THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

14142444647128

Comments

  • SatansFuton" said:
    Michael Zegen (Randall) and Jon Bernthal (Shane) in a play together in college. He had him in the perfect position to snap his neck then, should have done it and saved himself the trouble later.

    image
    :ugeek:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • unlost dogs" said:
    Hold on a minute _

    What happened to Daryl and Glenn?!?

    Are they wandering in the woods with all those zombies?!?

    When Rick and Shane were having their intense discussion in the field, I kept thinking, "Any second now, one of Daryl's arrows is going to fly clean through Shane's head."
    I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

    That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • the way Rick was walking the whole time out with Shane tonight, you could tell he knew the whole time. I just can't believe he's gone. They killed off the two biggest shit disturbers in the group! Is T Dog going to actually get a personality next week now? :lol:

    that was one intense fucking episode. the preview for next week looks INSANE.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,355
    Hugh Freaking Dillon" said:


    I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

    That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:
    I don't think so, but who knows. After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun. I think they were just covering their plot holes so some a-hole wouldn't be complaining on some internet message board about how Carl could steal his gun and he not notice.
    Photobucket
  • SatansFuton" said:

    After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun.
    *PHEW*

    I didn't notice that.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,355
    Hugh Freaking Dillon" said:
    [quote="SatansFuton"]
    After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun.
    *PHEW*

    I didn't notice that.[/quote]

    Sorry, actually T-Dog gave it to him, my bad. It was Dale's gun, and as he was tucking it in his pants he said "wish I knew where mine is" or something like that. It was as he and Rick were about to go out and drop off Randall.
    Photobucket
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,355
    Here's something I don't get. Shooting Shane was apparently like ringing the dinner bell for the walkers, brought all of them down on the farm. How come shooting Dale last week didn't draw any attention? Or during the mid-season finale when they fired off dozens of rounds killing all the barn walkers. How come that didn't draw the walkers?
    Photobucket
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Hugh Freaking Dillon" said:
    the way Rick was walking the whole time out with Shane tonight, you could tell he knew the whole time. I just can't believe he's gone. They killed off the two biggest shit disturbers in the group! Is T Dog going to actually get a personality next week now? :lol:

    that was one intense fucking episode. the preview for next week looks INSANE.
    :lol: I was just wondering about that.....this episode was T-Dog's biggest speaking role this season!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

    PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Great last couple of episodes....season finale looks super intense...can't wait!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

    PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • CTD10CTD10 Posts: 351
    why did shane and the guy he killed turn into zombies when they were not even bit by them??? is the virus airbourne now.....cause if thats the case they are all fucked... lol
    ctd
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 3,107
    Wow. Next week looks really good.

    So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,774
    Sprunkn7" said:
    Wow. Next week looks really good.

    So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
    I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

    When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie" said:
    [quote="Sprunkn7"]Wow. Next week looks really good.

    So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
    I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

    When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:[/quote]
    he shot the fat guy in the head
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,102
    afroannnie" said:
    [quote="Sprunkn7"]Wow. Next week looks really good.

    So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
    I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

    When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:[/quote]
    Jenner said it could take hours for some people to change after dying.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,774
    conman" said:
    [quote="afroannnie"][quote="Sprunkn7"]Wow. Next week looks really good.

    So confused on why they turned into zombies too. Guess it could be the knife? Shane was using it to torture the prisoner right?
    I remembered that part last night too...I believe Daryl was jabbing his knife in Randall's open wound...

    When they had the fight in the bar with the Philly guys...Rick didn't shoot both of them in the head did he? I thought it was only the guy behind the bar that he shot in the head and he shot the heavy guy in the chest...contemplated shooting him again, but didn't? If so, why didn't this guy come back? (If everyone is already infected...and becomes zombies after they die) :think:[/quote]
    he shot the fat guy in the head[/quote]

    thanks..i couldn't remember if he did or not..
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 6,876
    to the person who asked if anyone else was reminded of office space at the begining with all the killing. Yes! :D

