Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    If I was on a computer and not my phone I could Tell you.  You can hunt in Sweden also.

He said you can not hunt Sweden.  I called him out on and he's pissed.   LMFAO
    I see that.  I don’t know why he didn’t just scroll up and look at what he wrote.  Too busy looking for gifs and memes to express his thoughts.
    There does seem to be a lot of time spent looking up gifs and memes.  So much time that it would be hard to find a full time job and would lead to what some call “failure to launch” I’m guessing.
    You're no slouch in the meme posting department. Does your comment apply across the board?
    I would say that my meme posting is extremely rare, not sure that can be said about posters that insert them in 90% of their posts.  What makes you think I am “no slouch in the meme pollsting department” or did you just assume that I post 20 memes/gifs a day because you don’t like me?  My comment only applies to those that spend a lot of time looking for gifs and memes and say they do not have time to work full time and are “failure to launchers”.   

Who in here do not have the time to work full time?
    I have no idea, maybe someone that only works 80% of that because they are searching for memes/gif too many hours a day.  Know anyone of sorts?

yeah, my wife works a point 8. and she's never on the internet. she's busy AF. she probably doesn't even know what a meme is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    If I was on a computer and not my phone I could Tell you.  You can hunt in Sweden also.

I see that.  I don’t know why he didn’t just scroll up and look at what he wrote.  Too busy looking for gifs and memes to express his thoughts.
    There does seem to be a lot of time spent looking up gifs and memes.  So much time that it would be hard to find a full time job and would lead to what some call “failure to launch” I’m guessing.
    You're no slouch in the meme posting department. Does your comment apply across the board?
    I would say that my meme posting is extremely rare, not sure that can be said about posters that insert them in 90% of their posts.  What makes you think I am “no slouch in the meme pollsting department” or did you just assume that I post 20 memes/gifs a day because you don’t like me?  My comment only applies to those that spend a lot of time looking for gifs and memes and say they do not have time to work full time and are “failure to launchers”.   

I have no idea, maybe someone that only works 80% of that because they are searching for memes/gif too many hours a day.  Know anyone of sorts?

With me telling you that I work 80% on the job we were discussing yesterday, we obviously both know that you are referring to me. 

I am pretty sure I work more than you. You don't know why I went down from full time to 80% at that job.

But I guess you are as ignorant towards me, as you are for the rest of the world outside of your country. 

How many weeks vacation do you guys have the right to, per year?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

yeah, my wife works a point 8. and she's never on the internet. she's busy AF. she probably doesn't even know what a meme is. 
    So...you’re pointing out that this doesn’t apply to your wife?  High five?

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I'm pointing out that how much someone works at a job is in no way related, necessarily, to how much time they have on their hands. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I'm pointing out that how much someone works at a job is in no way related, necessarily, to how much time they have on their hands. 
    Noted...Does the count of gifs/memes posted daily suggest that someone has free time on their hands.
    Ironically, though, the only time I have been on here lately is when I am at work (shhhhhh).  I have more free time at work than in my “personal life” these days, lol. Actually, I can usually find way more productive things to do than be on here when not trying to fill the time at work.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Noted...Does the count of gifs/memes posted daily suggest that someone has free time on their hands.
    Ironically, though, the only time I have been on here lately is when I am at work (shhhhhh).  I have more free time at work than in my “personal life” these days, lol. Actually, I can usually find way more productive things to do than be on here when not trying to fill the time at work.
    I am only on this website exclusively monday to friday, 9-5 (central). I don't do internet on my own time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I am only on this website exclusively monday to friday, 9-5 (central). I don't do internet on my own time. 
    That’s a great practice that I should probably exercise.  I would say that I try to minimize my internet usage on the weekends and after work, but could always do better in this department.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

:lol:

There’s a meme from you just this morning. 
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Why don’t we have a “dish it out but can’t take it” emoji? 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Only to show what a meme is, catch up.  And yes, it was a waste of time searching for it.  I also work full time and moved out of my parent’s house at 18, but you must have missed that part of the equation... Guess you should try reading more “often”, ha

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

That’s a great practice that I should probably exercise.  I would say that I try to minimize my internet usage on the weekends and after work, but could always do better in this department.
    I should clarify. I'm guilty of social media a bit at home. But I try not to. I usually only look at those if I get some type of notification, most of which I've learned to turn off (unless it's from a band I like). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,680
    And people seriously wonder how Team Trump Treason got elected?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Only to show what a meme is, catch up.  And yes, it was a waste of time searching for it.  I also work full time and moved out of my parent’s house at 18, but you must have missed that part of the equation... Guess you should try reading more “often”, ha

“Only to show what a meme is” :lol:

You're on fire today! 

