Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I think he's a kook...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    pretty effing inviting...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
     aww damn I'm  busy that day doing nothing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Embarrassing. Is there really a realistic path to a Trump vs Clinton rematch in 2024? I can’t imagine a worse scenario. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    nicknyr15 said:
    Embarrassing. Is there really a realistic path to a Trump vs Clinton rematch in 2024? I can’t imagine a worse scenario. 
    Fuck no....Clinton has no intention of running...that is just bullshit brought out by the right to start getting everyone riled up
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    nicknyr15 said:
    Fuck no....Clinton has no intention of running...that is just bullshit brought out by the right to start getting everyone riled up

exactly.  They need their ultimate boogeywoman in the news to rile up their psychotic base.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    their psychotic base is already riled up. why else would a man who lost the popular vote twice be out campaigning for a 3rd election and still have people show up at the rallies?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done

I mean...it's Anne Coulter but...

“EXCLUSIVE: Trump is demanding to know Ron DeSantis's booster status, and I can now reveal it,” Coulter wrote. “He was a loyal booster when Trump ran in 2016, but then he learned our president was a liar and con man whose grift was permanent. I hope that clears things up.”

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done

“EXCLUSIVE: Trump is demanding to know Ron DeSantis's booster status, and I can now reveal it,” Coulter wrote. “He was a loyal booster when Trump ran in 2016, but then he learned our president was a liar and con man whose grift was permanent. I hope that clears things up.”
    oh boy this is not going to be good for Anne.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    static111 said:

oh boy this is not going to be good for Anne.
    They had a falling out ages ago. Trump isn’t crazy enough for her. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Anne Coulter's shots are real.  She's been calling him a fake and grifter for three years at least now.  Ingraham is playing a game, acting like she's an independent thinker.  It's BS.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mrussel1 said:
    Anne Coulter's shots are real.  She's been calling him a fake and grifter for three years at least now.  Ingraham is playing a game, acting like she's an independent thinker.  It's BS.  
    Ingraham is an absolute shithead. She was applauding (on air) the fact that Gen Milley tested positive for Covid. Who the hell does that?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ingraham is an absolute shithead. She was applauding (on air) the fact that Gen Milley tested positive for Covid. Who the hell does that?
    I used to see her brother's posts on Twitter....he claims their whole family absolutely hates her and thinks she's an evil human being. It wouldn't surprise me. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    They will all galvanize behind Desantis, who will probably have a better chance of winning than Trump anyway. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Why did we lose the Biden thread?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mrussel1 said:
    No idea
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    mrussel1 said:

was going to wait til tomorrow to see if or when it can be opened. if no, then will ask permission to start another.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    They will all galvanize behind Desantis, who will probably have a better chance of winning than Trump anyway. 

I think that's up to Trump. First Ron has to lick his boots, and if he doesn't and Trump decides to run, Trump will win the nomination.
    I really don't think tRump will run. He's just grifting and getting his jollies by making people bow down to him.

If he does run I think a big name repub (Romney?) will step up to run as an independent and siphon votes from him. 

We can't survive another tRump presidency. You know he won't leave office the next time.

I really don't think tRump will run. He's just grifting and getting his jollies by making people bow down to him.

If he does run I think a big name repub (Romney?) will step up to run as an independent and siphon votes from him. 

We can't survive another tRump presidency. You know he won't leave office the next time.
    That would be really interesting if it played out that way.  
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814

To this day, I don't know why the "R" is frequently capitalized (tRump).

Is just just to call him an ass (i.e., Rump) or is it something else?

Carry on.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.
    That's correct. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.  Childish....yes

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.
    That's correct. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.  Childish....yes
    LOL. I would never have pinned it to you. In fact, I saw this earlier and then noticed it on twitter...so I came back to ask anonymously....

Interesting take on someone like Romney running. The questions that come to mind are 1) would he also do that to DeSantis who would probably have a shot to win the nomination by out-Trumping Trump and 2) would it matter at all? Are there enough conservatives/Republicans that like someone like him and are sick enough of MAGA to allow to Dem to win just to send that message.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.
    LOL. I would never have pinned it to you. In fact, I saw this earlier and then noticed it on twitter...so I came back to ask anonymously....

Interesting take on someone like Romney running. The questions that come to mind are 1) would he also do that to DeSantis who would probably have a shot to win the nomination by out-Trumping Trump and 2) would it matter at all? Are there enough conservatives/Republicans that like someone like him and are sick enough of MAGA to allow to Dem to win just to send that message.
    good question....who knows.

We are in uncharted territory. Hopefully the insurrection issue prevents him from even suggesting he will run.

OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.

i do not remember, but didn't romney vote to convict trump in one of the impeachments? if that is the case, he can never be a viable gop presidential candidate. might as well trot out alan keyes again.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

edited January 2022
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.

i do not remember, but didn't romney vote to convict trump in one of the impeachments? if that is the case, he can never be a viable gop presidential candidate. might as well trot out alan keyes again.
    He doesn't want/need to be viable. In my theory he would just be pulling votes from tRump to prevent a potential victory.

I actually think Adam Kinzinger could do something similar as well.

OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.

He doesn't want/need to be viable. In my theory he would just be pulling votes from tRump to prevent a potential victory.

I actually think Adam Kinzinger could do something similar as well.
    i believe kinzinger is out of public life after this term. i saw an interview maybe 6 weeks ago where he says the threats to him and his family have gotten to be too much. these are threats from maga, mind you.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    OnWis97 said:

Carry on.
    Something else

"RU" is often short for russia
This discussion has been closed.