Hi! This is Bill Murray!

124»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Spoke with a woman named Marilyn Monroe today. It was a wrong number so the call didn't go far. But of course she starts off the call by saying "Hello this is Marilyn Monroe and I am trying to reach Judy!" 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Meatballs 

SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ...
    edited October 2018
    I got off the phone with Charles Dickens Jr just now.

So naturally I said, "Mr. Dickens, I loved Great Expectations when I was in high school!"

CRICKETS. ABSOLUTE CRICKETS....Just....nothing. He was not having it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Should have been more subtle, like saying "Mr. Dickens I have great expectations that we will have a successful business relationship." 

Or..."Mr. Dickens, I hope this mortgage isn't for a Bleak House"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I got off the phone with Charles Dickens Jr just now.

So naturally I said, "Mr. Dickens, I loved Great Expectations when I was in high school!"

CRICKETS. ABSOLUTE CRICKETS....Just....nothing. He was not having it. 
    YOU ARE not very funny.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Poncier said:
    Should have been more subtle, like saying "Mr. Dickens I have great expectations that we will have a successful business relationship." 

Ugggh. Bleak House.  Liked my Dickens class but did not enjoy Bleak House.  Fucking Jarndyce and Jarndyce!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:

Ugggh. Bleak House.  Liked my Dickens class but did not enjoy Bleak House.  Fucking Jarndyce and Jarndyce!
    I remember laughing out loud at the passage with the Jellyby kid who got his head caught between the bannisters and his mom don’t give a fuck. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Currently working with a client named Barbara Bush. It's been a pleasure helping her. She is an American treasure. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Shortly after speaking with Barbara Bush, I had a conversation with Mathew Sweet. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Sweet!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I want to love somebody
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    There is a new landlord that recently started managing a bunch of properties that my clients rent. His name is TOM CRUZE.  He gets really aggravated when you mention anything about his name being Tom "Cruise", but Come On!!!! Don't use Tom Cruze as your official business name (that I have to write a check to every month) if you don't want to hear the wrath. And I just found out today that he drives a Lamborghini. Lmfao. He is completely channeling Days Of Thunder....which incidentally was filmed here in NASCAR country. 
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    My name is Marsha, if I got pissed off every time I heard Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, I'd be one miserable person. 

Just had a conversation on the phone with a gentlemen who introduced himself like this: "Hi this is Don Johnson!"
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Funny
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Currently working with a client named Barbara Bush. It's been a pleasure helping her. She is an American treasure. 
    I heard that “the” barbara bush drank so much she would have burned for days if she had been cremated.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16