Options

deleted

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544

Soul, the intent of my comment about Johnny was to match the ridiculousness of the original statement that said Ed has moved to the right because of associations with baseball and NASCAR.

Sorry, I didn't see that part. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    AHHHHH!!!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    PJ_Soul said:

Soul, the intent of my comment about Johnny was to match the ridiculousness of the original statement that said Ed has moved to the right because of associations with baseball and NASCAR.

Sorry, I didn't see that part. :)
    that's what I was trying to get at.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    given recent revelations, now would be as good of time as any for the band to say something. how bout just a good ole 'Fuck Trump' tour?
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited December 2016
    vaggar99 said:

now that EV is hangin with baseball players and NASCAR, it seems he's moved a bit to the right. not expecting much in the way of a protest album like Avocado. maybe something a little more Nugent sounding?

Please not like avacado. It's in my bottom 3. And definitely nothing that sounds like nugent.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628

Some people like to chime in when someone says the US is a democracy and give a patronizing clarification that we're actually a republic. Guess what, we know that already. Tweet the civics lessons to trump.

Some people can't seem to stop hating on those with different points of view. It pisses you off that I'm right (I'm sure google has confirmed that for you by now... shouldn't you just be assuming I'm correct these days?), so you accuse me of being mean. You have so much pent up anger... Maybe you should log off the internet and go to your safe space? Or maybe send a note to Hillary about your feelings on her private email server... if she's not in prison yet.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    MG79478 said:

Some people like to chime in when someone says the US is a democracy and give a patronizing clarification that we're actually a republic. Guess what, we know that already. Tweet the civics lessons to trump.

Some people can't seem to stop hating on those with different points of view. It pisses you off that I'm right (I'm sure google has confirmed that for you by now... shouldn't you just be assuming I'm correct these days?), so you accuse me of being mean. You have so much pent up anger... Maybe you should log off the internet and go to your safe space? Or maybe send a note to Hillary about your feelings on her private email server... if she's not in prison yet.
    Are we playing Buzzword Bingo? Because I think you got a "Bingo!" with this post alone.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    MG79478 said:

Still following your right wing script with all the usual parroting. Stick around AMT, we need more conservatives here.
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628

MG79478 said:

Still following your right wing script with all the usual parroting. Stick around AMT, we need more conservatives here.
    A response right out of the left wing script... I guess you don't see the irony in projecting your behaviors on me? Or the fact that I was parodying your post? On the bright side, your response is slightly above childish name calling, which I do appreciate, I just don't see the point. I understand that sort of vapid response is easier than actually formulating an on-topic response to my post, but it adds no value to the board. So why don't you save us all some time in the future. Thanks in advance!

Appreciate the offer to stick around AMT, but I don't have time to discuss politics online with the sort of people who have time to discuss politics online.
  • Options
    MG79478 said:

MG79478 said:

A response right out of the left wing script... I guess you don't see the irony in projecting your behaviors on me? Or the fact that I was parodying your post? On the bright side, your response is slightly above childish name calling, which I do appreciate, I just don't see the point. I understand that sort of vapid response is easier than actually formulating an on-topic response to my post, but it adds no value to the board. So why don't you save us all some time in the future. Thanks in advance!

Appreciate the offer to stick around AMT, but I don't have time to discuss politics online with the sort of people who have time to discuss politics online.
    What I wrote doesn't qualify as vapid, and you want an on topic response to your condescending remark about being right? And the safe space stuff is pretty childish, especially since you're the one who's offended. My guess is you don't have time because if I remember correctly, your reading comprehension is pretty limited so things get repeated a lot.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    MG79478 said:

MG79478 said:

You don't have time to discuss politics with people who work in offices? =)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I love how the narrative has shifted to backhanded racism with comments how if someone votes Democratic, they're unemployed and sucking off the government teet. Or someone implying they don't have time to talk politics with those who obviously have time to.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

AHHHHH!!!

all things must pass. this band has gone the way of mom jeans
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    MG79478 said:

MG79478 said:

wonderfully put.
  • Options

MG79478 said:

MG79478 said:

wonderfully put.
    It's condescending.
  • Options
    A few years ago, i remember Stone saying that band was considering putting out music in small burts (i.e. ep's, singles). Now would be as good a time as any to implement this distribution policy.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    You know they've got to be game planning a tactful response to all of this.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

You know they've got to be game planning a tactful response to all of this.

sure hope so.
  • Options
  • Options
    so i hear there is album in the works and it will be out this June? It's gonna be called "Trumped Up"? the first one if believe. the second, not so much.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    A fucktrump tour would be so good !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    thank you PJ. Eddie wearing a pink hat. fantastic.