The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• That guy is most likely wrong. 
  • That guy is most likely wrong. 

That's what I was thinking.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • pjl44 said:
    Whatever their reasons are for announcing when they do, I think it's pretty cool that they are getting fan club members this information in advance via semi-official channels. There is more than enough to go on if you want to make tentative vacation requests, book refundable rooms, etc. 
    This guy gets it!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Has anyone read/known about any of the venues for the suspected cities listed below? It seems we have NA Leg 2 figured out and maybe half of Europe. But not much Intel on venues for NA Leg 1.

Vancouver
    Portland
    Sacramento 
    LA
    Seattle
    Manchester 
    Lisbon 
    Berlin
    Barcelona 
    Can't see Van not being Rogers Arena.  Pacific Coliseum is booked May 2-5, and doubt they'd do BC Place.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 684
    pjl44 said:
    Whatever their reasons are for announcing when they do, I think it's pretty cool that they are getting fan club members this information in advance via semi-official channels. There is more than enough to go on if you want to make tentative vacation requests, book refundable rooms, etc. 
    This guy gets it!
    +1
    Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • pjl44 said:
    This guy gets it!
    Agree
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    Jamer196 said:
    Just hope that a full announcement comes with separate lottery, otherwise people that go to different legs and places of the tour get priority f€&@!#…
    Wow.. selfish much? 
    It’s not selfish, it gives everyone a shot at more than one show. It should be split up
  • LaFleur said:
    Has anyone read/known about any of the venues for the suspected cities listed below? It seems we have NA Leg 2 figured out and maybe half of Europe. But not much Intel on venues for NA Leg 1.

Vancouver
    Portland
    Sacramento 
    LA
    Seattle
    Manchester 
    Lisbon 
    Berlin
    Barcelona 
    Can't see Van not being Rogers Arena.  Pacific Coliseum is booked May 2-5, and doubt they'd do BC Place.
    It would be Rogers.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • jdopj said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Just hope that a full announcement comes with separate lottery, otherwise people that go to different legs and places of the tour get priority f€&@!#…
    Wow.. selfish much? 
    It’s not selfish, it gives everyone a shot at more than one show. It should be split up
    Stop worrying about shit you can't control... relax people.. you're a bunch of stress cases going on about how tickets will or won't be sold. We just went through this for September shows.. give it a rest 
  • jdopj said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Wow.. selfish much? 
    Stop worrying about shit you can't control... relax people.. you're a bunch of stress cases going on about how tickets will or won't be sold. We just went through this for September shows.. give it a rest 
    Honestly it sounds like you’re the one stressing my friend. 
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 737
    Not sure how much to read into this, but on PJ radio on Sirius this morning Rob Bleetstein was wishing Eddie a Happy Birthday and said they’ll be playing some “choice choice selections this morning” and the first song was “Fatal” in Buffalo from 2010…Could they be planning a stop in Buffalo??
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 720
    Jadler said:
    Not sure how much to read into this, but on PJ radio on Sirius this morning Rob Bleetstein was wishing Eddie a Happy Birthday and said they’ll be playing some “choice choice selections this morning” and the first song was “Fatal” in Buffalo from 2010…Could they be planning a stop in Buffalo??
    I want to believe! I don’t know if I do but I want to.
  • jdopj said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Wow.. selfish much? 
    Honestly it sounds like you’re the one stressing my friend. 
    Not at all...
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643
    It’s hard to tell anyone’s emotional state on a faceless discussion forum, but cursing and telling people what they should and should not discuss on a rumor thread doesn’t seem chill.

It’ll be fascinating to see the twists and turns of this thread if we have another month and a half of waiting.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,713
    Bands announcing tours way in advance just want your cash.They can make a million just holding the money.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,594
    edited December 2023
    It’s hard to tell anyone’s emotional state on a faceless discussion forum, but cursing and telling people what they should and should not discuss on a rumor thread doesn’t seem chill.

It’ll be fascinating to see the twists and turns of this thread if we have another month and a half of waiting.
    Cursing? Whatever
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,089
    Get_Right said:
    Bands announcing tours way in advance just want your cash.They can make a million just holding the money.
    Great point! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meh, I’m pretty relaxed about it all, already booked refundable hotels for Manchester, London, Berlin and Barcelona. Time off work booked too to cover the whole Euro leg, it’ll happen when it happens folks, chill out and Merry Christmas to all 🍺
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • Meh, I’m pretty relaxed about it all, already booked refundable hotels for Manchester, London, Berlin and Barcelona. Time off work booked too to cover the whole Euro leg, it’ll happen when it happens folks, chill out and Merry Christmas to all 🍺
    This ^
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,713
    Get_Right said:
    Great point! 

More Live Nation strategy to squeeze dollars out of the consumers. 
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,833
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Great point! 

More Live Nation strategy to squeeze dollars out of the consumers. 
    The band doesn’t get paid until after the event.   The money is held by the promoter. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,273
    Jadler said:
    If my informed speculation about the album title and release date turn out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were playing Buffalo.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,410
    BF25394 said:
    Jadler said:
    If my informed speculation about the album title and release date turn out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were playing Buffalo.
    Omg they are covering Waterfalls by TLC aren’t they. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    BF25394 said:
    Jadler said:
    I’d love it if they played Buffalo. But I just don’t see where that fits in with the rumored dates we have so far. 
  • Buffalo > Cleveland before Indy would be 🔥 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,081
    BF25394 said:
    Jadler said:
    If you know something, just say it. If you don't, stop pretending that you do.
  • So, my assumption is that Buffalo will be a go,  because  Toronto is due for a show.....or 2. In the August-Sept NA grouping, I would imagine. Toronto is the new NY, lol......At least for 🇨🇦, haha.  But careful NY we're gaining on yah.  Can't wait!
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 684
    Everyone realizes that we have the dates right?  First post of this thread is accurate.  If new dates were being added we’d get hints from the connected folks in here. 

Unless something major happens, no Buffalo, no Toronto, no Cleveland, no Detroit, no Amsterdam, no Italy, no Adelaide.  It would be awesome if the were added, but i doubt it.

I wish there were more but I don’t see any of these being added based on the knowledge we have.
    Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,106
    edited December 2023
    Yeah the tour is pretty much close at this point. Its just a matter of when its announced.

Hopefully europe in the start of january,  us tour in february , us 2nd leg in may and australia in late july/early august
    Post edited by just_one on
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 705
    just_one said:
    Yeah the tour is pretty much close at this point. Its just a matter of when its announced.

Hopefully europe in the start of january,  us tour in february , us 2nd leg in may and australia in late july/early august
    Ha - Australia November dates announced in August 😂
This discussion has been closed.