Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/20/judge-nap-fbi-will-sink-teeth-into-2nd-wave-clinton-fdn-investigations.html

could be time to watch the their criminal empire crumble ? golly, if this really happens I may have a beer to celebrate.

This article, from 8 months ago, sort of sounds like what's happening to the Trump admin right now.

Irony.
    it's just a political game that's played by both sides and in 4 to 24 months it will be history.

the juggler is a crying liberal and proud to show his feminine side
    there ya go.

Awww...that's cute. You don't know how to react when someone not from the left is appalled at the person currently occupying the Oval Office.

Sad!
    o.k, you just shut me down.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    edited March 2017

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/20/judge-nap-fbi-will-sink-teeth-into-2nd-wave-clinton-fdn-investigations.html

could be time to watch the their criminal empire crumble ? golly, if this really happens I may have a beer to celebrate.

This article, from 8 months ago, sort of sounds like what's happening to the Trump admin right now.

Irony.
    it's just a political game that's played by both sides and in 4 to 24 months it will be history.

there ya go.

Awww...that's cute. You don't know how to react when someone not from the left is appalled at the person currently occupying the Oval Office.

Sad!
    Just amazes me that republicans think anyone who criticizes Trump must be some crazy lefty....when Trump himself was a pro choice, gun control supporting democrat until it was politically convenient for him to switch sides and dupe 60 million people into voting for a fraud.

Real conservatives....people who actually care about the constitution and not just winning the white house are furious over this charade of a presidency.

Country over party. You're on the wrong side of history.

Sorry.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!
    Just amazes me that republicans think anyone who criticizes Trump must be some crazy lefty....when Trump himself was a pro choice, gun control supporting democrat until it was politically convenient for him to switch sides and dupe 60 million people into voting for a fraud.

Real conservatives....people who actually care about the constitution and not just winning the white house are furious over this charade of a presidency.

Sorry.
    some of us in the beginning stated that if another more qualified candidate ran under any party we would have voted differently but given the turn of events many of us were left with no choice but to vote for Trump, voting Hillary was not an option.
    party lines are useless to me, I have always voted for the candidate not the party, which ever it was they ran under.

• Options
    but......so far I am happy with my vote.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!

Sorry.
    one of the good ones.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    #notanyonespresident
  • Options

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!

Sorry.
    some of us in the beginning stated that if another more qualified candidate ran under any party we would have voted differently but given the turn of events many of us were left with no choice but to vote for Trump, voting Hillary was not an option.
    party lines are useless to me, I have always voted for the candidate not the party, which ever it was they ran under.

When was the last time you voted for a non republican for president?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677

And that is why nobody will ever take you seriously again.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

bigly
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

around here with you all ? LOL !!!! you're all the same people who block freeways or support the fools that do right ? I don't think not being taken seriously by you guy's is something I'd lose any sleep over, oh my goodness ! talk about a meaningless statement ! HAHAHAHHA !!!

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

around here with you all ? LOL !!!! you're all the same people who block freeways or support the fools that do right ? I don't think not being taken seriously by you guy's is something I'd lose any sleep over, oh my goodness ! talk about a meaningless statement ! HAHAHAHHA !!!

It doesn't seem possible that anyone who gives one flying fuck about much of anything could be happy with their Trump vote, given all the blatant lies he keeps spewing and all that insanely inappropriate behaviour, and those lies have been proven to be so. Somehow you're happy with that. I can't fathom how you can be proud of that. I would like to know how you can be, but I don't expect you to ever explain yourself (because you can't).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!

Sorry.

godfather?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!

Sorry.

godfather?
    ***crickets***
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,617

PJ_Soul said:

Then why are you here? Why do you spend time here interacting with people that you have no interest in gaining respect from? Are you just a troll? Are you that bored with your life?
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

• Options
    rssesq said:

Like Hillary, Truman also won the popular vote by over 2 million people.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Then why are you here? Why do you spend time here interacting with people that you have no interest in gaining respect from? Are you just a troll? Are you that bored with your life?
    I was going to ask this very thing. that quote sounds like a troll admission.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

The "LOL's" and "HAHA's" to go along with 8 (I think 8, right?) exclamation points also hinted at trollism...

Way too haphazardly with those things....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755

PJ_Soul said:

The "LOL's" and "HAHA's" to go along with 8 (I think 8, right?) exclamation points also hinted at trollism...

Don't forget creating a second account to post on here for when he was banned. Nothing is more troll like than that.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

PJ_Soul said:

Don't forget creating a second account to post on here for when he was banned. Nothing is more troll like than that.
    really? wow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

It doesn't seem possible that anyone who gives one flying fuck about much of anything could be happy with their Trump vote, given all the blatant lies he keeps spewing and all that insanely inappropriate behaviour, and those lies have been proven to be so. Somehow you're happy with that. I can't fathom how you can be proud of that. I would like to know how you can be, but I don't expect you to ever explain yourself (because you can't).
    stock market's up, jobs are up, illegal immigration is being dealt with finally, prayer has been brought back to schools and in the WH, our military is getting a boost and we have a president who wants to help our country enough to do it without a pay check not to mention ending this gender ID bathroom bullshit is final being tossed in the shitter, you gender ID confused folks can ID as you wish but don't force it on people who know the difference between a male and a female and which bathroom to use and flag burners and rioters are being seen for what they really are, radical violent crybaby shit's !
    I'm sure you and the other liberals will have lots of excuses and counter arguments, every time you guys start babbling Trump this or Trump that you are only showing your ignorance and willingness to follow your party right off the cliff, I don't need to answer your mindless questions when you all know dam good and well Trump is doing a far better job than Obama had done or Hillary could ever do for our country.

