• Options
    Slide 21 of 85 The News in Cartoons
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    af-wher-istan?   Jesus.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Latest tweet folks...

Heading back to Washington after working hard and watching some of the worst and most dishonest Fake News reporting I have ever seen!

• Options
    Somebody needs to slap him. He is caught in a loop.

* Make sure you wash your hands after.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
  • Options

And your point is?
    Those charities are going to be in a tough spot to explain why they aligned with the Trump brand in the first place.  

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Too stupid to Tweet.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Ah Antifa, the new boogeyman because if you're trying to convince the country you're not racist, you can't be picking on a group literally named Black Lives Matter. 
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I would like the Trumpleton instead of saying fake news.  Point to something that he thinks is fake and refute it.

It wouldn't go so well for him.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    JC29856 said:
    You do realize that in a crowd of over 25,000 people, some will be assholes right. Yes, most of them are great people, but let's focus on these morons and not the ones sheltering members of the other side so they can safely make their hate rally. 
    On the flip side you have Nazis and white supremacists. There could be a million there rallying for them and each and every one of them would be awful human beings. 
    But, go ahead, focus on the small percent of people who give a great cause a bad name; unless their cops, then look the other way. 
  • Options
    I'll take 35-40 assholes in a crowd that the Police Commissioner William Evans estimated was about 40,000 people, ANY day.  

How many belligerent idiots on average do you think get thrown out per game at Fenway Park?  (12 to 15 is the answer)
    In a facility that holds 37,731 for baseball, if you have 17 people tossed that's 0.04505% of your attendees.
    Using the BPD numbers, if you had 34 arrests during the day of the protests that would still be 0.09011% of the people who showed up. 
    Statistically irrelevant. Live victims of immigrant crime, or voter fraud.  

There will be more eclipse eye injuries today in flyover country, statistically speaking, than douchebags at the Boston march. 

EIGHT total arrests for Charlottesvile.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    When I say douchebags I would include people who would intentionally agitate other people just to film it.  
    That's a super way to get yourself punched, a decent way to find yourself in jail, and not very clever.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-ivanka-trump-eclipse-tweet_us_599a1cafe4b0e8cc855e6192?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Ivanka Trump attempted to educate the masses on Monday’s solar eclipse. Instead, she got schooled by Twitter.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    JC29856 said:
    Fucking Nazis
  • Options
    edited August 2017

JC29856 said:
    Well, when you walk like a duck and talk like a duck...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

JC29856 said:
    Well, when you walk like a duck and talk like a duck...
    You might be Trump's base
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-ivanka-trump-eclipse-tweet_us_599a1cafe4b0e8cc855e6192?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Ivanka Trump attempted to educate the masses on Monday’s solar eclipse. Instead, she got schooled by Twitter.
    Twitter has become a Trolling pond now.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    I equate that to a Yankee fan at Fenway or a Red Sox fan up in the Bronx, running their mouth.  Deliberately stupid.
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Tiki said:
    I'll take 35-40 assholes in a crowd that the Police Commissioner William Evans estimated was about 40,000 people, ANY day.  

How many belligerent idiots on average do you think get thrown out per game at Fenway Park?  (12 to 15 is the answer)
    In a facility that holds 37,731 for baseball, if you have 17 people tossed that's 0.04505% of your attendees.
    Using the BPD numbers, if you had 34 arrests during the day of the protests that would still be 0.09011% of the people who showed up. 

There will be more eclipse eye injuries today in flyover country, statistically speaking, than douchebags at the Boston march. 

Dude. Stop being so rational about this.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki said:

I see what you did there, makes sense. Now lets apply this to the KKK/Neo-Nazis/general haters... I have been trying to get a total number of KKK Neo-Nazis for a week now, in order to better access the threat/crisis we face from hate groups today.  Absent hard evidence lets assume there are a total of 109,901 extreme haters in the US that will resort to violence in expressing/displaying their hate. This number does not include the closet haters or the haters that hate but will not resort to violence. Okay, now lets put these haters in a stadium, lets pick the big house, Michigan stadium. Hypothetically, we have every violent hater in America in one place, google search Michigan stadium so you have visual of the volume of violent haters. See them in there all hating, see the hate in their eyes and on their faces.
    My questions:
    Is 109k a good number, understated? Should I draw conclusions about Americans based on a population that I can fit into a college football stadium? If so, is their threat (whatever it may be, Im not sure) real, do they pose a real threat to our society, our democracy, our values as Americans?

