The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    HULK HATE RUMOR MONGERING BUT GONNA CHECK OUT RUMOR THREAD TO GET MAAAAAAD
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    Seems to me like you want to be spoon fed info. Do your own research like others have in the past and stop asking for handouts. Problem solved. 
    this is the dumbest take. i don't want to be spoon fed anything. i want info that isn't meant to be trusted by blind faith. i want verification that this person is credible in any way possible. 

what does "do your own research" mean anyway? handouts? haha what are you even talking about!? these forums really do carry some "interesting" people.
    don't need a helmet. got a hard, hard head.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    These "rumor" threads have helped me immensely in the past to secure hotels for less and in a great spot before the public got the full announcement. I appreciate this thread
    how many of them turned out to be true? 
     depence whos said/post them
    Can you provide proof that you are actually Greek?
    I heard a rumor that you may in fact be Irish or Italian or Spanish or Argentinian or Finnish or Brazilian (that rumor might just be about your bikini wax, can't recall) or Canadian or possibly Belgian.
    But definitely not French.
    ofcourse i can provide proof .. i m ANALog  member..thats the definition of been Greek
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    These "rumor" threads have helped me immensely in the past to secure hotels for less and in a great spot before the public got the full announcement. I appreciate this thread
    I heard a rumor that you may in fact be Irish or Italian or Spanish or Argentinian or Finnish or Brazilian (that rumor might just be about your bikini wax, can't recall) or Canadian or possibly Belgian.
    ofcourse i can provide proof .. i m ANALog  member..thats the definition of been Greek
    :lol:

Greeks are so dependable, will never leave their friend's behind!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 808
    edited December 2023
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
    Best one of the evening
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    JK78970 said:
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
    thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
    For a guy not trying to be an asshole.
    You sound an awful lot like a guy being an asshole 🤷
    breaking news: guy on internet attempts to be clever.

at no point in my posts have i been discourteous to anyone. i made that "asshole" comment because the lot of you are taking me questioning the rumor starters as mean or sacrilegious. i don't believe asking for any kind of credibility is (and i understand not wanting to burn sources).

simply put, if you received a diagnosis from a doctor you suspected may not be right wouldn't you seek a second opinion? 

listen, if y'all want to kneel at the alter of a couple people who claim to have inside info that's cool. but by spreading this around like fact -- as some of you are -- you're influencing others in negative ways. i'm not a fan of that. it's deceptive even if unintentional. if that makes me an asshole then so be it. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    :lol:

Greeks are so dependable, will never leave their friend's behind!
     hahaha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    Seems to me like you want to be spoon fed info. Do your own research like others have in the past and stop asking for handouts. Problem solved. 
    this is the dumbest take. i don't want to be spoon fed anything. i want info that isn't meant to be trusted by blind faith. i want verification that this person is credible in any way possible. 

what does "do your own research" mean anyway? handouts? haha what are you even talking about!? these forums really do carry some "interesting" people.
    Dimi likes Mike McCready…. Er… I mean Facemeltor.  You seem to believe in Dimi.  We good? 
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Bravo!!
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    Thanks Facemeltor for all the hints and enjoyment with this thread. Please ignore the few party poopers on here. Your advice is appreciated by the vast majority of us, got some good fully refundable deals on some Euro hotels myself 
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    . i want verification that this person is credible in any way possible. 

But that's just not feasible as has been said.
    If Facemeltor comes out and says "I'm in the know because I'm Mike McCready's dog groomer and posts a photo of him with Mike's prized Shih-Tzu, then Mike stops telling him about the tour info, we stop getting hints & info and Fido has to find a new groomer. Everyone loses.
    Some time you need to have a little faith, coupled with certain folks having a proven track record.
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    seanclax said:
    To be fair to John even when josh was in the band they never played one hot minute songs.
    That album holds a special place in my heart so it's frustrating 
    Not True. I saw RHCP at a festival in 2016 and they played Aeroplane with Josh.... 
    Wow one song.
    I mean i don't know what you're argument really even is... It would seem they've kept Aeroplane and Pea in and out of the setlist with both Josh and John in the band.. How many songs from Avacado did PJ play on the last tour? Shit happens...
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    Bunting10 said:
    steven87 said:
    even flow will be played at all shows in 2024.  
    Finally, a rumor we can all agree is legit 🤣
    We should probably get his/her sources though. 
    Good point. If the source isn’t EV himself, then I refuse to believe this is legit 🤣
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:

If Facemeltor comes out and says "I'm in the know because I'm Mike McCready's dog groomer and posts a photo of him with Mike's prized Shih-Tzu, then Mike stops telling him about the tour info, we stop getting hints & info and Fido has to find a new groomer. Everyone loses.
    Some time you need to have a little faith, coupled with certain folks having a proven track record.
    mike has a prized shih-tzu?!
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Rumor has it.
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    I have way too little popcorn for this thread right now 
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Rumor has it.
    👏👏👏
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Dimi likes Mike McCready…. Er… I mean Facemeltor.  You seem to believe in Dimi.  We good? 
    that made me chuckle. Facemeltor is clearly non-american by their spelling of "rumour". 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    Jesus christ some of you need to chill down. This is a rumour threat, facemeltor and dimi have been more than reliable in the past.

