Options

deleted

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Middle America and white deplorables have no idea who or what Pearl Jam is.Now if Nickleback or someone from Creed were to say something, that would make a splash.
  • Options
    ^^^doesn't matter PJ has a mic and a voice. And a very powerful voice mind you. That's all it takes to get to a thin skinned coward.
  • Options
    Unless EV is T. supporter? Please no!!!!!!!!!! I will burn all 500+ PJ cds I own if this is the case. However, I might still listen to them on Spotify.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    vaggar99 said:

Unless EV is T. supporter? Please no!!!!!!!!!! I will burn all 500+ PJ cds I own if this is the case. However, I might still listen to them on Spotify.

LOL. now this made me laugh.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^oh yeah and the vinyl stays too
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Before you do that, pm me. I'll burn them for you so you don't have to go through the emotional stress!
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
    Racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia are now normalized? As if before the election all of those things were unacceptable but now it's okay because we will soon have a president Trump? Who declared this to be the truth? White supremacist stole our democracy? What percentage of the 62 million people who voted for Trump are White Supremacists? I can't believe there are so many people saying things like this.

I do respect your opinion on this but I just think you have taken this way too far. I mean what a collasal leap to say those things.

It was an awful election with two candidates no one liked or agreed with on every issue. You just need to come to terms with the fact that half of the country disagreed with you and thought Trump was a better option than Hillary... despite his many flaws. This doesn't mean that half of the country are racist, homophobics...etc.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,662
    j1kotwic said:

Racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia are now normalized? As if before the election all of those things were unacceptable but now it's okay because we will soon have a president Trump? Who declared this to be the truth? White supremacist stole our democracy? What percentage of the 62 million people who voted for Trump are White Supremacists? I can't believe there are so many people saying things like this.

I do respect your opinion on this but I just think you have taken this way too far. I mean what a collasal leap to say those things.

It was an awful election with two candidates no one liked or agreed with on every issue. You just need to come to terms with the fact that half of the country disagreed with you and thought Trump was a better option than Hillary... despite his many flaws. This doesn't mean that half of the country are racist, homophobics...etc.

We have a white nationalist as trump's right hand man and people just decided that an admitted sex offender would make a good president. This is all normalized. We on the left are still trying to get out brains around it.
  • Options

j1kotwic said:

We have a white nationalist as trump's right hand man and people just decided that an admitted sex offender would make a good president. This is all normalized. We on the left are still trying to get out brains around it.
    Where is the proof he is a white nationalist? Where are the charges against Trump for being a sex offender. He admitted it to you?

96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options

j1kotwic said:

Where is the proof he is a white nationalist? Where are the charges against Trump for being a sex offender. He admitted it to you?

He admitted on open mics in more than one setting. It's tough to digest, I know.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    He didn't just admit it. He bragged about it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited November 2016
    Makes me wonder how many college guys could be labeled as Sex Predators out at the bars trying to hook up with different girl each night, then bragging about it the next day... or maybe this was just in the early 1990's when I was in college... wasn't me :who_me::nuh_uh:
    But I would guess that it was consensual...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Makes me wonder how many college guys could be labeled as Sex Predators out at the bars trying to hook up with different girl each night, then bragging about it the next day... or maybe this was just in the early 1990's when I was in college... wasn't me :who_me::nuh_uh:

I remember when guys would make up stories. You know what, even the made up stories involved consent. Sex offenders who go without consequences start to normalize their behavior. He was bragging about what he does. Oh yeah, he was 60 at the time, which reinforces my point.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

PP193448 said:

I remember when guys would make up stories. You know what, even the made up stories involved consent. Sex offenders who go without consequences start to normalize their behavior. He was bragging about what he does. Oh yeah, he was 60 at the time, which reinforces my point.
    True. The beauty pageant girls probably have to know that they may be seen naked while having all those costume changes, right?? But bragging about seeing them is creepy and inappropriate. That would be like a female sports news reporter bragging about seeing football players stuff in the locker rooms during post game interviews... can you imagine how shunned the female reporter would be... unless she was talking about seeing Tom Brady's deflated balls, then that's common knowledge... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

True. The beauty pageant girls probably have to know that they may be seen naked while having all those costume changes, right?? But bragging about seeing them is creepy and inappropriate. That would be like a female sports news reporter bragging about seeing football players stuff in the locker rooms during post game interviews... can you imagine how shunned the female reporter would be... unless she was talking about seeing Tom Brady's deflated balls, then that's common knowledge... :lol:
    With the teen pagent, it's actually more like the male high school principal going into the girls locker room knowing that they'd be naked. I'm sure after word got out with that creep, that people would be considering him for president.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Again, the US is not a democracy.
  • Options

j1kotwic said:

He admitted on open mics in more than one setting. It's tough to digest, I know.
    Did he? I must have missed that
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

That's sarcasm coming from you, right?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    unsung said:

Again, the US is not a democracy.

Can you just assume everyone isn't an idiot, and understands what system is being used in America? Everyone gets how much of a democracy America is - the term is just common usage, it doesn't mean we all think it's a pure democracy. We don't need you reminding us everyday.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

no, i haven't been listening to boots over the last couple years much. I don't doubt he's said something, but judging the seeming majority ESP support here, I'm guessing the rhetoric was not well received.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    edited November 2016
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

no, i haven't been listening to boots over the last couple years much. I don't doubt he's said something, but judging the seeming majority ESP support here, I'm guessing the rhetoric was not well received.
    :confused: Pretty sure Go Beavers was referring to Trump and how he admitted to being a sex offender on camera more than once.
    Also, there is not a majority of Trump supporters here. I'd actually be surprised if 10% of 10C members voted Trump. There is just a very tiny vocal minority talking about it here on the AMT.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

:confused: Pretty sure Go Beavers was referring to Trump and how he admitted to being a sex offender on camera more than once.
    sorry, that's what i get for trying to skim read
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

I read it a few times wondering what you meant by listening to boots. you thought he meant ED said that???
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yeah, I was talking about trump. That's why I got a bit confused.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

I read it a few times wondering what you meant by listening to boots. you thought he meant ED said that???
    yeah, cuz there was a post somewhere about Ed saying something at Fenway and quickly got dropped cuz the crowd seemed to react coldly to it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

j1kotwic said:

Also, there is not a majority of Trump supporters here. I'd actually be surprised if 10% of 10C members voted Trump. There is just a very tiny vocal minority talking about it here on the AMT.

hahah..dont make start another poll!! I promise I wont...at least not that one
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628
    vaggar99 said:

You can insult me. That's cool. This is why we are where we are. Entitlement will be squashed.

The fact that you took my attempt to help you as an insult should tell you something. As for the rest of your post, I'm ignoring it because quite frankly it's an emotional over reaction that is WAY out in left field.

I see you did avoid replying about how deeply flawed Hillary was. That's cool.