The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    kmcmanus said:
    steven87 said:
    ddeschler said:
    Come on Pearl Jam, you can't deny me!
    Maybe they’ll finally release the long-awaited “forthcoming” album produced by Brendan O’Brien that was never released? 🤔🤣
    Hopefully we get another "Lost Dogs" with those songs included.  I think we will, Hopefully in 2025.
    We don’t know how much of that material was re-worked into Gigaton. There’s a perception that there’s a “lost” album finished in the can somewhere but that’s probably not quite accurate. 

Also, whatever amount of material there is, they opted not to release it for a reason.

Yes, I realize this.  Lost Dogs though is exactly that!  Songs that didn't make the cut...
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,828
    bazfromoz said:
    Anyone else think it would be kinda bad practice to mention in this months email to keep memberships up to date only to not have an announcement until the next month? I know it doesn’t make a difference for the vast majority 
    It is frustrating, my membership runs out at Christmas and wasn't planning on renewing because of the lack of incentives for UK users (crap shipping costs), no free shipping for annual T, general euro lack of shows in the last 10 years for a decent presale, and no single. 
    General lack of Euro shows?  2012, 2014, 2018, 2022, 2024 had Euro tours.  
  • bazfromoz said:
    Anyone else think it would be kinda bad practice to mention in this months email to keep memberships up to date only to not have an announcement until the next month? I know it doesn’t make a difference for the vast majority 
    It is frustrating, my membership runs out at Christmas and wasn't planning on renewing because of the lack of incentives for UK users (crap shipping costs), no free shipping for annual T, general euro lack of shows in the last 10 years for a decent presale, and no single. 
    Once every 3 years Vs nearly every year for the US. Then when you add that the amount of shows in each country is either 1 or 2 or a festival (which makes the presale moot)

Very hard to justify consecutive yearly membership
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 516
    In Italy there are strong rumours that Pearl Jam will play at Firenze Rocks on June 16th )or 14th?)
    (the page name is 'LE NOZZE DI FIGARO' and they usually organize events in Firenze... they are posting many Instagram stories with questions about Pearl Jam's concert...)
    I'm not sure to believe it, but that's it...
    I know Tool will be a headliner on either the 15th or 16th.
    What do you mean? TOOL has been announced for 15 June already.

Also PJ won‘t be at Firenze Rocks. The EU leg is locked in and can be found on page one of this thread.
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 539
    edited December 2023
    JK109224 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Weird we haven't seen a AUS/NZ tease yet. Gotta be tomorrow. 
    I reckon Australia and NZ will be announced early next year.
    This.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1C6uyGBiyT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Or this. 
    Post edited by njhaley1 on
  • johanypmajohanypma Posts: 70
    edited December 2023
    Day 10 is Melbourne… “Are you koala-fied for our ticket presales?”
  • Finally acknowledgement of some shows down under! But.... I still suspect a 2024 announcement. Which I'm not mad at, as it gives me time to financially recover from Christmas and holiday revelry.
  • njhaley1 said:
    JK109224 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    This.

Or this. 

:D
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• matt84matt84 Posts: 705
    Yep, think we’ll be getting the full tour announcement at once. 
  • matt84 said:
    Yep, think we’ll be getting the full tour announcement at once. 
    I have a feeling this time it might be that way.
  • I'm losing hope.  Do you think they will announce any other shows this year... I live in London but will go anywhere else in Europe   Im thinking that June at the 02 may be out  
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,795
    edited December 2023
    Bottlerock in January
    Full 2024 World Tour with new Single/Album announcement in February

Hard to believe it will be anything other than that at this point.  
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    Bottlerock in January

I think this is unlikely.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,137
    I’m off work from now until the end of January, you watch the pre sales be first week in Feb, as soon as I go back to work 😂🙄
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,106
    edited December 2023
    Early january- europe
    Mid january - bottlerock
    Early february - us tour leg 1 and album
    Early june - us tour leg 2 and australia
    Post edited by just_one on
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,272
    bazfromoz said:
    Once every 3 years Vs nearly every year for the US. Then when you add that the amount of shows in each country is either 1 or 2 or a festival (which makes the presale moot)

Very hard to justify consecutive yearly membership
    I know where you are coming from (I’m in U.K. as well), however it’s more of a case that they don’t tour that much in general. They only play the US every 2 in 3 years. And then they tend to be relatively short tours. Years since places like Charlotte, Pittsburgh etc have been played. 

It’s just the way the band operates. They play 1-2 shows in the U.K. every 2-3 years. They aren’t like QOTSA or Foo Fighters who do 7-10 shows in the U.K. nearly every time. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,272
    Bottlerock in January

This would be good in a way though I’m a bit concerned if Europe moves to the US based ticketing system.
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    edited December 2023
    I'm losing hope.  Do you think they will announce any other shows this year... I live in London but will go anywhere else in Europe   Im thinking that June at the 02 may be out  

Do you think that they won't play O2 or won't play London??  Not sure why I could not post outside of your box. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    To me, it’s looking more and more like we’re going to get the full tour announcement all at once (with the exception of bottle rock, which is presumably coming first). If so, I’m really curious how the lottery’s going to work. I’m assuming staggered ticket sales?
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 749
    edited December 2023
    It would have to be staggered. Look at the mess that happened last time with only 9 shows in the lottery.

* But yes, I'm sure anyone who was involved with the last one is curious how the next one will work. It seems to be slightly different each time, so we'll just have to see at the time the instructions are posted, if we can decipher what they Really mean!
    Post edited by OfThePearl on
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    just_one said:
    Early january- europe
    Mid january - bottlerock
    There is no way they tease Oz then don't announce it for 6 months. It's all pointing to a full world tour announcement.
    KidAOK said:
    just_one said:
    Early january- europe
    Mid january - bottlerock
    There is no way they tease Oz then don't announce it for 6 months. It's all pointing to a full world tour announcement.
    Exactly. I’m expecting all dates in January.
  • Full announcement with sales by leg makes sense, people can wait for closer shows if they want rather than travelling if they think there's no closer shows 
  • JK109224JK109224 Posts: 604
    Wasn't expecting Oz/NZ in this announcement but happy for it to be for planning purposes!
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • KidAOK said:
    just_one said:
    Early january- europe
    Mid january - bottlerock
    Here's hoping for a "Pearl Jam-World Tour 2024" t-shirt....something magical about a "world tour' t-shirt.....
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,367
    njhaley1 said:
    JK109224 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    This.

Or this. 
    I like Ed's giant purple penis - I mean dix - in that pic. :)
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,367
    JK109224 said:
    Wasn't expecting Oz/NZ in this announcement but happy for it to be for planning purposes!
    Let's celebrate with drinks there JK!!! Happy planning 😀 (I started Nov. 11 - hop to it, indeed.)
  • I'm losing hope.  Do you think they will announce any other shows this year... I live in London but will go anywhere else in Europe   Im thinking that June at the 02 may be out  
    They already teased a London show on twitter 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,727
    Full announcement with sales by leg makes sense, people can wait for closer shows if they want rather than travelling if they think there's no closer shows 
    This is the best way. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    Just hope that a full announcement comes with separate lottery, otherwise people that go to different legs and places of the tour get priority f€&@!#…
This discussion has been closed.