Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

but......so far I am happy with my vote.

And that is why nobody will ever take you seriously again.
    around here with you all ? LOL !!!! you're all the same people who block freeways or support the fools that do right ? I don't think not being taken seriously by you guy's is something I'd lose any sleep over, oh my goodness ! talk about a meaningless statement ! HAHAHAHHA !!!

It doesn't seem possible that anyone who gives one flying fuck about much of anything could be happy with their Trump vote, given all the blatant lies he keeps spewing and all that insanely inappropriate behaviour, and those lies have been proven to be so. Somehow you're happy with that. I can't fathom how you can be proud of that. I would like to know how you can be, but I don't expect you to ever explain yourself (because you can't).
    stock market's up, jobs are up, illegal immigration is being dealt with finally, prayer has been brought back to schools and in the WH, our military is getting a boost and we have a president who wants to help our country enough to do it without a pay check not to mention ending this gender ID bathroom bullshit is final being tossed in the shitter, you gender ID confused folks can ID as you wish but don't force it on people who know the difference between a male and a female and which bathroom to use and flag burners and rioters are being seen for what they really are, radical violent crybaby shit's !
    I'm sure you and the other liberals will have lots of excuses and counter arguments, every time you guys start babbling Trump this or Trump that you are only showing your ignorance and willingness to follow your party right off the cliff, I don't need to answer your mindless questions when you all know dam good and well Trump is doing a far better job than Obama had done or Hillary could ever do for our country.

GF
    * Today is actually the EIGHT year anniversary of the Bull market. It didn't start the day Trump took office. Give Obama and the stimulus credit. Be intellectually consistent.
    * January jobs numbers equaled 76!! straight months of job growth. It iddn't just start Jan 20th.
    * Prayer back in school... can you please point out that detail. What did Trump do to change that?

I won't address your other points because they are just your worldview on sexual orientation and the rights of protesters.. but at least acknowledge errors in the early part of your post.
    Obama's stimulus package ? part of the biggest national debt fiasco in our history.
    Job Growth and company expansion from Obama ? not as much if any as you think, companies are expanding in America because they have new tax laws in the works to protect their profit and business dealings not to mention a tax increase to sell their product from over seas to Americans. 76 straight months of job growth ???? bullshit ! just because people no longer do or can not collect unemployment or welfare doesn't mean they got jobs.
    and that's enough of Q & A I'm tired of having to explain things you all already know, finding half answers from liberal info sites is not the whole truth.

Job growth is the raw number of jobs that are added each month. It has nothing to do with people dropping out of the labor force.

Keep up
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

around here with you all ? LOL !!!! you're all the same people who block freeways or support the fools that do right ? I don't think not being taken seriously by you guy's is something I'd lose any sleep over, oh my goodness ! talk about a meaningless statement ! HAHAHAHHA !!!

It doesn't seem possible that anyone who gives one flying fuck about much of anything could be happy with their Trump vote, given all the blatant lies he keeps spewing and all that insanely inappropriate behaviour, and those lies have been proven to be so. Somehow you're happy with that. I can't fathom how you can be proud of that. I would like to know how you can be, but I don't expect you to ever explain yourself (because you can't).
    stock market's up, jobs are up, illegal immigration is being dealt with finally, prayer has been brought back to schools and in the WH, our military is getting a boost and we have a president who wants to help our country enough to do it without a pay check not to mention ending this gender ID bathroom bullshit is final being tossed in the shitter, you gender ID confused folks can ID as you wish but don't force it on people who know the difference between a male and a female and which bathroom to use and flag burners and rioters are being seen for what they really are, radical violent crybaby shit's !
    I'm sure you and the other liberals will have lots of excuses and counter arguments, every time you guys start babbling Trump this or Trump that you are only showing your ignorance and willingness to follow your party right off the cliff, I don't need to answer your mindless questions when you all know dam good and well Trump is doing a far better job than Obama had done or Hillary could ever do for our country.

GF
    * Today is actually the EIGHT year anniversary of the Bull market. It didn't start the day Trump took office. Give Obama and the stimulus credit. Be intellectually consistent.
    * January jobs numbers equaled 76!! straight months of job growth. It iddn't just start Jan 20th.
    * Prayer back in school... can you please point out that detail. What did Trump do to change that?

I won't address your other points because they are just your worldview on sexual orientation and the rights of protesters.. but at least acknowledge errors in the early part of your post.
    Obama's stimulus package ? part of the biggest national debt fiasco in our history.
    Job Growth and company expansion from Obama ? not as much if any as you think, companies are expanding in America because they have new tax laws in the works to protect their profit and business dealings not to mention a tax increase to sell their product from over seas to Americans. 76 straight months of job growth ???? bullshit ! just because people no longer do or can not collect unemployment or welfare doesn't mean they got jobs.
    and that's enough of Q & A I'm tired of having to explain things you all already know, finding half answers from liberal info sites is not the whole truth.

