Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    rgambs said:

put America First, and restore Law & Order to our great country. what American in their right mind doesn't want these things?

What American actually thinks Trump can (or even wants to) makae that happen?
    how do you know what Trump wants to do?
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,810
    What I find amusing about the whole thing is you're on a PJ board....a band that's completely left, "radical". Hence, most of the people here are - and people are surprised by this?

It's like when people go to their shows and are like, "can you BELIEVE this liberal bullshit?!" Why, yes, yes, I can...I'm at a Pearl Jam show.
  • Options

What I find amusing about the whole thing is you're on a PJ board....a band that's completely left, "radical". Hence, most of the people here are - and people are surprised by this?

It's like when people go to their shows and are like, "can you BELIEVE this liberal bullshit?!" Why, yes, yes, I can...I'm at a Pearl Jam show.

who is surprised by the radical left militia around here?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

put America First, and restore Law & Order to our great country. what American in their right mind doesn't want these things?

I'm all out of treats!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm all out of treats!
    good answer. i guess you just know everything. typical radical left know-it-all mentality.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options

"Radical left militia." That's rich. I think "militia" I usually think guns, Montana/Texas, racist, Second Amendment....what I'm saying is Trump voters.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,562

"Radical left militia." That's rich. I think "militia" I usually think guns, Montana/Texas, racist, Second Amendment....what I'm saying is Trump voters.
    "Radical left militia" you know....armed with recycled, organic, free range, non-gmo, tofu containers
  • Options
    alright, i have to actually do some work today. save me some granola and hummus, and whatever you all do, dont let the unicorn out of the yard!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

alright, i have to actually do some work today. save me some granola and hummus, and whatever you all do, dont let the unicorn out of the yard!

Sometime this weekend I have to make a trip into town, I will pick up some biscuits and we will pick this up later!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Working as a financial analyst at a desk all day for an insurance company (a historically right-wing, conservative position!) can afford you some time on a Friday, haha...
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,604
    Annnnd, in the first day of campaigning as the nominee, Trump opens his event by talking about how Ted Cruz's father killed JFK....seriously
  • Options

Working as a financial analyst at a desk all day for an insurance company (a historically right-wing, conservative position!) can afford you some time on a Friday, haha...
    i hear you, i have too much time for this nonsense at work. but thats not a complaint!
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

i didnt know liberals could get so angry.

What makes you think anyone is angry?
    I'm not angry. I'm thrilled trump is the nominee. No chance he will win. And that's what counts.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

I'm not angry. I'm thrilled trump is the nominee. No chance he will win. And that's what counts.
    thats what we all said from the beginning.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Man, Pence has a look as if to say.....*what the hell have I got myself into*.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552

"Radical left militia" you know....armed with recycled, organic, free range, non-gmo, tofu containers
    Add limiting free speech, words, ideas...
  • Options
    g under p said:

Man, Pence has a look as if to say.....*what the hell have I got myself into*.

Peace

the pence pick is obvious. he will never be a president, so after DT the path is paved for the next Trump.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    That's right America ... you got a choice a lovely choice

So you have to be a left wing liberal to enjoy this bands music or participate in political discussions on this board ... thats quite a stretch.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

PJPOWER said:

Interesting, as gun sales have skyrocketed over that same amount of time. Not pertinent to this conversation, but I just found the correlation interesting. Carry on all!
    The states with the most guns have the most violent crime. No?
    Haven't seen that statistic yet. Most that I've seen only tie to "gun crimes" and not violent crime as a whole. Anyways, Trump thread, not gun thread. I really do not want to hijack this meaningful hate filled thread with a gun control argument ;)
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

So you have to be a left wing liberal to enjoy this bands music or participate in political discussions on this board ... thats quite a stretch.
    That's not what I'm saying; to be amazed by how many "leftist radicals" are on this board isn't a stretch nor surprising. To find a discussion where Trump is considered the nominee of living, breathing, human beings - especially on this board - is certainly a stretch, and most definitely surprising. But, hey, that's just me.
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm all out of treats!
    good answer. i guess you just know everything. typical radical left know-it-all mentality.

So you wouldn't prefer 2 nominees exchanging valid ideas on how to possibly shape the countries future ... instead of the 2 you got.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,761
    Trump 60, Hillary 3 on the Train. Strange Days!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

Interesting, as gun sales have skyrocketed over that same amount of time. Not pertinent to this conversation, but I just found the correlation interesting. Carry on all!
    The states with the most guns have the most violent crime. No?
    Haven't seen that statistic yet. Most that I've seen only tie to "gun crimes" and not violent crime as a whole. Anyways, Trump thread, not gun thread. I really do not want to hijack this meaningful hate filled thread with a gun control argument ;)
    i love you all.
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    lukin2006 said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm all out of treats!

So you wouldn't prefer 2 nominees exchanging valid ideas on how to possibly shape the countries future ... instead of the 2 you got.
    What are you talking about?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm all out of treats!

he's asking, wouldnt you rather have 2 viable candidates to choose from? you said you are thrilled to have trump in the process.
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

That's not what I'm saying; to be amazed by how many "leftist radicals" are on this board isn't a stretch nor surprising. To find a discussion where Trump is considered the nominee of living, breathing, human beings - especially on this board - is certainly a stretch, and most definitely surprising. But, hey, that's just me.
    Why? Thats the way politics are, very few people vote for the best candidates, they vote for the party ... so it shouldn't be surprising that republicans on this board would support Trump and vice versa. Personally I find it humorous in a country of 330 + million these 2 are the best you got ... hahaha.

• Options

lukin2006 said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm all out of treats!

Wouldn't you rather have viable candidates for president ... what don't you understand.

This discussion has been closed.