New Lance Mercer website

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701

Landed here as well!  
    Awesome!! It’s great in person, right? Did you get a little extra postcard. I’m taking mine to the framers later today. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Landed here as well!  

Sweet!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    GlowGirl said:

Landed here as well!  
    Awesome!! It’s great in person, right? Did you get a little extra postcard. I’m taking mine to the framers later today. 
    No postcard! Lol.  I was bummed.  Wife is a huge Cornell fan lol
    GlowGirl said:

Landed here as well!  
    No postcard! Lol.  I was bummed.  Wife is a huge Cornell fan lol
    Maybe he ran out. The frame job I am getting on this is going to be great. Pricey, but it will be worth it. The framer said due to supply issues it will take 4 weeks. But I will post it when it is done.

Cool!

Mother Love Bone Card Set

Limited sets of 6-4x6 photographic cards

Captioned and signed

$75

please be sure to include your shipping address in payment notes.

additional $20 added for international shipping

• TKeTKe Posts: 24
    My package finally arrived in Finland today and Lance has accidentally sent me the wrong print 😂

He’s sending me the Ten Session photo for the price of shipping costs and I get to keep this 11x17 EV print as well. Really generous of him!

Got a Drop in the Park postcard as a bonus too 😊

Just got this back from the framer. It came out great. 
    GlowGirl said:

Just got this back from the framer. It came out great. 

Sweet! B)

• PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    I just ordered something from him. Zero order detail. For those that have ordered in the past, how long does it normally take for Lance to ship after you order?
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
    I just ordered something from him. Zero order detail. For those that have ordered in the past, how long does it normally take for Lance to ship after you order?
    I ordered from him before. I didn’t get any confirmation details either. I can’t remember how long it took, but it wasn’t long enough for me to start worrying about it. I think it was within a reasonable time. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    GlowGirl said:
    I ordered from him before. I didn’t get any confirmation details either. I can’t remember how long it took, but it wasn’t long enough for me to start worrying about it. I think it was within a reasonable time. 
    Same 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Totally email him for info & tracking number. He's a cool dude. :) 

Pearl Jam Test Prints For Sale

https://www.lancemercerphotography.com/new-page?fbclid=PAAaYHuLzHh8as4_T0LJc2J7YPlbQ4tqjWJOZZwWbq21C19cD-9UE-dlUFpyA

8.5x11 Giclee Prints, archival captioned and signed-$125 each. Pick number and leave in payment notes. Shipping in US included, International is extra $20 fee.

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    demetrios said:

Has anyone here bought this print for the $500...if so, did you love it?? I'm thinking about buying one if it isn't sold out.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    demetrios said:

Has anyone here bought this print for the $500...if so, did you love it?? I'm thinking about buying one if it isn't sold out.
    No but the much smaller stuff I bought from him is gorgeous and high quality. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    demetrios said:

No but the much smaller stuff I bought from him is gorgeous and high quality. 
    Thanks for the info!
    demetrios said:

I bought an 11x17 print from him of EV crowd surfing. It looks amazing and it was $75. 
  • ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 309
    I have that print and multiple others from him. They are all great. Excellent quality. 
    I have that print and multiple others from him. They are all great. Excellent quality. 
    Why is that particular one $500…it it just because it’s so epic lol?
    edited April 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    demetrios said:

I bought an 11x17 print from him of EV crowd surfing. It looks amazing and it was $75. 

Yes I think I saw that in thread. Nice frame job you got too. I have a woman frame all my important shit. She does a great job and I like supporting her small business. 
    Post edited by pearldavidson on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    Why is that particular one $500…it it just because it’s so epic lol?
    I think it's a larger size