    So it is airborn and they are all the "walking dead" now?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,774
    intodeep" said:
    to the person who asked if anyone else was reminded of office space at the begining with all the killing. Yes! :D
    That was me. I'm glad I'm not the only one...especially when they all started kicking the zombie at the end...zombie...printer..apparently both can be killed the same way. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, OhioPosts: 1,252
    I am always on the board...how did I not know about this thread??? 2 things...
    Walkind dead is an awesome show and Pearl Jam is the greatest band ever.....
    that is all. :lol:
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • 8181 Looking for one Milwaukee GA, PM if you can help. Thanks in advance. Hope to see you soon. or notPosts: 58,276
    SatansFuton" said:
    [quote="Hugh Freaking Dillon"]

    I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

    That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:
    I don't think so, but who knows. After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun. I think they were just covering their plot holes so some a-hole wouldn't be complaining on some internet message board about how Carl could steal his gun and he not notice.[/quote]


    i thought he gave him back daryl's gun
    81 is now off the air

    image
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 6,876
    81" said:
    [quote="SatansFuton"][quote="Hugh Freaking Dillon"]

    I fear for Daryl's life now. Did anyone else catch him saying "I wish I could find my gun". Seemed a bit of foreshadowing to me.

    That means someone ELSE is going to die because of that little fucker AGAIN! :evil:
    I don't think so, but who knows. After all, Rick gave him another gun, so he has a gun. I think they were just covering their plot holes so some a-hole wouldn't be complaining on some internet message board about how Carl could steal his gun and he not notice.[/quote]


    i thought he gave him back daryl's gun[/quote]
    Rick gave Carl Daryl's gun
    T Dawg gave Daryl Dale's gun
  • letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MIPosts: 510
    I still can't believe that i show that i watch and love has a character named "T-Dog".

    That has bugged since the first episode.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    AMC shows a replay at 5am..so i woke up to zombies getting pitchforked :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,552
    tvismyfriend" said:
    Jenner said it could take hours for some people to change after dying.
    That's true.

    When they were at the CDC and Jenner showed them the imaging sequence of his wife's transformation _ she died, then you saw brain activity, then the bullet entering her skull... I think there was some kind of timer on the image, and the impression I had was that her transformation took a few hours or thereabouts.

    And when Andrea's sister Amy was bitten and died, didn't she transform the next morning?

    Shane was BOOM dead and BOOM undead. (Maybe he was always "quick" and that's why Lori was happy to see Rick back on the scene.) :o

    But I digress...

    Maybe the virus has mutated to the point that it's not only infected everyone, but is now working far more rapidly.
    Did I tell you about the time Eddie Vedder shared a bottle of wine with me? 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (MA), 09/03/11 (WI), 09/04/11 (WI), 09/30/12 (MT), 07/19/13 (IL), 10/15/13 (MA), 10/16/13 (MA), 10/25/13 (CT), 12/4/13 (BC), 12/6/13 (WA)
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,355
    letsongsprotest" said:
    I still can't believe that i show that i watch and love has a character named "T-Dog".

    That has bugged since the first episode.
    His actual name is Theodore Douglas. If my name were Theodore Douglas, I would go by T-Dog too.
    Photobucket
  • Shit has officially hit the fan....
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

    I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • rival.rival. ChicagoPosts: 7,463
    i dunno, this zombie apocalypse stuff looks pretty freakin' easy.


    image
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,002
    silver39" said:
    I am always on the board...how did I not know about this thread??? 2 things...
    Walkind dead is an awesome show and Pearl Jam is the greatest band ever.....
    that is all. :lol:
    Well said, this show is movie quality, takes you to another world much like PJ music often does.
  • kwdaleykwdaley Posts: 462
    Looks like this means that the prison will be up next (hopefully, next season with Woodbury and the Governor too). Shane was killed off in the graphic novel too, only by Carl who shot him and then Rick went back to his grave and zombie Shane clawed his way out of it, only to be killed off by Rick. So looks like everything is back on track concerning the books (Darabont said that the show would follow the books pretty closely and there would be some deviations the story only to come back on to the path).
    Ottawa 2011
    London 2013 "The Dundas Hookers on Crack" Show
  • 8181 Looking for one Milwaukee GA, PM if you can help. Thanks in advance. Hope to see you soon. or notPosts: 58,276
  • kwdaleykwdaley Posts: 462
    one more thing to ponder... Is Carl Grimes becoming the Wesley Crusher of the Walking Dead???
    Ottawa 2011
    London 2013 "The Dundas Hookers on Crack" Show
Sign In or Register to comment.