Listening to on cassette thread.

12345679»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Had Stigmata on max in my car. Remember seeing that live with the movie screen of eyes flashing and al j hanging on to his antlered mic stand as I slowly walked out of venue for some air. STIGMATAAAAAAA. I'm likely one of the few to look at the tapes. This new joint that I checked out have reasonably priced records. Aside from the 150 slayer reign in blood. I asked the owner why? He said it's an og. In that case...want to buy mine for 100? Nfs m.therf.cker. Lol
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Lou, I'm having acid flashbacks.  I saw them perform at Lollapalooza 1992.  My friends and I took some LSD and it totally kicked in, when Ministry took the stage.  I have never been so freaked out watching a band.  The lights and sound were intense!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Glad I could trigger that.

I saw them then too. It was a day show so the intensity wasn't there.  I remember this girl running around the pit trying to get things going.

Caught them a few times with revolting cocks. Told this story before. Was there with my gf. Ditched her for the pit (not nice). Right when revoting c took the stage the bouncers were not gaurding the stage yet. I rode the crowd, finding no bouncers, climbed onto the stage, knocked over a bottle of booze the had lined up, gave Al a high five and launched back into the crowd. That industrial music will wreck your brain. It was short lived but seemed to really mash together metal, hardcore, punk, new wave into a ball of yummy noise.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Loujoe said:

I got one of those...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Really great. Lesser known stones b-sides are where it's at. Anyone buy a walkman lately? Looked and new ones are surprisingly $$.