Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    Michael Zegen (Randall) and Jon Bernthal (Shane) in a play together in college. He had him in the perfect position to snap his neck then, should have done it and saved himself the trouble later.

424125_318105708238623_100001175889435_827772_1491832207_n.jpg

:ugeek:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Hold on a minute _

What happened to Daryl and Glenn?!?

Are they wandering in the woods with all those zombies?!?

When Rick and Shane were having their intense discussion in the field, I kept thinking, "Any second now, one of Daryl's arrows is going to fly clean through Shane's head."

I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    the way Rick was walking the whole time out with Shane tonight, you could tell he knew the whole time. I just can't believe he's gone. They killed off the two biggest shit disturbers in the group! Is T Dog going to actually get a personality next week now? :lol:

that was one intense fucking episode. the preview for next week looks INSANE.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399

I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:

I don't think so, but who knows. After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun. I think they were just covering their plot holes so some a-hole wouldn't be complaining on some internet message board about how Carl could steal his gun and he not notice.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun.

*PHEW*

I didn't notice that.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun.

*PHEW*

I didn't notice that.

Sorry, actually T-Dog gave it to him, my bad. It was Dale's gun, and as he was tucking it in his pants he said "wish I knew where mine is" or something like that. It was as he and Rick were about to go out and drop off Randall.
  • Options
    Here's something I don't get. Shooting Shane was apparently like ringing the dinner bell for the walkers, brought all of them down on the farm. How come shooting Dale last week didn't draw any attention? Or during the mid-season finale when they fired off dozens of rounds killing all the barn walkers. How come that didn't draw the walkers?
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    the way Rick was walking the whole time out with Shane tonight, you could tell he knew the whole time. I just can't believe he's gone. They killed off the two biggest shit disturbers in the group! Is T Dog going to actually get a personality next week now? :lol:

that was one intense fucking episode. the preview for next week looks INSANE.

:lol: I was just wondering about that.....this episode was T-Dog's biggest speaking role this season!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Great last couple of episodes....season finale looks super intense...can't wait!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    CTD10CTD10 Posts: 351
    why did shane and the guy he killed turn into zombies when they were not even bit by them??? is the virus airbourne now.....cause if thats the case they are all fucked... lol
    ctd
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Wow. Next week looks really good.

So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?

I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:
    he shot the fat guy in the head
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    afroannnie wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Jenner said it could take hours for some people to change after dying.
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

he shot the fat guy in the head

thanks..i couldn't remember if he did or not..
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    to the person who asked if anyone else was reminded of office space at the begining with all the killing. Yes! :D

So it is airborn and they are all the "walking dead" now?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    to the person who asked if anyone else was reminded of office space at the begining with all the killing. Yes! :D

That was me. I'm glad I'm not the only one...especially when they all started kicking the zombie at the end...zombie...printer..apparently both can be killed the same way. :lol:
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I am always on the board...how did I not know about this thread??? 2 things...
    Walkind dead is an awesome show and Pearl Jam is the greatest band ever.....
    that is all. :lol:
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

I don't think so, but who knows. After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun. I think they were just covering their plot holes so some a-hole wouldn't be complaining on some internet message board about how Carl could steal his gun and he not notice.

i thought he gave him back daryl's gun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    81 wrote:

i thought he gave him back daryl's gun
    Rick gave Carl Daryl's gun
    T Dawg gave Daryl Dale's gun
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    I still can't believe that i show that i watch and love has a character named "T-Dog".

That has bugged since the first episode.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    AMC shows a replay at 5am..so i woke up to zombies getting pitchforked :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Jenner said it could take hours for some people to change after dying.

That's true.

When they were at the CDC and Jenner showed them the imaging sequence of his wife's transformation _ she died, then you saw brain activity, then the bullet entering her skull... I think there was some kind of timer on the image, and the impression I had was that her transformation took a few hours or thereabouts.

And when Andrea's sister Amy was bitten and died, didn't she transform the next morning?

Shane was BOOM dead and BOOM undead. (Maybe he was always "quick" and that's why Lori was happy to see Rick back on the scene.) :o

But I digress...

Maybe the virus has mutated to the point that it's not only infected everyone, but is now working far more rapidly.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    I still can't believe that i show that i watch and love has a character named "T-Dog".

That has bugged since the first episode.

His actual name is Theodore Douglas. If my name were Theodore Douglas, I would go by T-Dog too.
  • Options
    Shit has officially hit the fan....
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i dunno, this zombie apocalypse stuff looks pretty freakin' easy.

Walking_dead_horse_rick.jpg
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    silver39 wrote:
    I am always on the board...how did I not know about this thread??? 2 things...
    Walkind dead is an awesome show and Pearl Jam is the greatest band ever.....
    that is all. :lol:

Well said, this show is movie quality, takes you to another world much like PJ music often does.
  • Options
    kwdaleykwdaley Posts: 499
    Looks like this means that the prison will be up next (hopefully, next season with Woodbury and the Governor too). Shane was killed off in the graphic novel too, only by Carl who shot him and then Rick went back to his grave and zombie Shane clawed his way out of it, only to be killed off by Rick. So looks like everything is back on track concerning the books (Darabont said that the show would follow the books pretty closely and there would be some deviations the story only to come back on to the path).
    Ottawa 2011
    London 2013 "The Dundas Hookers on Crack" Show
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
  • Options
    kwdaleykwdaley Posts: 499
    one more thing to ponder... Is Carl Grimes becoming the Wesley Crusher of the Walking Dead???
    Ottawa 2011
    London 2013 "The Dundas Hookers on Crack" Show