Options

Pearljam Australia Tour 2024

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,172
    Enzed said:
    Are the added shows open to all or just verified fans from the originals?
    I believe all remaining tickets are open to all.
    Thanks
  • Options
    KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    IB172289 said:
    It looks like there is a ton of tix still available for Sydney.   GC still available for both.   Surprised a 2nd show was added at this rate. Would be surprised if either sells out.  
    What are the other shows selling like?
    Strange, I couldn't get GC for night 1 about 2 mins before night 2 was announced 
  • Options
    DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 29
    Gold Coast GC Ten Club
    Sydney 1 GC
    Sydney 2 GC

Will try for Melbourne in gen sale!
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • Options
    Hi, guys. I'm looking for 1 Golden Circle GA for Melbourne, 18 November and 1 Golden Circle GA for Sydney, 23 November. 
    I got waitlisted by Ticketmaster, so no code for me.  
    Thanks!  
  • Options
    unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    Golden Circle for both Sydney gigs, so excited.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,420
    Hi, guys. I'm looking for 1 Golden Circle GA for Melbourne, 18 November and 1 Golden Circle GA for Sydney, 23 November. 
    I got waitlisted by Ticketmaster, so no code for me.  
    Thanks!  
    No code needed now
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,683
    edited February 25
    Hypnotoad said:
    My situation is mostly my own fault. I had been a fan club member for years (15xxxx) and have been to every PJ tour to Aus but I dropped membership last year as I was not convinced they would ever tour here again. Signed up again a couple of days before the announcement but thought I would get seats rather than GC so decided to risk the Ticketmaster presale but got wait listed. 

Cest La vie! Happy for all those who got the tickets they wanted! Should be great shows.
    You'll get there! Have hope 😀
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    What a disgrace Ticketmaster is.  They are currently selling tickets for the 2nd Sydney show at $450 each.  At this rate there will be a half empty venue :o 
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    If they need money so bad why don't they FRICKIN CHARGE US FOR THE TEN CLUB TICKETS ALREADY?
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    So I've booked an Airbnb in Sydney from 20-24th Nov for myself and a friend.
    It looks like there are other private rooms in the same house available - it was $603 for the 2 of us and fairly close to the stadium.
    Would be cool to have the other rooms taken by fellow PJ fans.
    Let me know if you want the details.
    I promise we're not creepy weirdos =)
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I never received the Code for the Ticketmaster Pre Sale. I registered by the Link on the Pearl Jam page. I was just curious those that didn't receive Codes did you register via the Pearl Jam Website or the Ticketmaster Website. Cheers TIA.
  • Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 279
    I’m chasing a Golden Circle ticket for Auckland on the 8th. I have a Gold Coast and Melb 1 golden circle I’d can trade with if this helps!
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    redraw said:
    So I've booked an Airbnb in Sydney from 20-24th Nov for myself and a friend.
    It looks like there are other private rooms in the same house available - it was $603 for the 2 of us and fairly close to the stadium.
    Would be cool to have the other rooms taken by fellow PJ fans.
    Let me know if you want the details.
    I promise we're not creepy weirdos =)
    Cute, lol, I'll be heading home early or I just might have!
  • Options
    Coshie said:
    I’m chasing a Golden Circle ticket for Auckland on the 8th. I have a Gold Coast and Melb 1 golden circle I’d can trade with if this helps!
    I'll pass this on to the member who scored an extra GC until our Auckland 10C purchases go through!
  • Options
    SqueamishSqueamish Posts: 27
    edited February 26

Post edited by Squeamish on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    marra2312 said:
    doompony said:
    Pending payments have disappeared for a few of us. Bit nerve wracking.

Hmmm. I've just looked at my CC and the same. That's....not a reassuring thing.
    Same for me.  Since happening to all of us I'm not too worried.  

Just booked my flights today.   Credit card burns to the touch.
  • Options
    edited February 26
    marra2312 said:
    doompony said:
    Pending payments have disappeared for a few of us. Bit nerve wracking.

Hmmm. I've just looked at my CC and the same. That's....not a reassuring thing.
    Same for me.  Since happening to all of us I'm not too worried.  