The kkk and neo-nazi boogeymen sound sleeper cell terroristy to me, its been 14 years since I was promised that they existed, their threat was real and that someday they would attack, I'm still waiting. 

• Options
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

I see what you did there, makes sense. Now lets apply this to the KKK/Neo-Nazis/general haters... I have been trying to get a total number of KKK Neo-Nazis for a week now, in order to better access the threat/crisis we face from hate groups today.  Absent hard evidence lets assume there are a total of 109,901 extreme haters in the US that will resort to violence in expressing/displaying their hate. This number does not include the closet haters or the haters that hate but will not resort to violence. Okay, now lets put these haters in a stadium, lets pick the big house, Michigan stadium. Hypothetically, we have every violent hater in America in one place, google search Michigan stadium so you have visual of the volume of violent haters. See them in there all hating, see the hate in their eyes and on their faces.
    My questions:
    Is 109k a good number, understated? Should I draw conclusions about Americans based on a population that I can fit into a college football stadium? If so, is their threat (whatever it may be, Im not sure) real, do they pose a real threat to our society, our democracy, our values as Americans?

The kkk and neo-nazi boogeymen sound sleeper cell terroristy to me, its been 14 years since I was promised that they existed, their threat was real and that someday they would attack, I'm still waiting. 

And let's not even bring up the fact that there were only a few hundred of these kkk and Nazi aholes out of the entire country that are showing up to these protests...Yet, they are the ones that the lefties are basing their opinions of conservatism off of.  Did someone mention hypocrisy?  
    https://youtu.be/4S2TZOdXAtQ
    She gets it ^^^ Or is she a white power Hitler wanna be?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

And let's not even bring up the fact that there were only a few hundred of these kkk and Nazi aholes out of the entire country that are showing up to these protests...Yet, they are the ones that the lefties are basing their opinions of conservatism off of.  Did someone mention hypocrisy?  
    you mean like broad brushing an entire group on the actions of say 4 out of 100 or 40 out of 1000 (to use the analogy above)? I've limited by posts about hypocrites recently, the replies usually consist of whataboutism or "no reply at all".

here is a good one, Robert Byrd!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

Oh! Wow look at you! You found one black person who shares your point of view. Congratulations. I enjoyed her other video "The myth of the coon: black lives don't matter." All videos from her have been uploaded within the last 4 weeks.

What website alerted you to her? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars? Breitbart? Free Beacon?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

Oh! Wow look at you! You found one black person who shares your point of view. Congratulations. I enjoyed her other video "The myth of the coon: black lives don't matter." All videos from her have been uploaded within the last 4 weeks.

What website alerted you to her? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars? Breitbart? Free Beacon?
    So you don't share her point of view?  I think she is pretty spot on.  Fact is, you would call a white person "racist" for saying the exact things she is...let that sink in.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

So you don't share her point of view?  I think she is pretty spot on.  Fact is, you would call a white person "racist" for saying the exact things she is...let that sink in.
    It was Gateway Pundit, right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Since Trump will announce he is sending more troops to a war that's closing in on two decades old tonight, I thought it would
    be fun to preemptively look at his twitter feed for the hypocritical nonsense and sure enough here it is. Trump supporters have been duped yet again (but they don't care):

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

My questions:

It was Gateway Pundit, right?
    It was some random friend share on Facebook.  But way to deflect from what she is actually saying.  I do not think she if affiliated with any of those organizations and is actually speaking out against them...I think she sees things like the majority of non-eccentric Americans do.  Has there been an Antifa vs Nazi South Park episode yet?  Seems like a golden opportunity to make fun of some idiots.
This discussion has been closed.