Options

Stone Gossard...

1275276277278279281»

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,728
    Stone can open a pistachio with one hand. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,693
    edited June 13

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,340
    🤣
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,727
    Stone has Covid???
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,984
    Damn, get well soon!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,051
    edited June 13
    plus poo bag

is that going to be included in Santos' next "pssst"?

Poo Jam Pearl Bag
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 534
    edited June 14
    I'll be
    Walking in my sweater sweats
    Cleaning up my dog's mess
    With COVID sweats

Get well soon
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,586
    Get well soon Stone. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,235
    Feel better soon Stone
  • Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 163
    Imagine still testing for Covid 🤪
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,537
    Tjm007 said:
    Well to find out why you feel ill makes sense. He is 60. And you don't know if he has any vulnerable family members to keep away from
     Grow up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Tjm007 said:
    imagine wanting to use science to your own benefit. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 163
    Tjm007 said:
    How would you change a sick persons treatment based upon the result of a Covid test ? Genuine question.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,923
    I'd sleep more with less guilt. And phone it in as much as possible!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    better now than next week or the weeks to come.

get well Stone!
  • Options
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    How would you change a sick persons treatment based upon the result of a Covid test ? Genuine question.
    Who said anything about treatment. What's your point 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    every doctor treats a person based on their own medical history/present, and covid can be significantly more severe for certain conditions. So it's relevant to test for some people. 

also, some take others into consideration, and quarantine when they have covid as opposed to the common cold. the common cold doesn't put others in the hospital. covid can. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,824
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    1) There are therapeutics available like Paxlovid or monoclonal antibodies that can shorten the length of the illness and decrease the likelihood of a severe case of the illness. You need a COVID diagnosis to obtain those therapeutics.

2) Common courtesy and decency requires that, if you have a dangerous, contagious respiratory disease-- and COVID is still killing twice as many Americans as the flu (44,000 versus 24,000 since October)-- you would avoid exposing other people to it. Knowing that you, in fact, have COVID, makes it easier for one to isolate, and also to give a heads-up to those who were exposed to you before you tested positive.

I sat next to someone for three hours last week who, two days later, informed me that he had started feeling ill the next day and tested positive for COVID. I appreciated the heads-up and, although I did not have any symptoms, I wore a mask when I was around other people for the next few days until I was reasonably assured that I was not infected. Again, this is common courtesy and also good public-health practice to limit the spread of a disease that is not likely to be dangerous to me, as a healthy, fully vaccinated person under 50, but that could be very dangerous to other people whom I encounter who are vulnerable.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Well said.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    Imagine being this ignorant. 
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,375
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:

Genuine answer: I have cancer. My surgery is ten days from now. As part of my pre-op paperwork, I am asked if I have traveled, if I've been exposed to anyone who is sick, if I'm feeling sick.

Covid numbers are rising, at least in Washington. If I get sick between now and my scheduled surgery date, my surgery -- and thus the rest of my treatment -- will need to be postponed.

I hope that helps.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:

Genuine answer: I have cancer. My surgery is ten days from now. As part of my pre-op paperwork, I am asked if I have traveled, if I've been exposed to anyone who is sick, if I'm feeling sick.

Covid numbers are rising, at least in Washington. If I get sick between now and my scheduled surgery date, my surgery -- and thus the rest of my treatment -- will need to be postponed.

I hope that helps.
    i'm so sorry. sending good vibes to you. 

and THIS is why we're supposed to be a collective group of people that thinks of each other!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,375
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:

I hope that helps.
    i'm so sorry. sending good vibes to you. 

and THIS is why we're supposed to be a collective group of people that thinks of each other!

Thanks; my prognosis is excellent, so I'm optimistic. But I'm also masking in airports and grocery stores, because I want to get this taken care of. I had hoped that the pandemic would lead to an increase in empathy and a sense of responsibility toward others -- boy, was I disappointed. A lot of us have friends or loved ones who are immunocompromised -- those of us who do are still testing for Covid.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    yes, my daughter is compromised also. the utter selfishness we've seen during this pandemic was astounding, to say the least. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Tjm007 said:
    Tjm007 said:

I hope that helps.
    This is exactly my point above. The fool who made the comment should be now be eating his words .
    Wishing  you all the best and that you get to the date and time without a hitch. Keep up the positive vibes
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,693

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,235
    demetrios said:

Haha this is my friends account. She is a true Godsard Girl who is seeing her first pj show in London in the front standing in front of Stone no doubt