Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661

I fell asleep twice during drumpfs speech. WWE at its finest

I went up to bed about half way through and didn't turn the TV back on. Followed along on Twitter which was so much more fun
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    put America First, and restore Law & Order to our great country. what American in their right mind doesn't want these things?
  • Options

put America First, and restore Law & Order to our great country. what American in their right mind doesn't want these things?

• Options

graphs and pie charts cant Make America Great.
  • Options

That doesn't make any sense
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832

I don't come in here enough to be able to divide the trolls from the genuinely crazy Trump supporters. But I think I'm gettin' it now.
  • Options

I don't come in here enough to be able to divide the trolls from the genuinely crazy Trump supporters. But I think I'm gettin' it now.
    It's so much fun. I can't get enough of both of them.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138

So I gather a dictator can then since America has no Law & Order.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    i didnt know liberals could get so angry.
  • Options
    g under p said:

Peace

• Options

I'm convinced they're one in the same - or, rather, there aren't any Trump supporters here; just the Devil's Advocate variety. Ya know, to make us think about what's really going on...
  • Options

What makes you think anyone is angry?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739

g under p said:

Peace

This picture's a joke, right? Or I guess dictators are appealing to some people.
  • Options

I'm convinced they're one in the same - or, rather, there aren't any Trump supporters here; just the Devil's Advocate variety. Ya know, to make us think about what's really going on...
    If we only knew what's really going on int he world...
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

Interesting, as gun sales have skyrocketed over that same amount of time. Not pertinent to this conversation, but I just found the correlation interesting. Carry on all!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

Interesting, as gun sales have skyrocketed over that same amount of time. Not pertinent to this conversation, but I just found the correlation interesting. Carry on all!
    And as they say - correlation does not imply causation.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rgambs said:

hedonist said:

I hope Hillary doesn't pull this same shit when the DNC rolls in.

(I smile, but who am I kidding)

And I respectfully ask if it's possible to please ease up on these Hitler references? It's insulting to those who were directly affected by him in a really, truly fucking horrific way.

Amazing how shit gets shut down over blowjobs, but heavier shit? Nope. And I really don't want anything to be shut down, but consistency would be refreshing.

Couldn't the argument be made that failing to identify him as the dangerous demagogue he clearly is would be a bigger insult to the victims of the terrible despots of the 20th century?
    Perhaps, but this Hilter comparison shit is just stupid to me.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    PJPOWER said:

Gun sales has increased, but the number of households with guns has decreased. So we have people hoarding guns before Obama takes them away. And he's running out of time!
  • Options

i can only speak for myself. i dont know which candidate i am voting for. i changed my PA registration from independent to Dem during primaries in order to cast a vote for The Bern. the Trump Movement is growing on me. Ivanka... enough said. she and/or The Don Jr. could be next in line if The Movement makes it to 1600. i will have all eyes and ears on the DNC as well. thats called having an open mind. some of the radicals around here should give it a shot....

• Options
    PJPOWER said:

The states with the most guns have the most violent crime. No?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
  • Options
    edited July 2016
  • Options

i can only speak for myself. i dont know which candidate i am voting for. i changed my PA registration from independent to Dem during primaries in order to cast a vote for The Bern. the Trump Movement is growing on me. Ivanka... enough said. she and/or The Don Jr. could be next in line if The Movement makes it to 1600. i will have all eyes and ears on the DNC as well. thats called having an open mind. some of the radicals around here should give it a shot....

I guess I don't have an open mind because I cannot even fathom voting for Trump? Is that it?

And if I'm being lumped in with "the radicals around here" tickle me surprised. Because I think I'm pretty far from being a radical (I kid, I'm pretty far left, but wouldn't consider myself a radical).

I changed my party in PA from Independent to Democrat because I live in Philadelphia now. I call that pragmatic. And I voted for the Republican nominee in the mayoral election - because she was reasonable. This, though, is on a whole other level...."this" isn't reasonable.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138

That's one great assumption, I'm far from angry that would be a waste of my time. This whole fearmongering schtick is completely laughable by DT. Cute angle but it won't last.....maybe if those that were in charge in 2001 were paying more attention we wouldn't be in this so called Law & Order mess.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I, for one, do not want a law and order president, whatever that means. Do I want less crime and people to follow laws? Of course. But a law and order president? What does that even mean?

Do people say..."hmmmm, who is the president?"...before shooting someone. "That Trump is a scary guy so I better not shoot this guy."
  • Options

I guess I don't have an open mind because I cannot even fathom voting for Trump? Is that it?

And if I'm being lumped in with "the radicals around here" tickle me surprised. Because I think I'm pretty far from being a radical (I kid, I'm pretty far left, but wouldn't consider myself a radical).

I changed my party in PA from Independent to Democrat because I live in Philadelphia now. I call that pragmatic. And I voted for the Republican nominee in the mayoral election - because she was reasonable. This, though, is on a whole other level...."this" isn't reasonable.
    i dont know you. i cant say if i think you have an open mind or not. i was simply explaining my position, so you dont have to assume anymore what my intentions are. from the sounds of it, you certainly are open minded. thats swell. again, some of the radicals around here should give it a shot....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

What American actually thinks Trump can (or even wants to) makae that happen?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

i dont know you. i cant say if i think you have an open mind or not. i was simply explaining my position, so you dont have to assume anymore what my intentions are. from the sounds of it, you certainly are open minded. thats swell. again, some of the radicals around here should give it a shot....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

They can prove America is already great.
    (I have some leftover doggie treats, might as well feed the troll!)
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
This discussion has been closed.