• Options
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

stock market's up, jobs are up, illegal immigration is being dealt with finally, prayer has been brought back to schools and in the WH, our military is getting a boost and we have a president who wants to help our country enough to do it without a pay check not to mention ending this gender ID bathroom bullshit is final being tossed in the shitter, you gender ID confused folks can ID as you wish but don't force it on people who know the difference between a male and a female and which bathroom to use and flag burners and rioters are being seen for what they really are, radical violent crybaby shit's !
    I'm sure you and the other liberals will have lots of excuses and counter arguments, every time you guys start babbling Trump this or Trump that you are only showing your ignorance and willingness to follow your party right off the cliff, I don't need to answer your mindless questions when you all know dam good and well Trump is doing a far better job than Obama had done or Hillary could ever do for our country.

Says the guy who has cried for 8 years straight

Again, if you don't want to answer our questions, why are you here? To troll, right? Why did you find the need to create a new account when you were banned?
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Irony.

there ya go.

Sad!

Sorry.

godfather?
    godfather?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Again, if you don't want to answer our questions, why are you here? To troll, right? Why did you find the need to create a new account when you were banned?
    Holy Moses dude ! I just answered the question.......ohhhhhh the ban question and new account, well actually I didn't realize I was banned right away until the Russian KGB hack was complete, it was only then that my comrades' Vlad and Igor persuaded me to drop the other account and continue with my Godfather. code name to finish my research and intel on the liberal movement.....that's all I can say at this point.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!! DOSVIDONIA !

Godfather.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Holy Moses dude ! I just answered the question.......ohhhhhh the ban question and new account, well actually I didn't realize I was banned right away until the Russian KGB hack was complete, it was only then that my comrades' Vlad and Igor persuaded me to drop the other account and continue with my Godfather. code name to finish my research and intel on the liberal movement.....that's all I can say at this point.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!! DOSVIDONIA !

Godfather.
    I don't understand a word of this.

So you answered my question by saying I don't have to answer your question?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF
    * Today is actually the EIGHT year anniversary of the Bull market. It didn't start the day Trump took office. Give Obama and the stimulus credit. Be intellectually consistent.
    * January jobs numbers equaled 76!! straight months of job growth. It iddn't just start Jan 20th.
    * Prayer back in school... can you please point out that detail. What did Trump do to change that?

I won't address your other points because they are just your worldview on sexual orientation and the rights of protesters.. but at least acknowledge errors in the early part of your post.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF
    * Today is actually the EIGHT year anniversary of the Bull market. It didn't start the day Trump took office. Give Obama and the stimulus credit. Be intellectually consistent.
    * January jobs numbers equaled 76!! straight months of job growth. It iddn't just start Jan 20th.
    * Prayer back in school... can you please point out that detail. What did Trump do to change that?

I won't address your other points because they are just your worldview on sexual orientation and the rights of protesters.. but at least acknowledge errors in the early part of your post.
    Obama's stimulus package ? part of the biggest national debt fiasco in our history.
    Job Growth and company expansion from Obama ? not as much if any as you think, companies are expanding in America because they have new tax laws in the works to protect their profit and business dealings not to mention a tax increase to sell their product from over seas to Americans. 76 straight months of job growth ???? bullshit ! just because people no longer do or can not collect unemployment or welfare doesn't mean they got jobs.
    and that's enough of Q & A I'm tired of having to explain things you all already know, finding half answers from liberal info sites is not the whole truth.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    edited March 2017

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

Obama's stimulus package ? part of the biggest national debt fiasco in our history.
    Job Growth and company expansion from Obama ? not as much if any as you think, companies are expanding in America because they have new tax laws in the works to protect their profit and business dealings not to mention a tax increase to sell their product from over seas to Americans. 76 straight months of job growth ???? bullshit ! just because people no longer do or can not collect unemployment or welfare doesn't mean they got jobs.
    and that's enough of Q & A I'm tired of having to explain things you all already know, finding half answers from liberal info sites is not the whole truth.

First:

1. What new tax laws? Trump hasn't signed one law passed by Congress. Tax policy is exclusively under the purview of Congress. Trump cannot write an EO that deals with tax policy.
    2. You don't believe in the job growth numbers when Obama was president, but now that Trump is president you believe them? Guess what, that data is sourced from the same place. How can you disbelieve it one day and believe it the next? That makes no sense.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,702
    Trying to make sense of GF's rambling run on, factless sentences is what doesn't make sense.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

GF

you seem to have trouble comprehending facts.

keep your prayers out of public school. your god, or any god, has no place in a place of teaching facts. worship as you wish, but as you say "don't force it on those with a different opinion", keep that shit to yourself. why should an atheist or buddhist or whatever be forced to pray to your christian god? you know, that whole church/state thing?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.