Options

2015 Ten Club Analog Shirt (& Limited Edition Items?)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Ok... I just ordered up some luggage tags. I can see myself buying the shirt later in the year, but I can't see myself buying the luggage tags...not that it really makes a difference, I guess, but maybe I'll buy the shirt later on, but I don't *need* a shirt right now, so luggage tags it is!

I think it was a good idea of them to give the option.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Seriously? 10c can't cover $5.99 shipping? Damn.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Seriously? 10c can't cover $5.99 shipping? Damn.

It should be grand total of $0.00 with the membership code. Are you USA or international member?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    It shouldn't matter, right? International members pay $10 extra for shipping costs.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    bazzer said:

It shouldn't matter, right? International members pay $10 extra for shipping costs.

Yeah...that's odd. If you use the code, it should be free shipping unless you want it sent to Pluto or something. :p
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    The shipping is free (in the USA at least), though they have hit production delays on the luggage tags now.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Some advice to the ladies ordering the ladies sizes. I wear a mens SMALL (in PJ concert shirts), I ordered a womens LARGE and it fits just a little smaller in the waist than the mens small. It does fit the way I thought it would and am fine with that, but I just wanted to be kind and remind you to use the size charts. It might come in a little smaller than you thought!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    tmktmk Posts: 8
    bazzer said:

Wait a minute... I have digital membership now, didn't renew my analog membership this year. Please, correct me if I'm wrong... If I would like to upgrade my membership to analog now, I'll have to pay 40USD (+10USD for members outside USA), right? Let's say I'll do that. Will I have to pay another shipping costs (other than these 10USD I've mentioned above) if I redeem my Analog Membership Item Code to get a t-shirt? And what about members packs with posters, badges, etc.? Can't they send me that t-shirt with member pack?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    I haven't renewed for this year yet (I'm a November renewal) but I expect that when I do, the item I get with my code will be completely free (like it's always been) but if I decide to order the other item I'll have to pay shipping on that.

They've never sent the member item with the member pack, have they? Can't remember. Not sure why not. Ditto with if I wanted to pay extra to get the tags, couldn't they bung it in with the shirt? Anyway, no biggie.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited August 2015
    There is no extra shipping cost for international members when they order the member item. The total is $0 for that, including shipping. $10 is tacked onto the membership price for us though. That covers the extra shipping cost for both the member item and the holiday single/Deep.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    do u get a free analog t shirt every time you renew?pm if anyone knows thanks
    danny d
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    danny said:

do u get a free analog t shirt every time you renew?pm if anyone knows thanks

There are different items every year. This is the second I'm analog t-shirt they've had.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tmktmk Posts: 8
    If I had known then what I know now (this sentence sound familiar ;) ) I would renew my analog membership instead of downgrading to digital :(