Ten Club Ticket Reserved Seat Reassignment Update

18910111214»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    True. Someone (not me) with a number under 60,000 should have an awesome seat if they land a ticket.  Just doesn't make sense. Hope they work it out.
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    hihobibo said:
    dmbolp said:
    Lots of people are now relisting their tickets
    This is probably the main reason why people are complaining about their ticket locations compared to prior tours. It has been less than a month since the lottery. The shows aren't for 4 months. But people are already getting rid of their tickets. I get that most people do not want to travel unless they get GA, but it seems too easy now for people to enter for all the shows and then repost their tickets for sale after the fact. Now, with so many more people entering the lottery without intending to actually go, ticket locations are getting further back because of those people. 
    And the bold is happening because 10C:

A) Gave back a bunch of great seats so TM can sell as Premium/Platinum

and 

B) Aquired a ton of bad seats in the Uppers that members don't want in the first place
  • BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Just throwing it out there that on previous tours of anyone getting shut out and winding up with way less than desirable seats, the consensus was that "at least you're in the building" -  just kind of...  interesting..  that it doesn't go both ways when the shoe's on the other foot. Stopping short of saying anyone's entitled, but again it's just interesting.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    The seats that people received in Chicago are unlike any we have seen from 10c before. When people used to say at least you are in the building, they were talking to people who had much better seats. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 291
    JimmyV said:
    The seats that people received in Chicago are unlike any we have seen from 10c before. When people used to say at least you are in the building, they were talking to people who had much better seats. 
    ding
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    Loujoe said:
    True. Someone (not me) with a number under 60,000 should have an awesome seat if they land a ticket.  Just doesn't make sense. Hope they work it out.
    It is not being worked out. Sigh.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    Sorry to hear! Surprised that 10C had such a vague response, back in 98 10C didn’t send me my mail order form for tickets so I missed out on getting tickets! Specially since that was the 1st year they were to play MSG I was pissed really pissed, I proceeded to hand write a letter stating my disappointment in how I was short changed but I rewrote the same letter every day for two weeks straight I didn’t make copies of it to be mailed out I hand wrote the same letter everyday and mailed it out every day, and sure enough someone from 10C responded and sent me really great seats but I couldn’t use them, because in my heist I bought tickets from a broker I gave the 10C tickets to my sister and her husband! I hope some how you can enjoy the show you do have tickets for but I do understand how you feel… 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    dmbolp said:
    hihobibo said:
    dmbolp said:
    Lots of people are now relisting their tickets
    This is probably the main reason why people are complaining about their ticket locations compared to prior tours. It has been less than a month since the lottery. The shows aren't for 4 months. But people are already getting rid of their tickets. I get that most people do not want to travel unless they get GA, but it seems too easy now for people to enter for all the shows and then repost their tickets for sale after the fact. Now, with so many more people entering the lottery without intending to actually go, ticket locations are getting further back because of those people. 
    And the bold is happening because 10C:

A) Gave back a bunch of great seats so TM can sell as Premium/Platinum

and 

B) Aquired a ton of bad seats in the Uppers that members don't want in the first place

yah the fan2fan sale seems to make it way to easy to acquire tickets, change your mind, and easily ditch them if you can't go or don't like the location.   It's kind of a messy side effect that makes it worse for pretty much anyone that actually intends to use their 10c tickets.
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    They should take one out of the premium or band hold inventory and give it to you.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    Spurs14 said:
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    They should take one out of the premium or band hold inventory and give it to you.
    Absolutely this.
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    Spurs14 said:
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    That would be nice, but I am getting absolutely zero help. I mean it's fine, I will live, I'm just really disappointed, disillusioned and a little sad I guess. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    pjalli said:
    Spurs14 said:
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    That would be nice, but I am getting absolutely zero help. I mean it's fine, I will live, I'm just really disappointed, disillusioned and a little sad I guess. 
    Unfortunately you should be.
    Between 10club, PJ, TM, and the venue holds they should be able to come up with the 1 or 2 tickets per show that you need.

Please keep us updated
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Spurs14 said:
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    Absolutely this.
    I agree.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    cutz said:
    Spurs14 said:
    pjalli said:
    Loujoe said:
    Absolutely this.
    I agree.
    Sounds like a fair solution.  
  • 113clint113clint Posts: 12
    Nope. No email after being notified they were going to work on the issue. My Ticketmaster acct still shows no upcoming shows

Going to (I think) 1st Chicago show
    jerstolz said:
    Did anyone actually successfully get their tickets after the seat reassignment email came out?? 

I was assigned my two seats for my show, then the seat reassignment email came, and nothing in my ticketmaster account. 

Ticketmaster can’t help bc the third party is Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday doesn’t answer a telephone and their website is trash. 

Help? Please? 

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    113clint said:
    Nope. No email after being notified they were going to work on the issue. My Ticketmaster acct still shows no upcoming shows

Going to (I think) 1st Chicago show
    jerstolz said:
    Did anyone actually successfully get their tickets after the seat reassignment email came out?? 

I was assigned my two seats for my show, then the seat reassignment email came, and nothing in my ticketmaster account. 

Ticketmaster can’t help bc the third party is Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday doesn’t answer a telephone and their website is trash. 

Help? Please? 

You should of gotten a tickets today email for you to claim your tickets. That’s the only way it lands in your TM account. Check the spam folder too