New Lance Mercer website

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Mar 6th Written By Lance Mercer

The first tour I was invited to shoot with Pearl Jam landed me in San Fransisco in December of 1991, the first of a few shows would be New Years Eve at Cow Palace opening for Red Hot Chili Peppers and playing right after Nirvana. Upon seeing how big the stage was I realized very quickly that I would need longer lenses in the near future. Needless to say, I did not have the best show, and was not happy with the images I ended up with. The next show was in Salem, OR, theres a few from that show I like. Given all thats happened since those shows 30 years ago, these images have been put into the historic category. Ive picked a few of my faves for your viewing pleasure. I will be posting more as I dig through the archive, meantime, please enjoy.

L

Pearl Jam 8.5X11 Prints $50 each

11X17 Prints $75

Pearl Jam, Moore Theater Seattle 1992

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited March 2022
    Some great photos! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Some great photos! 

Indeed!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    demetrios said:

Pearl Jam 8.5X11 Prints $50 each

11X17 Prints $75

Pearl Jam, Moore Theater Seattle 1992

This morning I ordered the 11x17 of Pearl Jam at the Moore. Even though I wasn't at that show, the photo of Eddie crowd surfing just brings back nice memories of my younger days. Plus, I love that look of joy on his face. I can't wait to hang it.

:) 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    How do you know if your order went through and that a print above didn’t sell out?   The PayPal link takes you to buy a particular print.  Did Lance have a quantity set there somehow?   I know he had a limited number of these.  I never got an email or anything.   Might have to reach out to him.  
    How do you know if your order went through and that a print above didn’t sell out?   The PayPal link takes you to buy a particular print.  Did Lance have a quantity set there somehow?   I know he had a limited number of these.  I never got an email or anything.   Might have to reach out to him.  
    I paid for something via Venmo last fall and never received any shipping notice or receipt of any sort. Arrived in about 3 weeks. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I know. I didn’t get a confirmation either. I did email him to let him know what print I wanted and he emailed me back right away to let me know to put my mailing address in the message area of PayPal. After I ordered it I sent him a reply letting him know I ordered it. He didn’t respond to that email but today the PayPal charge went through in my 
    bank account so assume my order is good. The print I bought now has an X through it. I am hoping that is mine. 
    I paid for something via Venmo last fall and never received any shipping notice or receipt of any sort. Arrived in about 3 weeks. 
    GlowGirl said:
    I know. I didn’t get a confirmation either. I did email him to let him know what print I wanted and he emailed me back right away to let me know to put my mailing address in the message area of PayPal. After I ordered it I sent him a reply letting him know I ordered it. He didn’t respond to that email but today the PayPal charge went through in my 
    bank account so assume my order is good. The print I bought now has an X through it. I am hoping that is mine. 
    Thanks, Chris.  About what I’m expecting.  Lol.  

I ordered the crowdsurfing one before it got the X as well so I guess we’ll see lol 
    GlowGirl said:

I ordered the crowdsurfing one before it got the X as well so I guess we’ll see lol 
    Hopefully, he has two of them. Let me know if you hear anything. 
    edited April 2022
    GlowGirl said:

@cp3iverson I just got an email from PayPal that Lance Mercer shipped my order. There was no tracking number though. Have you heard anything about your order yet?
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • TKeTKe Posts: 24
    edited April 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    @cp3iverson I just got an email from PayPal that Lance Mercer shipped my order. There was no tracking number though. Have you heard anything about your order yet?
    I also just received a shipping notification from PayPal, no tracking info though. But mine is a different print :smile:
    Post edited by TKe on
    edited April 2022
    TKe said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I also just received a shipping notification from PayPal, no tracking info though. But mine is a different print :smile:

And no extra charge for shipping even though it’s shipping to Europe, wow! 😲 I even e-mailed him about wanting to send payment for the shipping costs as well.
    Cool. Which one did you order?

I had seen that EV crowd surfing photo at a Lance Mercer gallery exhibit. I loved it. But it was blown up to poster sized and framed, and was really expensive. I also don't have much wall space left. I reluctantly did not buy it. So, I was really happy to see the 11x17 for sale at a reasonable price. I will probably spend more to frame it since photographs should have acid free mats and non-glare glass to keep them from fading - but it will be worth it.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • TKeTKe Posts: 24
    GlowGirl said:
    I ordered the 11x17 Ten session print :smile:
    TKe said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I ordered the 11x17 Ten session print :smile:
    Nice! I like that one as well.

edited April 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

Yep. Just got the email.  No tracking either.  Glad he had a few of these 
    edited April 2022

My 11x17 just came. It looks so good in person. I love it even more than I thought I would. I’m taking it to be framed tomorrow. Will post the finished product when I get it back. He also added a bonus little postcard of Chris Cornell. 

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Super hot!!
    Good stuff! Love the postcards I ordered last December. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 110
    Got my prints today (a neil & a kurt) w/bonus postcard of eddie 93 seattle. No shipping notice. Just showed up. RnR!!
    Did you all get a Free Lance sticker with your order? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I got one. 
  • Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 110
    FreeLance
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

Awesome stuff everyone! I may have to buy another print from him. 
    www.cluthelee.com

Landed here as well!