First:

1. What new tax laws? Trump hasn't signed one law passed by Congress. Tax policy is exclusively under the purview of Congress. Trump cannot write an EO that deals with tax policy.
    2. You don't believe in the job growth numbers when Obama was president, but now that Trump is president you believe them? Guess what, that data is sourced from the same place. How can you disbelieve it one day and believe it the next? That makes no sense.

wait and see.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

Godfather, you've gone from making statements which are unsubstantiated, to questioning the substance opposing your opinions. You should go back to the former, as you've shown you have absolutely no ability to absorb logic to generate logic-driven conclusions.

1. I don't care if it was the stimulus package or the weather for the last eight years. To attribute a Bull market to Trump when a Bull market has existed for eight years prior is not grounded in reality. It's just plain idiotic.
    2. You seem to completely misunderstand job growth metrics. The formula isn't subtractive the way you wrote it (Total Working-Age Population - Welfare Collectors - Unemployment Collectors = Employed Population), it is explicitly the sum of those legally employed, with information collected by tax-submitting employers.
    3. Prayer back in school - I assume you're okay with the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews praying in their ways to their respective deities, correct? And the atheists quietly playing with toys during prayer time?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

you seem to have trouble comprehending facts.

keep your prayers out of public school. your god, or any god, has no place in a place of teaching facts. worship as you wish, but as you say "don't force it on those with a different opinion", keep that shit to yourself. why should an atheist or buddhist or whatever be forced to pray to your christian god? you know, that whole church/state thing?
    you can do what ever you want in Canada, a larger part of America is Christian Faith and we don't cut the heads of non believers.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    edited March 2017
    @Godfather.
    Why not engage in a meaningful debate rather than saying "that's enough Q&A"? Don't you think that understanding the other side would allow you to bulletproof your arguments? Surely you see value there.

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

First:

1. What new tax laws? Trump hasn't signed one law passed by Congress. Tax policy is exclusively under the purview of Congress. Trump cannot write an EO that deals with tax policy.
    2. You don't believe in the job growth numbers when Obama was president, but now that Trump is president you believe them? Guess what, that data is sourced from the same place. How can you disbelieve it one day and believe it the next? That makes no sense.

wait and see.

Wait and see what? I'm not disputing that there will be some tax laws re-written that companies will see as beneficial. It will be interesting to see if they are revenue neutral with corresponding tax cuts (considering the huge increase in military spending, I'm not sure how Trump won't be exploding the deficit, btw). But your statement was that he made the changes and the jobs have materialized. Then you go on to say that you don't believe the jobs numbers. It's all very confusing how you discount information that runs afoul of your worldview.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

First:

wait and see.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Those of us with an iota of intelligence aren't usually nearly as smug about being misguided, ignorant and incorrect until they coincidentally are right sometimes.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Then why are you here? Why do you spend time here interacting with people that you have no interest in gaining respect from? Are you just a troll? Are you that bored with your life?
    Bump
  • Options
    face it guy's, your arguments are based on your political beliefs and half truths and the fact that Trump is POTUS is just another symbol of your loss, it's a hard pill to swallow I know but eventually you'll get over it, shit we had to live 8 long years with a president who had no business in the WH but we knew his time would come to an end so we prayed for someone better and got Him.
  • Options

face it guy's, your arguments are based on your political beliefs and half truths and the fact that Trump is POTUS is just another symbol of your loss, it's a hard pill to swallow I know but eventually you'll get over it, shit we had to live 8 long years with a president who had no business in the WH but we knew his time would come to an end so we prayed for someone better and got Him.

You capitalize He, Him, Lord, and God when referring to the Lord Our Father. Is that how you feel about Trump? You also are skipping questions to which you have no answer, which says a lot.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

keep your prayers out of public school. your god, or any god, has no place in a place of teaching facts. worship as you wish, but as you say "don't force it on those with a different opinion", keep that shit to yourself. why should an atheist or buddhist or whatever be forced to pray to your christian god? you know, that whole church/state thing?
    you can do what ever you want in Canada, a larger part of America is Christian Faith and we don't cut the heads of non believers.
    no, some of you just beat transgenders and gays to death. good on ya.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

Then why are you here? Why do you spend time here interacting with people that you have no interest in gaining respect from? Are you just a troll? Are you that bored with your life?
    Bump
    why is it so important for you gain respect from people on a forum board ? are you willing to bend your own rules and beliefs to fit into a forum board community ?.......I'm not, not for anybody, but must admit I have a good time here.
  • Options
    benjs said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

First:

wait and see.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Those of us with an iota of intelligence aren't usually nearly as smug about being misguided, ignorant and incorrect until they coincidentally are right sometimes.
    the most racist and idiotic people I know personally are often the loudest and slowest to learn and adhere to actual facts. it gets in the way of their personal beliefs.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

There are bad people in any religion or non-religion. Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Christians are bigots. Its the popular side to take when its Muslims being discussed in media and defending the majority of good souls, but when it is Christians media shows no mercy and groups the good and the bad to no end

Such a double standard in rhetoric.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

There are bad people in any religion or non-religion. Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Christians are bigots. Its the popular side to take when its Muslims being discussed in media and defending the majority of good souls, but when it is Christians media shows no mercy and groups the good and the bad to no end

Such a double standard in rhetoric.
    yep.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Bump
    why is it so important for you gain respect from people on a forum board ? are you willing to bend your own rules and beliefs to fit into a forum board community ?.......I'm not, not for anybody, but must admit I have a good time here.
    This is telling. I didn't say fit in to a board community. I said respect. There are plenty of people here that I disagree with on a variety of levels, but their opinions are at least respected as they are clearly thought out. We just have different opinions.

