imagine this could be a dinner conversation tonight:

Child: Mommy, daddy my teacher warned us about not looking at the eclipse unless we have the special eye glasses.

Parent: Yes, your teacher is correct

Child: Then why did the president just hold up his finger to look at the eclipse? He didn't have the special glasses on.

Parent: ????
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I imagine this could be a dinner conversation tonight:

Child: Mommy, daddy my teacher warned us about not looking at the eclipse unless we have the special eye glasses.

Parent: Yes, your teacher is correct

Child: Then why did the president just hold up his finger to look at the eclipse? He didn't have the special glasses on.

Parent: ????
    You've uncovered a resource that parents need. You know when there's a national tragedy, and there's multiple articles for parents on how to talk to their kids about it. Parents need one on how to talk to their kids about the President. 
This discussion has been closed.