All the  vegan ones are all teaching moments, then?

Also, should have mentioned earlier but it slipped my mind - I don’t dislike you. I don’t know you. I just disagree with a large portion of what you post. 

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,655
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Luckily....for all of us....your meme didn’t show up.  
    Do you even know what a meme is?
    This is a meme:

That’s a gif, requires three same amount of thought (or lack of).  

Let's stop misdirecting our anger towards the innocent memes and gifs. They are still awesome, even though some people misuse them. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

What took you so long?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,655
    edited August 2018

PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Does anyone seriously care how much time someone has on their hands either way?? I mean, wtf, now people are here sniping at each other about their free time, and trying to shame folks for their work schedules?? How stupid! Come on people, bring the thread back to something that's at least rational.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Does anyone seriously care how much time someone has on their hands either way?? I mean, wtf, now people are here sniping at each about their free time, and trying to shame folks for their work schedules?? How stupid! Come on people, bring the thread back to something that's at least rational.
    I was thinking the same thing about the last few pages. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,262
    mcgruff10 said:
    So you guys drink pretty early huh?
    LOL! Just started reading these exchanges and was like WTF?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    I posted something yesterday, but it got buried in the meme factory here.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Let's stop misdirecting our anger towards the innocent memes and gifs. They are still awesome, even though some people misuse them. ;)
    But misdirecting anger is fun!  Lol
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ITs 5 o’clock somewhere!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,121
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ITs 5 o’clock somewhere!!!
    Craziness here. Par for the course!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Shut up and do a shot.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I have edited a video of Comfortable Numb from Krakow when no one was watching. 

Now Im gonna leave my job (80% job) to work on some freelance stuff.

And if I get shot on the way home, the healthcare is tax funded. Wee Sweden.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I have edited a video of Comfortable Numb from Krakow when no one was watching. 

Now Im gonna leave my job (80% job) to work on some freelance stuff.

And if I get shot on the way home, the healthcare is tax funded. Wee Sweden.

good thing dick cheney doesn't vacation in sweden! since there's no hunting/face shooting and all........
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

I never said it wasn't a gif? I have some basic knowledge about fileformats. 

Is this a swedish hunter, or is it photoshopped because you can't hunt in Sweden:

She looks like a trophy hunter.  I never said you couldn’t hunt in Sweden, but I like to throw the word in there now and then because I know it triggers you...obviously.  Your score was too “Insignificant” to tally ;). I’d love to do some moose hunting in Sweden, quite honestly.
    No moose in Sweden. Only reindeers.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Is this a swedish hunter, or is it photoshopped because you can't hunt in Sweden:

She looks like a trophy hunter.  I never said you couldn’t hunt in Sweden, but I like to throw the word in there now and then because I know it triggers you...obviously.  Your score was too “Insignificant” to tally ;). I’d love to do some moose hunting in Sweden, quite honestly.
    No moose in Sweden “until there are”...#PTAPE?

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

/\/\/\ Haha! Alright, I admit it, that was funny. 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/144205/everyone-congress-really-stressed-pee-tape

For someone who thought they couldn't go hunting in Sweden

https://www.wildsweden.com/about/the-wild-animals/facts-about-moose/

So, I guess the PTape exists.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/144205/everyone-congress-really-stressed-pee-tape

For someone who thought they couldn't go hunting in Sweden

https://www.wildsweden.com/about/the-wild-animals/facts-about-moose/

So, I guess the PTape exists.
    You’re the one that said there are no moose in Sweden...#Ptape 
    Do you not think other countries have wildlife? #Ptape

Post edited by PJPOWER on
This discussion has been closed.