Options

Trump

1409410411412413415»

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Is there a list of trump supporters? I don't recall there being many.

I would put anyone who didn't vote for Hillary in the Trump supporter category.
    perhaps some where in the ABC category?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Speaking as someone who didn't vote for Hillary, you would be wrong to do so.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

HA!

Like it would matter. She has millions of more votes already and still got creamed.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

You should probably put anyone that voted for HRC in the primaries in that category as well.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244

It's kinda quiet lately from the Trump supporters.

I kinda feel badly for them. Same sorta feeling as when children realize there's really no Santa.

Most of us are just sitting back and smiling as ya'll freak out and cry about things. My advice (not that it matters of course) is to just let him fix things for a bit before ya freak out. People have become so accustomed to a do nothing president with Obama that their heads will spin now with all the shit trump is going to do. The dude is still a month from even taking office and the left is freaking out over some jobs he saved. Just wait, he's a doer not a sayer obviously. Anyone with a pulse would have made things happen more than Obama, but this is going to be a busy few years for him.
    It's hard to reason with someone who says Obama didn't do anything. You have to also consider that there were several things he couldn't do because the republicans refused to work with him or the democrats.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Yeah, that's a tough one, but I tend to agree. They should have known the risk.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    tbergs said:

I kinda feel badly for them. Same sorta feeling as when children realize there's really no Santa.

Most of us are just sitting back and smiling as ya'll freak out and cry about things. My advice (not that it matters of course) is to just let him fix things for a bit before ya freak out. People have become so accustomed to a do nothing president with Obama that their heads will spin now with all the shit trump is going to do. The dude is still a month from even taking office and the left is freaking out over some jobs he saved. Just wait, he's a doer not a sayer obviously. Anyone with a pulse would have made things happen more than Obama, but this is going to be a busy few years for him.
    It's hard to reason with someone who says Obama didn't do anything. You have to also consider that there were several things he couldn't do because the republicans refused to work with him or the democrats.
    Exactly....like the ACA. The GOP bitches about it but they did their best to fuck it up at the state level so they could attack it later. Absolute bullshit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

I'm not sure if it's "quiet" or just boredom. This place has just become downright dumb since his election. Lot of thrashing about with very little insight. Everybody is making grand conclusions about a presidency that hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty to criticize Trump for in due time but people who were wrong about so much might want to consider being a bit more humble in their certainty.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    "you've been sold a bag of dicks" might be the funniest thing i've ever read on here
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I'm not sure if it's "quiet" or just boredom. This place has just become downright dumb since his election. Lot of thrashing about with very little insight. Everybody is making grand conclusions about a presidency that hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty to criticize Trump for in due time but people who were wrong about so much might want to consider being a bit more humble in their certainty.
    Agree 100%
  • Options
    my2hands said:

"you've been sold a bag of dicks" might be the funniest thing i've ever read on here

If you think about that, it's rather disturbing and disgusting. Where would one acquire a bag of dicks? Sounds like something you'd find at a prison for pedophiles after they've been sentenced to castration.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

my2hands said:

If you think about that, it's rather disturbing and disgusting. Where would one acquire a bag of dicks? Sounds like something you'd find at a prison for pedophiles after they've been sentenced to castration.
    Where? prehaps Virginia
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Well, then that would be the biggest display of ignorance from you thus far.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

Where? prehaps Virginia
    Bafoon's tower is full of'em !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I don't give a shit what anyone says... this guy just lost by 2.5 million votes and is still President... that is some bullshit

• Options
    my2hands said:

I don't give a shit what anyone says... this guy just lost by 2.5 million votes and is still President... that is some bullshit

Agree, got crushed in NY county and LA county.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

Where? prehaps Virginia
    Bafoon's tower is full of'em !!
    Nevermind, I found some http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bag-of-dicks. Maybe these could be sent to Trump Tower...
  • Options
    I don't care where people live... i live in one of the smallest states in the country... when you lose by 2.5 million votes in an election, i dont care where and when those votes were cast, you lost the fucking election...

but whatever, its only the most important political office on planet earth lol
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

First time a clown has made the cover!

A Robin Williams movie from 2006 would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Agree 100%
    says the guy who posted all the bullshit about the Podesta emails
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,630

Can you give me a date that will be a good time to make an assesment on how well he's fixed things? Seriously. I have a decent memory, and if you give me a date I'll repost this at that time so we can review.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,630
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

I'm personally not posting here much anymore out of plain old disgust, not boredom. I'm still too disgusted about the American people voting for a compulsively lying, twitter-ranting, media and image obsessed sexual predator who has apparently cozied up with white supremacists to really say much of anything. I think anyone who voted for Trump is a fucking idiot and a total asshole, and I think 3rd party voters are morons too, and half of America seems brainwashed by the doublethink anti-media propaganda that is happening, so I'm really not posting because my total disgust with a lot of people here will probably get me banned.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.