psst...4/27/23

13»

Comments

• KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    edited April 2023
    I have never listened to Brad 
    Post edited by KM73780 on
  • jhulud said:
    So...how about that Brad - Shame LP reissue? I'm pretty excited for it especially being remastered and all. 
    I'm with ya! I don't have an OG and missed the R&T reissues, which have now shot up higher in value than the OG's. Glad they are using the original cover art, albeit a "variant" colorway.  Although I wish I had seen the Loosegroove site before ordering here. Coulda grabbed the CD and new album, too, and still saved on shipping.

So, 2027 Interiors 30th? Or can we just reissue it now and call it a late 25th?
    I would definitely take a late 25th or other type of reissue for Interiors! I scooped Shame up this morning because I didn't try for the previous vinyl releases.
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    KM73780 said:
    Hopefully that's changed in the past fifty minutes. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    KM73780 said:
    You are missing out on some great music.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Wow, that is a great song!
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    KM73780 said:
    Hopefully that's changed in the past fifty minutes. 
    I did listen to this new song and it was decent 
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    Hopefully next they will put out Satchel EDC on vinyl for the first time. 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Gonna be honest and say that this is the first time I am listening to this album. I've been missing out. Leaning towards the Brooklyn Vegan blue, at least I will know the pressing number. It also looks great with the cover.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,651
    Best Friends is my fav
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,604
    Gonna be honest and say that this is the first time I am listening to this album. I've been missing out. Leaning towards the Brooklyn Vegan blue, at least I will know the pressing number. It also looks great with the cover.
    Never heard brad either. Have a cassette someone gave me. If you like it maybe I will too. 
    So much music, so much time
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Best Friends is my fav
    +1 :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    demetrios said:
    Already pre-ordered! :smile: I'm hoping the last album (In The Moment That You're Born) get the same treatment (i.e. CD format)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Already pre-ordered! :smile: I'm hoping the last album (In The Moment That You're Born) get the same treatment (i.e. CD format)

I'm sure it will be pressed on CD. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    Loujoe said:
    Never heard brad either. Have a cassette someone gave me. If you like it maybe I will too. 
    Lou listen to shame. It's beautiful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Loujoe said:
    I feel that if you like the quieter moments of Mother Love Bone, you will like Shame. I don't know why it reminds of me of Andrew singing for Screaming Trees. That really doesn't even cover it. Many things going on in this music that I suspect will blossom over repeated listens.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    https://youtu.be/LY_sxaaq5gg
    Try this for groove
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 335
    edited April 2023
    I was lucky enough to be working at a local indie record store in the late 90's and aside from getting a sealed promo copy of yield on vinyl which still hasn't been touched along with a few other yield goodies, I also was lucky to get a sealed promo copy of interiors on vinyl. I never opened that one either since I had the cd, secret girl is still my fav brad song, lots of good memories, anyways love the cloud vinyl, wondering if they'll do something for interiors, loving the brad love...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Awesome! Thanks @Santos L. Halper  I've been wanting this for ages, but the prices were a bit too high on the secondary market.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    In his defense, he really is just doing his job. Since when has Santos ever been involved in ticketing? 

I don't think anyone is mad at Santos. 
    Nope. Not at all. Just the organization as a whole right now should 100% have known that now isn't the time for a merch drop. Seriously, it was just a dumb time to post it.

Lol, It's a pre-sale.
    I am amazed that some ticketing issues are being treated like a death of a loved one. Wtf?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    In his defense, he really is just doing his job. Since when has Santos ever been involved in ticketing? 

I don't think anyone is mad at Santos. 
    Nope. Not at all. Just the organization as a whole right now should 100% have known that now isn't the time for a merch drop. Seriously, it was just a dumb time to post it.

Lol, It's a pre-sale.
    I am amazed that some ticketing issues are being treated like a death of a loved one. Wtf?

Even their Facebook & Instagram posts on the Brad vinyl releases folks are going nuts replying about Pearl Jam tickets. 
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:

I hope so :prayer:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:

I hope so :prayer:

It won't be. :(