Great answer dimi!😅😅😅

• Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:

that made me chuckle. Facemeltor is clearly non-american by their spelling of "rumour". 
    Who spells melter, 'meltor'? 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    Zen23 said:
    TO42596 said:
    I'm wondering...over two nights is Barcelona, would they play around 57 songs or closer to 68...
    With this question, it's good to read between the lines. An ideal question for Facemeltor.
    Should we start predicting setlists yet?
    How did you come up with the topic of setlists? His question about the number of songs was a hidden question about the date of the two shows.
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74
    pjl44 said:
    Adding to OP for quick reference. @pjl44 =)

May 4 & 6 - Vancouver 
    May 10 - Portland 
    May 13 - Sacramento
    May 16 & 18 - Las Vegas 
    May 21 & 22 - Los Angeles 
    May 24 (wknd of) - Bottlerock
    May 28 & 30 - Seattle

June 22 - Dublin
    June 25 - Manchester 
    June 28 & 29 -London
    July (2 dates) - Berlin 
    July 5 & 7 (or 6 & 8) - Barcelona 
    July - Madrid
    July - Lisbon

August - Missoula 
    August 26 - Indy
    August 29 & 31 - Wrigley
    September (2 dates) - Philadelphia 
    September 15 & 17- Fenway
    September - Baltimore 
    September - MSG

November 8 & 10 - Auckland
    November 13 - Gold Coast
    November 16 & 18 - Sydney
    November 21 & 23 - Melbourne
    Approved! 😂

Comerica (Detroit) is available Aug.19-26... It's been 10 years for Detroit. Longer for Cleveland and Pittsburgh. 
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    seanclax said:
    seanclax said:
    To be fair to John even when josh was in the band they never played one hot minute songs.
    That album holds a special place in my heart so it's frustrating 
    Not True. I saw RHCP at a festival in 2016 and they played Aeroplane with Josh.... 
    Wow one song.
    I mean i don't know what you're argument really even is... It would seem they've kept Aeroplane and Pea in and out of the setlist with both Josh and John in the band.. How many songs from Avacado did PJ play on the last tour? Shit happens...
    The conversation, which you clearly didn't read was about rhcp lack of diversity in there setlist.
    Something we can't accuse Pj of.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    Zen23 said:
    TO42596 said:
    I'm wondering...over two nights is Barcelona, would they play around 57 songs or closer to 68...
    With this question, it's good to read between the lines. An ideal question for Facemeltor.
    How did you come up with the topic of setlists? His question about the number of songs was a hidden question about the date of the two shows.
    I think that was a joke
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    Zen23 said:
    TO42596 said:
    I think that was a joke
    Okay. I didn't get it right.
  • Options

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    JK78970 said:
    seanclax said:
    JK78970 said:
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
    thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
    For a guy not trying to be an asshole.
    You sound an awful lot like a guy being an asshole 🤷
    breaking news: guy on internet attempts to be clever.

at no point in my posts have i been discourteous to anyone. i made that "asshole" comment because the lot of you are taking me questioning the rumor starters as mean or sacrilegious. i don't believe asking for any kind of credibility is (and i understand not wanting to burn sources).

simply put, if you received a diagnosis from a doctor you suspected may not be right wouldn't you seek a second opinion? 

listen, if y'all want to kneel at the alter of a couple people who claim to have inside info that's cool. but by spreading this around like fact -- as some of you are -- you're influencing others in negative ways. i'm not a fan of that. it's deceptive even if unintentional. if that makes me an asshole then so be it. 
    You are taking this way too serious.  

Influencing others in a negative way over a rumor thread. How is that the take you have with what is going on here? 

Also there is a search function on this forum. Take the time and read the past threads or user comments if you are trying to educate yourself on how things have gone on the past and why some are putting blind faith in others. You seem like the person that needs to be sold on things so instead of asking people to sell it to you figure it out on your own. 
  • Options
    Zen23 said:

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

Berlin has been rumoured for July 2/3 for a while
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    edited December 2023
    Big thanks to Facemeltor, hotels booked for decent rates in Manchester, London and Barcelona. Fingers crossed plans don’t change!
    Post edited by tino_11 on
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    I think we are all on edge here!  We need to get a euro tour announcement to bring us all back to temporary sanity….  Then we can build back up our animosity towards the band, each other, Facemeltor, the chili peppers, etc leading up to the 2/13 US announcement.  

** just to be clear 2/13 is a RUMOR” 

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    What in the actual fuck just happened?

Does a RHCP show suck?

Is facemeltor really dimi? Is dimi really facemeltor?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
This discussion has been closed.