TM F2F Payouts??

Comments

• mnormandiemnormandie Posts: 2
    edited November 2022
    After months of dealing with their bullshit about this exact issue and them putting me in a constant loop...I’ve finally did it.

I am from US and did not have a Canadian bank account to verify. Unfortunately, it took some harsh words for this Shekinah woman to finally point me in the right direction .
    use this link..

https://ticketmaster-us.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=5957004019217

just keep sending the same message about needing a check because you don’t have a Canadian bank account over and over until you get a person that will understand. Like I said, it took me months. Good luck 
    Post edited by mnormandie on
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Still waiting on paper checks here. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    Is there a check request form link for the US? 
  • SHZA said:
    I Never found or got a US request form. After a bunch of back and forth, she finally said they will mail me a check and told me to reply to the email with just my name , address and phone number 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    SHZA said:
    I Never found or got a US request form. After a bunch of back and forth, she finally said they will mail me a check and told me to reply to the email with just my name , address and phone number 
    That is what happened to me as well. They said I should get the check by February. I hope it actually happens.

• mcatakemcatake Posts: 101
    So here we are nearly 12 weeks after the Canadian shows and no payment.  (US citizen selling CAD ticket).  I used chat again and they asked for name, address and phone number to send a check.  same thing I provided months ago.  has anyone in the US been reimbursed for Canadian sales yet?  Sure would be nice if Ten Club took some action on this.  
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    edited November 2022
    Im from the Netherlands. Sold 2 tickets for the Toronto show. They said the only way for me to get my money is that they could send me a check. Here in the Netherlands we wont accept checks for nearly 2 years now, not their problem. Plus, i would have to get my check cash out ( is that the wright way to say it ) in 2 months. So i have to find a bank outside the Netherlands to get my money.
    Its one big joke. The whole Ticketmaster thing is one big joke. They dont help you at all to find a reasable solution.
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 101
    the chat agent now told me that I will receive a check in 4-6 weeks.  6 weeks ago they told me 8-12 weeks so I guess they are on schedule!  lol  what a joke.  I don't get how a business is allowed to operate this way.  
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I wrote to them as the above shows.  I received a response asking for name and address so they can "send the check".  I provided it.  I give it about a 10% chance they follow through.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Received a cheque yesterday for a Nashville single. Waiting on a cheque for a Camden pair.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • I have not received payment for Hamilton and have not received payment for Toronto.  I have contacted TM many times over the last three months and still nothing.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  I really think that filing a class action suit may be the only way to end this lunacy. 
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 292
    I'm still waiting on my Hamilton reimbursement.  I think I'm on week 11 of the 12 weeks they quoted... ugh this is too painful.
  • DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    Ticketmaster probably taking advantage of those high CD rates with all of our money 🤣🤣🤣

(I know that’s not likely legal. But just saying.)
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Has anyone from the US received funds from TM Canada yet?

I'm still waiting.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 649
    Has anyone from the US received funds from TM Canada yet?

I'm still waiting.
    You will be 12-13 weeks.  My payment from the states to Canada was 13 weeks.  It is ridiculous!

I'm still waiting.
    Nope.

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617

I'm still waiting.
    Nothing
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Has anyone from the US received funds from TM Canada yet?

I'm still waiting.
    Still waiting as well. About $1200 USD

edited December 2022
    Another potential Ticketmaster lawsuit could arise - Mexico is issuing fines against them for the Bad Bunny ticketing situation

There is already a class action suit against them from the Taylor Swift fans by a firm in Texas - I am starting to think something deeper and bigger is going on at TM, and that we will likely never see our money at this point

Does anyone have a link to the Payment By Check request form?

The email they sent says "click this form" however there is nothing to click, and I cannot find any form to fill out
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 204
    I'm also waiting on payments for Ottawa and Hamilton. Bear in mind, I contacted them back in September to request the check when I heard about this. I checked back in last week, and they said the refund was "processed" in early/mid October and I was told that was when the 12 week clock started. I had assumed it was 12 weeks from the show date, but it's 12 weeks from whenever they do their magical processing.
    NDJeff7 said:
    I'm also waiting on payments for Ottawa and Hamilton. Bear in mind, I contacted them back in September to request the check when I heard about this. I checked back in last week, and they said the refund was "processed" in early/mid October and I was told that was when the 12 week clock started. I had assumed it was 12 weeks from the show date, but it's 12 weeks from whenever they do their magical processing.
    Right. I was told I would get mine by February. If I don't get it by mid-February I will start the annoying process of contacting customer service again.

• I have been back and forth with TM for months....in the past two weeks I was told that my check was approved and sent out on November 20th.  Since it never showed up, I contacted them again and was told that I was approved for a check but it hadn't been sent out.  Huh????  TM is nothing short of a joke.  Getting rid of phone help definitely was a plan to make it difficult for customers to resolve problems.  I think one strategy is they feel a  good percentage of people will give up and they will end up with their money.  Any consumer law attorneys here?
    So today I finally got a check from TM but it was for only two tickets and I sold five tickets for three different shows. I wonder if they send them out for each show individually, or if I need to now chase them down for the other three tickets I sold. Has anyone else gotten their check yet? If so, was it for the whole amount?
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    What an effing ordeal...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

GlowGirl said:
    So today I finally got a check from TM but it was for only two tickets and I sold five tickets for three different shows. I wonder if they send them out for each show individually, or if I need to now chase them down for the other three tickets I sold. Has anyone else gotten their check yet? If so, was it for the whole amount?
    Just heard back from TM. Apparently each show is a separate check. So hopefully, I will get the other two checks soon. Just wanted to let you all know in case you are in the same situation. Hopefully, the info they told me is correct. You never know with this company what is going on. 
  • DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Just heard back from TM. Apparently each show is a separate check. So hopefully, I will get the other two checks soon. Just wanted to let you all know in case you are in the same situation. Hopefully, the info they told me is correct. You never know with this company what is going on. 
    Thanks a bunch for sharing that info! TM told me I was all set for the 6 I sold. Haven’t received a check yet, and also wondered if it’d all be in 1, or separate orders. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
    I got 5 separate confirmation emails in regards to check being sent - I think it’s sorted by a listing ID

So if you sold tickets to the same show but under separate “listings”, at different times for example, it’ll probably be a separate check 
    I got 5 separate confirmation emails in regards to check being sent - I think it’s sorted by a listing ID

So if you sold tickets to the same show but under separate “listings”, at different times for example, it’ll probably be a separate check 
    They can never make it easy, can they?
  • GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    We never received a confirmation email, but a check arrived today for the full amount. Eight tickets total for the QC and Ottawa shows. 
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    We never received a confirmation email, but a check arrived today for the full amount. Eight tickets total for the QC and Ottawa shows. 
    Thanks for the update. So, they put more than one show in your check? I really hope I get the rest of the money without having to keep asking them for it. So frustrating.