You said you don't care about being taken seriously by people who you are debating politics with. Then why debate with those people? What is the point? I don't go to the Ted Nugent or NRA forum (if those exist) to stir up shit because I don't give a shit about participating in a debate with those folks, as they wouldn't take me seriously and I wouldn't take them seriously. I don't have the time for that nonsense in my life. Not only do you constantly come here and troll, but when you finally get banned, you create a new screen name. I just don't get it.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

a comment so stupid I can't even believe you made it.....well yeah I can.

• Options

Time after time you say that Obama had no business in the Whitehouse. What argument do you have to support that? Remember - no political beliefs and half truths may be used as supporting evidence.

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:

Time after time you say that Obama had no business in the Whitehouse. What argument do you have to support that? Remember - no political beliefs and half truths may be used as supporting evidence.
    He also referred to Trump's win as a landslide, though Obama won more electoral votes and overall votes in both elections. So perhaps Trump has less business in the White House?
  • Options

benjs said:

He also referred to Trump's win as a landslide, though Obama won more electoral votes and overall votes in both elections. So perhaps Trump has less business in the White House?
    do you think Obama won those votes on his own merit ? or was it the fact he was the first possible black president ?.....who did speak well.

• Options

benjs said:

do you think Obama won those votes on his own merit ? or was it the fact he was the first possible black president ?.....who did speak well.

I think Obama won those votes, period. That's all that really matters. Just like all that really matters is that Trump won a few more votes in important places and got his ass kicked overall.
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904

benjs said:

I think Obama won those votes, period. That's all that really matters. Just like all that really matters is that Trump won a few more votes in important places and got his ass kicked overall.
    Look at the county by county national map. Except for a few blue dots hear and there in population centers, the whole country is red. Tell me again who got their ass kicked.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    RYME said:

benjs said:

Look at the county by county national map. Except for a few blue dots hear and there in population centers, the whole country is red. Tell me again who got their ass kicked.
    Yes, population centers...

So you're trying to tell me that generally like minded people live in the sticks while generally like minded people with different opinions live in cities and that those two geographies are different in size? MIND.BLOWN
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

a comment so stupid I can't even believe you made it.....well yeah I can.

really. I just watched a video of that very thing last night. hey, if all muslims are beheaders, then all christians are gay killers. fair is fair.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RYME said:

benjs said:

so you are saying that a lage area county that is red that has more cows than people vs a smaller area city with more people than insects means the country is more red than blue? you can't be serious.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,829
    RYME said:

benjs said:

Guess who lives in population centres?

People. Lots of people.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    benjs said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

Godfather, you've gone from making statements which are unsubstantiated, to questioning the substance opposing your opinions. You should go back to the former, as you've shown you have absolutely no ability to absorb logic to generate logic-driven conclusions.

1. I don't care if it was the stimulus package or the weather for the last eight years. To attribute a Bull market to Trump when a Bull market has existed for eight years prior is not grounded in reality. It's just plain idiotic.
    2. You seem to completely misunderstand job growth metrics. The formula isn't subtractive the way you wrote it (Total Working-Age Population - Welfare Collectors - Unemployment Collectors = Employed Population), it is explicitly the sum of those legally employed, with information collected by tax-submitting employers.
    3. Prayer back in school - I assume you're okay with the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews praying in their ways to their respective deities, correct? And the atheists quietly playing with toys during prayer time?
    :clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    RYME said:

benjs said:

Counties have votes? I thought people voted.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755

benjs said:

He absolutely won on merit. Your comment about him being black and, as if it were some genetic abnormality, well spoken is mind boggling. You are quite possibly the worst poster on this entire forum (not just AMT) in regards to being well versed in any component of the English language. The belief that you have any sort of credibility to claim who is well spoken and who isn't is laughable.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

benjs said:

Do you think Trump won those votes on his own merit? Or was it the fact that people were impressed by his vocal dissent of the establishment (while residing within it) or amount of gold-plated toilets in his home?.....who spoke regularly with three syllables or less, at a 4th grade level.

Also - I'd still appreciate hearing your argument for why Obama had no business in the White House, without political beliefs and/or half truths.

EV
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    RYME said:

benjs said:

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. You don't win an election with "highest percentage of red/blue coloring on a map." Yes, he won the electoral vote & he is the current President. I can see that. I can also see that he lost the popular vote by a decent margin. Why can't you see that?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.