***Athens Fanviews Here 30/09/06***

Comments

• TheSkyEtcTheSkyEtc Athens, GR Posts: 63
    I managed to capture the whole "I am mine"...I was first row so..Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLsA83YTsI
    A whisper through a megaphone
  • I was just listening to the Athens bootleg. At the end of "encore break 2" track 26 (just before Smile) did Eddie really say "thank you New Zealand"?? I guess he was referring to the flags he asked people to give them?
    George

Toldeo, OH 9-22-96 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 8-26-98 | Columbus, OH 8-21-00 | Cleveland, OH 4-25-03 | Columbus, OH 6-24-03 | Kitchener, ON 9-11-05 | London, ON 9-12-05 | Hamilton, ON 9-13-05 | Cincinnati, OH 6-24-06
  • desertmandesertman Posts: 132
    I was just listening to the Athens bootleg. At the end of "encore break 2" track 26 (just before Smile) did Eddie really say "thank you New Zealand"?? I guess he was referring to the flags he asked people to give them?

yes. he said that...
    and
    yes, he was referring to the people with the flags... :)
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • goldstargoldstar Posts: 256
    yeah.
    they got a bunch of ours as well...

:)
    sign THE petition!!!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pearljam_to_israel/index.html

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    late bunch of venue/crowd photos
  • I don't know if this is the proper thread, but I don't want to start a new one..
    So here's my question.. Does anyone have an idea where I could find a promo poster of the concert?? I had already a contact with the promotion company and they told that all the promo stuff is exhausted.
    So please help if someone knows..
  • does anybody knows where i can find videos from the show in greece?
    i saw some in youtube but i can t download to my pc.if somebody has please reply,i can even give my e mail...
    sorry but it was my first pearl jam show and i don teven know if i will see another one,so please help...

thanks
  • bertanbertan Posts: 266
    does anybody knows where i can find videos from the show in greece?
    i saw some in youtube but i can t download to my pc.if somebody has please reply,i can even give my e mail...
    sorry but it was my first pearl jam show and i don teven know if i will see another one,so please help...

thanks

there are some links in this thread, just search for them. and you can try conctacting the owners of the videos in youtube. i don't know if there's a pro recording out there...

and thank you for the photos pegasus.
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
    does anybody knows where i can find videos from the show in greece?

thanks

ok here's something you'll find usefull if you use Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/

install it and then a little icon will appear down right once you restart Firefox.double click on it to see how it works....
    after that all the youtube videos are easy to download. good luck!!!
  • renatarenata Posts: 1
    Hello everybody!
    I've antypical problem. When I was on PJ's concert in Athens I've seen in this crowd amazing face. This boy was looking at me also and he want talk with me but the concert has been begun. When it finished, he stepped up to me to take my phone number. But I couldn't give him becouse I was there with my ex-boyfriend, who is still fall in love with me. For me is impossible to find him in Athens becouse first-I live in Poland, secend-I don't know nothing on his theme. My only hope to find this guy with blouse with strips, amazing black eyes and dark hair is this forum. So if he or his friends are read it, please, contact with me: renek85@wp.pl
    Greetings for all fans of PJ!!!
    Renata
  • CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    This was a great show. My bro and I flew in from Denmark and had a blast. Friday we got to experience all the amazing ancient sights of Athens, and saturday we went to see the greatest band in the world.
    It was damn hot inside, and we were pretty amazed that we couldn´t bring in some water. But once we were there we almost forgot about it. We were up front for the first 6-7 songs, but then we had to pull a little back because of the pressure. We also saw them in Berlin. They opened with Go again, but luckily they played some other songs we didn´t get in Berlin.
    We brought a Danish flag with the words: "There must be an open door for you to come back to Denmark". We were too far away form the stage during the set to throw it up to Ed, but right after they ended the show and walked out, we threw it up and hit Matt´s drumkit. Hopefully some roadie brought it out to the guys. We can only hope. All in all it was a great night, a shame if the boot is ruined.
    Highlights for me were: RVM, Porch, Corduroy, Hail hail, Smile, Sad, You are, I am mine, RITFW, Black.
    After the show we went to the side of the venue, hoping the guys would come out but of course they didn´t. But hey, we got to watch the roadies take out Boom´s gear to a van, how cool is that? (:

rock on

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

Well i'm sorry because the most of them are not good...i prefered to enjoy the show instead of taking pix and a lot of them were really blurry...cause of the constantly moving people. A proof that it was a kickass live ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/thanosmil
    merkin wrote:
    Well i'm sorry becasue the most of them are not good...i prefered to enjoy the show instead of taking pix and a lot of them were really blurry...cause of the constantly moving people. A proof that it was a kickass live ;)

whoaa that's the poster!? i've never seen that anywhere around athens! can i buy that online?

