Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    suffice to say..this is the best show on tv at the moment

man the part when the put the gut on them and started walking like the walkers :mrgreen:

that was too funny

and i cant believe the wife and partner are poking in the woods ...better be careful something doesn't creep up on ya :mrgreen:

that's the wife and partner??? i don't know how, but i missed that piece of info. uh oh, it's going to get interesting.

nice product placement with the dodge. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    suffice to say..this is the best show on tv at the moment

man the part when the put the gut on them and started walking like the walkers :mrgreen:

that was too funny

and i cant believe the wife and partner are poking in the woods ...better be careful something doesn't creep up on ya :mrgreen:

that's the wife and partner??? i don't know how, but i missed that piece of info. uh oh, it's going to get interesting.

nice product placement with the dodge. :lol:

i finally realized it on my 3rd watch last week
    its the wife and son

very interesting ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :o that'll be interesting episode next week. gotta figure the group is headed back to meet up with the rest of the group.

and if they know the city is over run, why would they go in anyways? of course they are coming back empty handed. don't they know small town america has the same stuff as a city with fewer people?

if they don't know the term zombie, how do they all know the term walker? seems some would call them walkers, some would call them the undead. etc. heck, you would think somebody would call them a zombie (yeah, i know we had this discussion last week)

i still would have fired up the gun on top of the tank. or at least tried to start the tank and drive away in it. it's a fuckin tank people.

people are so stupid in zombie shows. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1133012p1.html

Season two is going to be thirteen episodes.
    81 wrote:
    :o that'll be interesting episode next week. gotta figure the group is headed back to meet up with the rest of the group.

and if they know the city is over run, why would they go in anyways? of course they are coming back empty handed. don't they know small town america has the same stuff as a city with fewer people?

if they don't know the term zombie, how do they all know the term walker? seems some would call them walkers, some would call them the undead. etc. heck, you would think somebody would call them a zombie (yeah, i know we had this discussion last week)

i still would have fired up the gun on top of the tank. or at least tried to start the tank and drive away in it. it's a fuckin tank people.

people are so stupid in zombie shows. :lol:
    Next week will only be interesting if the wife or friend come clean.

Glenn said that he had been in the city a few times and he never had any trouble, but that was by himself though. The reason they got caught anyways was because of Rick. I don't think they came back empty handed though. They threw some backpacks into the back of the truck and they looked somewhat full.

I honestly don't remember the group referring to them as walkers last night. I kept hearing the term "geek" or something along the lines of that. Anyways I remember in the first episode they said that the emergency broadcast had stopped transmitting, they probably picked up the term walkers from that.

I totally agree about the tank though. When else would a non military person get a chance to drive.
  • Options
    what happens to the racist on teh roof. :lol: that was a bit shocking. :lol:

i would still go to a small to get my supplies vs. the big city. if you were to get my entire town at the walmart, that's 8K people, vs. hundreds of thousands in atlanta. i'll stay small town.

i thought the kid said he had used the tunnel several times before to sneak in to steal stuff before the outbreak?

you are going to risk your life to go into a heavily infested area and leave with a handful of items and call that a success? i don't think so tim.

i guess with the tank, we have to assume it was bone dry on fuel, but he didn't look. that would have been teh first thing i would have checked. vroom vroom.

still a solid show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Very happy they will pick it up for season 2 and it will be a full season.

My friend who read the graphic novels said it has been pretty different from the books so far. Which no complant from me as I've enjoyed it.

I thought this week's episode was good but not as good as the first. I really like when it examines the psychological impact it has on those remaining in society.

That is a more interesting tale then the fighting to me.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Watched it last night with The Loganator...
    Nice and Gory!!

So Loganator loved the gore, but made me fast forwarded, as he described it, the "The Sexy Smoochie Parts"...

Direct Quote: Ugh that's so gross, why would they show that???!!?!... Can't we see more Horses being eaten by Zombies? :? :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Watched it last night with The Loganator...
    Nice and Gory!!

So Loganator loved the gore, but made me fast forwarded, as he described it, the "The Sexy Smoochie Parts"...

Direct Quote: Ugh that's so gross, why would they show that???!!?!... Can't we see more Horses being eaten by Zombies? :? :lol:

:thumbup: :clap:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Did ya see the tool box fall open near the redneck on the roof, i don't think we've seen the last of him.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Did ya see the tool box fall open near the redneck on the roof, i don't think we've seen the last of him.
    exactly what I was thinking, they talked about the hacksaw earlier in the episode
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

YEA HE WILL BE BACK
  • Options

YEA HE WILL BE BACK
    What else has the actor been in... I know I have seen him before...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

YEA HE WILL BE BACK
    What else has the actor been in... I know I have seen him before...

im not good with that type of trivia stuff..don't know his name
  • Options

shouldn't have read that...it tells you he is in all the episodes
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Shit, sorry didn't catch that, well, should be intresting.
  • Options

Shit, sorry didn't catch that, well, should be intresting.

its all good..we knew it anyway :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Big fan of tis Genre see most of Geogre Romero woork as well as other Zombie movies Just like the 1 episode borrowing from 27 Days Later,so does the 2 episode but this time from a more comidic zombie movie Shaun of the Dead xcept the english people just pretend to be Dead rather than sock themselves in dead flesh.
    As far as the Racist is concern even though the key waz dropped you gotta figure hell get out via the dropped Saw that just adds a human version to the story not just humans trying to stay alive againist Zombies
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Definitely need to remind myself to watch this show on Sunday.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    intodeep wrote:
    My friend who read the graphic novels said it has been pretty different from the books so far. Which no complant from me as I've enjoyed it.

Yeah, It's been awhile since I read the first issues, but I seem to remember it just being Glenn and Rick in Atlanta, not that big of a group.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    merkinball wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

Yeah, It's been awhile since I read the first issues, but I seem to remember it just being Glenn and Rick in Atlanta, not that big of a group.
    Yes he pointed that out specifically.
    Still very enjoyable and I can't wait for the next episode
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options

its all good..we knew it anyway :mrgreen:

i didn't :cry::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I've never been a fan of the genre, but this show is awesome.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    MK1980MK1980 Nottingham, UK Posts: 291
    Show kicks ass. Though why they got a brit for the lead role and not a yank is beyond me. Andrew lincon was great in teachers (show about mid twenties teachers from the same school who flat together and get stoned alot, v funny) looking forward to sundays episode. Well I'll stream on mon as it's not out in uk yet ;)
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    This show has so much potential. They could go anywhere with the story, and it would still be awesome.
  • Options
    This show has so much potential. They could go anywhere with the story, and it would still be awesome.

It's a blank canvas...draw away :mrgreen:
  • Options
    just watched ep 2

glad it was not a let down after the first as so many shows are....really kept going.if not pushed on wit the story.

great level of humor ....but bd still not for the logan tut tut at you ..

cant wait for part 3...

bd that chap was in cliffhanger
  • Options
    2 hours :geek:

Awe shit 81 ain't here to yap about it
  • Options
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Big fan of tis Genre see most of Geogre Romero woork as well as other Zombie movies Just like the 1 episode borrowing from 27 Days Later,so does the 2 episode but this time from a more comidic zombie movie Shaun of the Dead xcept the english people just pretend to be Dead rather than sock themselves in dead flesh.
    As far as the Racist is concern even though the key waz dropped you gotta figure hell get out via the dropped Saw that just adds a human version to the story not just humans trying to stay alive againist Zombies
    you called that one :) another solid episode. did anyone else hear them say only 3 episodes left in the season on the preview for next week. wtf? is it meant to be a miniseries?