Options

FT Chicago/Boston duffle bag sealed for Wrigley 2013 bat cards

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    I may be in the same boat as others. This doesn't smell good but before passing judgment I'm going to hold out hope for a couple more days that Jeremy is going to do everyone right. Here's my situation:

- Several weeks ago I made a one-for-one card trade w/ the seller and everything went smoothly. No problems at all. If this were eBay then I would have given him positive feedback based on that particular transaction.
    - He then contacted me again regarding other '13 cards he'd since acquired and we worked out two trades: a one-for-one trade, and three of my cards + $40 for his bat card. That same day (+/-10 days ago) I paid him via PayPal and mailed out the cards. Three days later he sent to me tracking info. Last night, after reading this thread, for the first time I checked the tracking status and it shows that pre-tracking was activated (thus the available tracking number) however no package has been sent.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    Is time a factor? Don ripped me off 3-4 years ago.
  • Options
    JY16960JY16960 Olmsted falls ohio Posts: 313
    Listen everyone. I've been trading with people for a long time on here. I can't help that there's a situation at my post office where there is employee theft. I send out on average 10 to 15 packages a week via United States Postal Service. And now it seems that I have almost 10 packages that have been affected by this particular employee. Maybe more. I have to compile a list of all the shipments I made over the last 2-3 weeks. Figure out which ones got affected. Figure out if they were able to get all this stuff from this guys home and car. They told me they had a bunch of stuff they recovered from him when they caught him. But I don't know what right now. And anything they can't recover, I have to file a claim for insurance. So all of you please be patient with mellthis. As I said I have had a good reputation with selling and trading. And don't want this to go bad. And as far as anyone that has tried calling me. My phone was ringing off the hook yesterday and I just turned it off cause I was trying to work. So I will be in touch in the next few days as this all gets settled and figured out. I hope that you all can understand this and work with me
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    As I said I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow, but please understand that you have sent boxes to people that could not have fit the bag regardless. You have also made trades with it appears 2 or 3 other people... that's a lot of those bags. I hope you can understand why people are nervous. I am waiting until tomorrow though and as I said I hope one way or the other everyone is covered and in the end that is all that matters and we can all move on w/o any bad feelings.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited March 2017
    JY16960 said:

Listen everyone. I've been trading with people for a long time on here. I can't help that there's a situation at my post office where there is employee theft. I send out on average 10 to 15 packages a week via United States Postal Service. And now it seems that I have almost 10 packages that have been affected by this particular employee. Maybe more. I have to compile a list of all the shipments I made over the last 2-3 weeks. Figure out which ones got affected. Figure out if they were able to get all this stuff from this guys home and car. They told me they had a bunch of stuff they recovered from him when they caught him. But I don't know what right now. And anything they can't recover, I have to file a claim for insurance. So all of you please be patient with mellthis. As I said I have had a good reputation with selling and trading. And don't want this to go bad. And as far as anyone that has tried calling me. My phone was ringing off the hook yesterday and I just turned it off cause I was trying to work. So I will be in touch in the next few days as this all gets settled and figured out. I hope that you all can understand this and work with me

Don't you think you should tell this to the people directly affected? What post office location did this issue occur at, so we can call an corroborate your story? Going radio silent makes you seem guilty. Just sayin'

Either way, I am sure that you will return all the goods you have in hand, should people not receive their end of the deal. Right?
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    just send back all the goods you have acquired to the people who did their part in their respective trades. no need to punish them while you await any post office/police investigation. fix your PJ karma
  • Options
    ED477ED477 Posts: 134
    I have filed with PayPal, do not need nor want the item any longer. There's no need for me to wait. Please refund my monies. Thank you.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    If you're able to file a claim with Paypal do so immediately and get the ball rolling. If you aren't able to do so contact the local police department. Really should be that simple. Don't hesitate.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    The OP is STILL trying to trade duffels as of today!

This is a total SCAM, hopefully no one else falls for this! :(
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    DavidD said:

Is time a factor? Don ripped me off 3-4 years ago.

He's mentioned here so frequently...is there nothing he offers to do via the Facebook when questioned/confronted? Surely over the last 3-4 years he's managed to earn enough to pay back those he screwed over?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190

just send back all the goods you have acquired to the people who did their part in their respective trades. no need to punish them while you await any post office/police investigation. fix your PJ karma

Good idea EV, maybe use a different post office location this time
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Here's the info for the post office in his town, if anyone effected is interested in calling and inquiring about the OP's story.

6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    That Newman!
  • Options
    Yes, I've filed with PayPal for refund and have sent message to pearl jam.com about this situation. From what I re all Joseph Blume got removed from the forum, perhaps he will too.
  • Options
    Wow, he's taken off ability to message on his Facebook page, No shame.
  • Options
    We all work hard for our money Jeremy Yetse, give us all our goods or our monies back. Like elwayvedder said " no need to punish anyone while you wait on your alleged investigation" just come clean and return everything.
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Wow, only reason I didn't make a deal with this guy is because I couldn't find my damn cards! Have recently found them and happy that no deal was made. Good luck to all. Hope everything works out.
  • Options
    sdavis said:

Wow, only reason I didn't make a deal with this guy is because I couldn't find my damn cards! Have recently found them and happy that no deal was made. Good luck to all. Hope everything works out.

He still has some Duffels if you want to send it to him! lol
  • Options
    Lol....and plenty of money too! Man, selling out your pj honor like this, what shame.
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960

sdavis said:

He still has some Duffels if you want to send it to him! lol
    Really wanted one, considered borrowing cards from friends until I could find mine.
  • Options
    And he's trolling on here, reading all of this...and still says/posts nothing, Wow, no shame.
  • Options
    ED477 said:

And he's trolling on here, reading all of this...and still says/posts nothing, Wow, no shame.

Read your pm
  • Options
    ED477's package was located and it was unopened. They are taking care of sending it
  • Options
    AzuVedderRoddAzuVedderRodd Mexico Posts: 185
    DavidD said:

Is there anyway of starting a " I got scammed " Thread?
    Or will it just turn into a shitshow and get locked.
    So far we have
    jw234911
    dwhite76. Don white from Arizona. Still deals on Facebook. just a heads up.
    JY16960 ( we'll see what happens Wednesday )
    I'm sure there is more out there.

:confounded: what's the story with dwhite76? I've been near to make a trade with him
    No one slept here
  • Options
    There are AT LEAST 4 others, whats the story with them and why havent you reached out or responded?
  • Options

There are AT LEAST 4 others, whats the story with them and why havent you reached out or responded?

That's cause I am working. and am trying to respond as I can. I don't have all the answers this minute. Ok mom?
  • Options
    JY16960 said:

That's cause I am working. and am trying to respond as I can. I don't have all the answers this minute. Ok mom?
    You are an Uber/Lyft drive, you decide when you work. You have blatantly ignored people who you traded with and got their goods, while responding to people who are still trying to trade with you.

Give me a break and just make it right to the people you are scamming. This will only get worse...
  • Options
    Yes, I did have a message in my pm. if box set arrives sealed and complete I will let you know what I decide once it isn't in my hands.
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    still no direct response from OP after several texts and voicemails. yet you have time to shop more fake trades here and on FB?!?

your stories don't add up, Jeremy Yerse. send back the stuff and $$
  • Options
    I have been updating as I can on this thread. Please understand that I am a victim here too. And I am having to take my time away from work to straighten this all out. I will contact each of you as I can to give you updates there are many people on here that I have traded with and can say that I am a good trader, have been on the opposite side of getting scammed. So I know how it feels. Will get your stuff straightened out or send back what ever was traded to me. Just give it a few days so I can get this all taken care of.