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
    bertan wrote:
    whoaa that's the poster!? i've never seen that anywhere around athens! can i buy that online?

I'm sorry that i'm gonna be the one to tell you that this poster was on sale in the official merchandise somewhere in the OAKA and not around the city.. Yes you can find it online but I cannot recall the site and don't have the link.
    Good luck!
  • noa.whonoa.who Posts: 130
    merkin wrote:
    Well i'm sorry because the most of them are not good...i prefered to enjoy the show instead of taking pix and a lot of them were really blurry...cause of the constantly moving people. A proof that it was a kickass live ;)

thanks for the pics, they're great!

do you know if someone took pictures at the friday meeting? I think I saw one or two people taking pictures and I'd love to have them.
    Watch me make up my mind instead of my face
    merkin wrote:
    I'm sorry that i'm gonna be the one to tell you that this poster was on sale in the official merchandise somewhere in the OAKA and not around the city.. Yes you can find it online but I cannot recall the site and don't have the link.
    Good luck!

noooooooooooooooooooo! i bought a tshirt and a raincoat, but didn't see the poster. damn!

• parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Just listened to the boot of Athens...

Fuck man, who's that crazy girl/gay guy screamin Eddie the whole time? Get a life - get yourself some tickets to the Take That reunion or something...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • kikakika Posts: 10
    merkin wrote:

fantastiko, fovero me kanes na klapsw ena mhna kai kati meta...
    kapws den to eixa proseksei to post sou edw, sorry...
    thanks gia to review, pragmatika...
    s agapw giati eisai wraia
    s agapw giati eisai esy
    kai agapw kai olo ton kosmo
    giati zeis kai esy mazi
  • H vradia ths sunavlias htan h kaluterh vradia ths zwhs mou. Kserw oti akougete trelo alla pote den eixa niwsei tosa apanwta sunais8hmata! Anamfisvitita oi Pearl Jam einai an oxi to kalutero sugkrothma pou uparxei (kata thn tapinh mou gnwmh einai to kalutero) ena apo ta kalutera bands tou kosmou!
    H atmosfaira htan mageftikh...Niw8w apistefta tuxerh pou mou dw8hke h eukairia na dw to agaphmeno mou sugkrothma sthn xwra mou an kai den menw ekei! Poios na mou to elege oti 8a ekana tis diakopes mou sthn Ellada thn idia epoxh pou 8a ginotan h prwth sunavlia twn PJ sthn Ellada!!!
    Elpizw na akolou8hsoun polles sunavlies...
    Pearl Jam ROCK!!!!
    Love you guys!!!
    Eis to epanidin....
  • symphono mazi sou itan teleia.enas mhnas perase kai akoma niothw to idio.5 xponia pepipoy 70 synavlies kai mporo na po oti itan h kaliterh.
  • Ki egw sthn idia fash eimai dusted! Mpainw sunexws sto Youtube kai blepw videakia apo thn sunavlia sthn Ellada kai elpizw pws exoun kanei upload ki alla...alla menw me thn elpida. Den paraponiemai exoun arketa...apla epeidh efuga apo thn Ellada amesws meta to Concert den prolaba na koitaksw gia efhmerides h periodika pou eixan sunenteukseis tous h otidhpote pou afora thn sunavlia...mhpws exeis upopshn sou kanena Ellhniko periodiko pou na eixe gia tous Pearl Jam tipota?
    kika wrote:
    fantastiko, fovero me kanes na klapsw ena mhna kai kati meta...
    kapws den to eixa proseksei to post sou edw, sorry...
    thanks gia to review, pragmatika...

s'euxaristo.den ekana tpt parapano apo to na grapso ti akrivos eniotha.
    an k pali itan liga.. ;)

p.s. sou leo kana geia sto msn alla den apantas pote :(
    Check some of my (non-pearl jam) photos here...

http://theskyetc.deviantart.com/

thanks
  • not sticky anymore....
    so...

bump... :D
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • file alive84 mono to epsilon exo me synenteuxi tou cameron.an endiaferesai steile mou.
  • parte to trexwn teutos tou POP & ROK...
    exei 3 selides review kai wraies photos... :)
    Katowice....2007
  • ok thanx a lot tha to tsekaro.kai to metal hammer exei review omws einai poly mikro.
  • Euxaristw poli dusted kai desertman gia thn boitheia sas!!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    75costas wrote:
    care to translate (I can only decipher the letters but have no idea what they mean!)

tried Babelfish but that's just horribly nonsensical.