Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    vaggar99 said:

he is my Jesus Christ and the one who will deliver a 2000 mile wall of glory holes

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors. - Martin Gore
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    i'm ready to start a poll to figure out if anyone from the UNITED STATES besides me can't stand this guy?
  • Options
    Here are the latest facts from President-elect Trump himself.
    The U.S. is going to substantialy reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, but any business that leaves our country for another country,fires its employees, builds a new factory or plant in the other country, and then thinks it will sell its product back into the U.S.without retribution or consequence, is WRONG! There will be a tax on our soon to be strong border of 35% for these companies wanting to sell their product, cars, A.C. units etc., back across the border. This tax will make leaving financially difficult, but these companies are able to move between all 50 states, with no tax or tariff being charged. Please be forewarned prior to making a very expensive mistake! THE UNITED STATES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS and The Green Party just dropped its recount suit in Pennsylvania and is losing votes in Wisconsin recount. Just a Stein scam to raise money!

If anyone wants to follow his tweets of information you can here https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
  • Options
    ^^^so much for free market capitalism being part of the Republican platform. Guess it never really was a part of the platform. For that to be the case, they'd have to actually understand what that means. Guess they understood that it sounds American and could be used to discredit liberal do-gooders.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    More big government republicans at work. Newsflash: tariffs = taxes. All passed on to the consumers.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    vaggar99 said:
    They are absolutely killing it with their Trump sketches.

Sadly....real life isn't much different than the satire though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i suppose we're moving towards a European culture where everything will cost more and suck harder.
  • Options
    in case you feel a little sad, you are not alone:
    https://trumpgrets.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Fox will be re-running "Objectified: Donald Trump," the ratings hit produced by the great Harvey Levin of TMZ, at 8:00 P.M. Enjoy!
    Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

Dog whistle or sense? I know my answer.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    edited December 2016

More big government republicans at work. Newsflash: tariffs = taxes. All passed on to the consumers.

You are pissed that under paid laborers in China and South Korea make your TVs, but damnit if you are going to pay more than $30 for a tv. How could you expect product costs not to go up with more manufacturing done in the USA?
  • Options
    ^^^it makes very little sense to try and get back work that we didn't really want in the first place. we are better at innovating here and those jobs pay better. as in, we imagine and design the next generation tv's, computers, phones etc. its better to the manufacturing where the economics for that are best.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    JimmyV said:

Thin skin. Huge ego. Easily baited. Little self-control.

I think it's the media who are easily baited. They need to quit making a news story out of every stupid tweet. He knows what he's doing and they keep falling for it. It's the same way he got elected. Stick to covering news. Ignore it and I bet it stops.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    ^^^yep, that's exactly how you deal with a spoiled child. i suppose its a bit of an unfortunate oversight that somebody elected him leader of the free world.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    ^^^
    Only in cyberspace have libs/radlibs invented the ignore and it will go away rule.
  • Options
    oh America, how I love thee
    oh America, how you scorn me
    oh America, what shall we do?
    oh America, fuck it, we're fucked.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Fox will be re-running "Objectified: Donald Trump," the ratings hit produced by the great Harvey Levin of TMZ, at 8:00 P.M. Enjoy!
    Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He doesn't know what he is doing and is going to get us all killed.....but YAY! Some tmz garbage featuring me will be fed to the lemmings on fox tonight. Enjoy!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    tbergs said:

JimmyV said:

Thin skin. Huge ego. Easily baited. Little self-control.

I think it's the media who are easily baited. They need to quit making a news story out of every stupid tweet. He knows what he's doing and they keep falling for it. It's the same way he got elected. Stick to covering news. Ignore it and I bet it stops.
    The problem with that is that it requires developing a completely new way to cover a President. Historically Presidents have been careful and measured in their public words. They have responsible and professional because their words carry weight and have been covered by the media as carrying that weight. This is the first president we have ever had who speaks as loosely, as recklessly, and as irresponsibly as Trump does. Covering this POTUS will be new ground for the media to tread.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options

He doesn't know what he is doing and is going to get us all killed.....but YAY! Some tmz garbage featuring me will be fed to the lemmings on fox tonight. Enjoy!
    President-elect Trump is one man.
    Relax.
    I have always said TMZ is powerful and provides the source of truth for all other medium.
  • Options

^^^
    Only in cyberspace have libs/radlibs invented the ignore and it will go away rule.

Covering his bone head tweets should be given the attention they're due, none. Common sense and rational requests don't work, so that's when you ignore. If he was your friend, you'd have punched him by now and told him to knock it off. Until one of his advisors or children can step in, it isn't going to stop no matter what the rest of the world thinks.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

^^^

Covering his bone head tweets should be given the attention they're due, none. Common sense and rational requests don't work, so that's when you ignore. If he was your friend, you'd have punched him by now and told him to knock it off. Until one of his advisors or children can step in, it isn't going to stop no matter what the rest of the world thinks.
    This is a perpetual quality that a POTUS must possess.
  • Options

tbergs said:

^^^

This is a perpetual quality that a POTUS must possess.
    No, it actually isn't. That's a quality of a totalitarian dictator, which is how he acts.
  • Options
    How he acts in the eyes of who?
    Don't tell me you see this hitler stuff/reference too?
  • Options

President-elect Trump is one man.
    Relax.
    I have always said TMZ is powerful and provides the source of truth for all other medium.
    So Trump's twitter feed and TMZ are two of your favorite news sources....okay.

This guy isn't real right? I mean, he's gotta be like one of those Russian Trump twitter bots or something. No way this is an actual, living, breathing person. Not buying it...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    ^^^
    I swear that if you just have an open mind and accept that President-elect Trump will be your next ruler everything will be ok.
    He is one man.
  • Options

How he acts in the eyes of who?
    Don't tell me you see this hitler stuff/reference too?

I guess you can decide who in history falls in to that category. It doesn't matter to me. I'm simply stating that's what the quality and leadership style you said every POTUS should have represents.

In the eyes of anyone who values honesty, humility, decency, etc. No need to go on, you get the point.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

^^^
    I swear that if you just have an open mind and accept that President-elect Trump will be your next ruler everything will be ok.
    He is one man.

Dude, you are the one getting your news from his insane twitter feed. You're literally like the last person on earth to tell someone else to have an open mind.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Actually.....now that I think about, Trump's twitter feed and TMZ should be the obvious choice for where someone who voted for a billionaire reality show host for president gets his news.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^
    It's not news it is just what your President-elect Trump says is all.
    An open mind could've prevented Trump.
    Being liberal doesn't mean having a mind so open your brain falls out.
This discussion has been closed.