Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    on2legs said:
    dankind said:
    on2legs said:
    dankind said:
    Jack Burton>Indiana Jones
    I don’t know… finding the actual Holy Grail is tough to top.  🤓

Need I remind you that Indiana Jones survived a nuclear blast protected only by a refrigerator?
    😁

Jack Burton don’t need no stinking fridges. 

“It’s all in the reflexes!”

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Well look what just miraculously showed up on Christmas Eve (we were gone all weekend, so lucky it wasn't stolen or rained on for 2 days). 

Zero communication, no tracking provided, it just showed up. Shipping date is 12/9, so 3 days after the last time I tried to send her a message. So bizarre...

Great to hear it all ended as it should have. Sucks to have the added stress of worrying about it just before the normal added holiday stress. As stated before, I reached out to her before and didn't receive a response...and that was just to inquire about an item she listed. That was enough for me.

Now, may we continue the grail search for @mcgruff10 or was his winning the Wrigley package enough? 
    Ha ha!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Strange ending to this, but glad you got it 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,707
    edited December 2021
    So is Belinda saved?
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    edited December 2021
    Good to see the package arrived.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Glad it arrived!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Glad you got what you paid for OP! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    So is Belinda saved?

Till the next time we say goodbye
    Till the next time that we kiss goodnight
    I'll be thinking of you.....

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    Sounds like she got a free loan. Shouldn't matter if people ultimately complete their transaction - using transactions to get short term loans on the sly is wrong. 
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    dpphoto said:
    Sounds like she got a free loan. Shouldn't matter if people ultimately complete their transaction - using transactions to get short term loans on the sly is wrong. 
    well put 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
    dpphoto said:
    Opinion or fact?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited December 2021
    dpphoto said:
    Opinion or fact?
    I mean, taking someone's money and not sending them the goods/services they paid for until over a month later is pretty much a month-long, interest-free loan...
    Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on
    dpphoto said:
    Opinion or fact?
    I mean, taking someone's money and not sending them the goods/services they paid for until over a month later is pretty much a month-long, interest-free loan...
    Ah, I see. I thought maybe the poster knew something we didn’t. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    i am still waiting on the $350 I sent her to be returned or the EV photo which I paid for to arrive. Anyone else?  
    cmalisze said:
    i am still waiting on the $350 I sent her to be returned or the EV photo which I paid for to arrive. Anyone else?  
    Yikes. Sorry to hear that! I know the Australian post is extra slow lately, and their rates have jumped substantially. Hope this person makes it right, and that nobody else does any more business with her/them. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    cmalisze said:
    Yikes. Sorry to hear that! I know the Australian post is extra slow lately, and their rates have jumped substantially. Hope this person makes it right, and that nobody else does any more business with her/them. 
    Thanks! Hoping it arrives soon. Not holding my breath. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    So is Belinda saved?

mace1229 said:
    So is Belinda saved?

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    bump for a great seller
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PP193448 said:
    Grails are fun to participate to make someone happy, who otherwise might not get their sought after collectible.  Don’t participate in it if you don’t like, but why shit on it if others want to.
    Wonder if the seller has covid, is in ICU, or something.  I think that this is the girl that has had medical problems in the past as far as I remember.  I think she’s the one that I sent some money to help with medical bills when she was in bad shape, but Dimi from Greece might know.  
    or maybe you didnt send her your money for "medical bills"
  • LoveboatKmanLoveboatKman Australia Posts: 289
    KM73780 said:
    Does anyone know her real name or what state she lives in? I’m just wondering if anyone Googled her to see if anything came up…
    i know all the above (yes, i'm Australian too) but wouldn't share on this forum, been trying to contact her but nothing coming back. If she has screwed someone over it's inexcusable, but still hoping she's ok. Think a lot of that has been lost in this thread.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Side note - Australia Post has been exceptionally slow for months and that would be beyond any sender’s control.  I bought a record from someone here and it took nearly a month after drop off for me to receive it.  This was expedited service (5-8 business days per described service) and had tracking.  The package sat awaiting a plane for weeks before traveling stateside.  International shipping is not what it once was.

Obviously still an opportunity for sellers to communicate with buyers on when an item ships and tracking should be included with everything of value as that is the only way to know what is going on within the postal service.  
    KM73780 said:
    Does anyone know her real name or what state she lives in? I’m just wondering if anyone Googled her to see if anything came up…
    i know all the above (yes, i'm Australian too) but wouldn't share on this forum, been trying to contact her but nothing coming back. If she has screwed someone over it's inexcusable, but still hoping she's ok. Think a lot of that has been lost in this thread.
    Ah, well there’s only one poster to thank for that. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731

Hello there, 

Please give me some time to work on this,

I have been and am experiencing mental illness beyond my capacity to function independently. 

I recognise I should have managed this situation better and I am sorry for the delay and confusion caused. 

I am fixing things up as fast as I can, 

as a priority. 

Please know I will follow this up. 

Regards,

Belinda. 

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    belinda27 said:

Hello there, 

I have been and am experiencing mental illness beyond my capacity to function independently. 

I recognise I should have managed this situation better and I am sorry for the delay and confusion caused. 

as a priority. 

Regards,

Belinda. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Addressing the issue here was brave. Looking forward to hopefully hearing everything was made right and you are doing better. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
    belinda27 said:

Hello there, 

as a priority. 

Regards,

Belinda. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Addressing the issue here was brave. Looking forward to hopefully hearing everything was made right and you are doing better. 
    My thoughts exactly. Take good care of yourself, Belinda.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I knew this would be the case. I live in that  domain and all the  love in the world to you. And bigger things  take you.  How very strong of you to own this. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • belinda27 said:

Hello there, 

as a priority. 

Regards,

Belinda. 

Reading this thread must have been difficult for you. Please understand many people comment on threads without concern for the mental health of others, and surely I have also been guilty of this. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. 
    Please don’t allow any of this impede your complete recovery! I am pulling for you.  

Be well, OP, that above all else. 
    www.cluthelee.com