Just booked my flights today.   Credit card burns to the touch.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 279
    Spunkie said:
    Coshie said:
    I'll pass this on to the member who scored an extra GC until our Auckland 10C purchases go through!
    🙏 Thankyou!!!
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    edited February 26
    Had another look at the Ticketmaster site for the second Sydney show.  They are now selling "PJ Premium" tickets for $550 which are seated tickets at each side closest to the stage.  Would love to know what is so special about them and what you get for that?  I also noticed lots of unsold seats in other areas!  Ridiculous! 

Post edited by E.K on
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    Hypnotoad said:
    My situation is mostly my own fault. I had been a fan club member for years (15xxxx) and have been to every PJ tour to Aus but I dropped membership last year as I was not convinced they would ever tour here again. Signed up again a couple of days before the announcement but thought I would get seats rather than GC so decided to risk the Ticketmaster presale but got wait listed. 

Cest La vie! Happy for all those who got the tickets they wanted! Should be great shows.
    You'll get there! Have hope 😀
    Thanks! Got GC for tbe second show, super excited now. 
  • Options
    Weirdly the TicketMaster app was still asking for a code but when I accessed via a browser it didn't. TM doing TM things I guess  =)
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 604
    Auckland night 2 Gold Circle available now.
  • Options
    awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    halo everyone, i am very excited with PJ World tour in Australia because this is my first pearl jam concert and i have two single tickets for two night shows in Sydney.

today i bought 1 tickets again for my friend who dont have a credit card and these ticket is under my name for second show in sydney, but after the processing ticket has done, i just knew that the ticket is not transferable. if i checked a ticketmaster blog for PJ tour 2024, i did not find any detail if my friend will  go to concert however the ticket is use my name on it.  

please help if any suggestion or experiences about this .thanks
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • Options
    edited March 10

halo everyone, i am very excited with PJ World tour in Australia because this is my first pearl jam concert and i have two single tickets for two night shows in Sydney.

today i bought 1 tickets again for my friend who dont have a credit card and these ticket is under my name for second show in sydney, but after the processing ticket has done, i just knew that the ticket is not transferable. if i checked a ticketmaster blog for PJ tour 2024, i did not find any detail if my friend will  go to concert however the ticket is use my name on it.  

You now have 3 tickets, correct? The only deal is whomever goes has to go in with you as you can't transfer to their mobile. Name doesn't matter. So if they don't go find someone who will! Enjoy!
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    edited March 12

You now have 3 tickets, correct? The only deal is whomever goes has to go in with you as you can't transfer to their mobile. Name doesn't matter. So if they don't go find someone who will! Enjoy!
    Of course. My friend and me will enter the 2nd Sydney at the same time. Practically, my friend will show the ticket barcode on each of our mobile phones when entering. By the way, your explanation made me more confident at concerts. I can't imagine that our long trip from Jakarta would fail because the ticket didn't match the name of the original buyer. thanks
    Post edited by awang_vedder on
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • Options

Of course. My friend and me will enter the 2nd Sydney at the same time. Practically, my friend will show the ticket barcode on each of our mobile phones when entering. By the way, your explanation made me more confident at concerts. I can't imagine that our long trip from Jakarta would fail because the ticket didn't match the name of the original buyer. thanks
    😊 I am coming from US and understand. If you have bought all the tickets then they stay on your phone only.... so your friend doesn't get their own ticket.. your account holds them all. 

• Options
    FreoGirlFreoGirl Australia Posts: 1
    I read in the terms and conditions that TC tickets in golden circle cannot be resold. I lucked it with GCircle for G Coast, Sydney and Melbourne. May not be able to attend Sydney. If this happens how to I legally resell these prime tix?
  • Options
    FreoGirl said:
    I read in the terms and conditions that TC tickets in golden circle cannot be resold. I lucked it with GCircle for G Coast, Sydney and Melbourne. May not be able to attend Sydney. If this happens how to I legally resell these prime tix?
    When Fan2Fan opens for resale you throw them back in for someone else to buy at face value
  • Options
    Kmac84Kmac84 Posts: 55
    Does anyone know when Australia F2F will open up?
  • Options
    Looking for 1x Melbourne show 1(16th Nov) - golden circle please