AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Why should my tax dollars pay for fatty on the right healthcare..This fatty had done nothing to lose weight…

originally with the original 2 shots and the booster I said get the shot and have yet he unvaccinated healthcare … but since then things have changed…

Maybe these so called leaders should try honesty…and start by saying “at this point we really don’t know.”  Go from there…but quit pretending they know…because no one knows..

how do you know he has done nothing to lose weight?  Maybe he used to be much bigger...maybe he could eat four Big Macs but he stops at three...

maybe its genetic.
    maybe its medication caused

many reasons why someone is obese
    Many good reasons to tax him if they are going that route.
    Everybody has a reason. Even the unvaccinated.
    You are charged extra for life insurance if your BMI is above a certain level, so they absolutely should do the same with those refusing to get vaccinated.  
    Maybe the tax is just that you die at a younger age for obesity?  The tax for Covid may be that you live with severe brain damage or severe vascular issues.  Some studies have shown that men experiencing a severe case of Covid are having erectile disfunction issues.  If you don’t like me calling anti-vaxxers “idiots”, maybe “limp dickers” is a more appropriate term?
    The vaccinated are still getting way less severe cases if they do get a “breakthrough” case, so they are most likely safer from that outcome.
    Sorry about your erectile dysfunction. Explains your anger.
    Strange reply.  Your personal attack seems like projecting.  No issues in that department here, thankfully!
    Strange reply to your strange analogy. Throwing "idiots" around is personal. 
    Only if you take it personally.  I never directly called you an idiot.  But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…
    Thanks for the clarification regarding your ED. Needed that.
    Okay, I lied, I 100% think you specifically are an idiot.  Yes, personal attack, you specifically are an idiot in my educated opinion…and I have a degree in Sociology and Psychology so I’m pretty good at spotting them.  (Kat, go ahead and remove this when you please)
    Degree in Sociology and Psychology and anger management issues. Just great.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Why should my tax dollars pay for fatty on the right healthcare..This fatty had done nothing to lose weight…

originally with the original 2 shots and the booster I said get the shot and have yet he unvaccinated healthcare … but since then things have changed…

Maybe these so called leaders should try honesty…and start by saying “at this point we really don’t know.”  Go from there…but quit pretending they know…because no one knows..

how do you know he has done nothing to lose weight?  Maybe he used to be much bigger...maybe he could eat four Big Macs but he stops at three...

maybe its genetic.

You are charged extra for life insurance if your BMI is above a certain level, so they absolutely should do the same with those refusing to get vaccinated.  
    Maybe the tax is just that you die at a younger age for obesity?  The tax for Covid may be that you live with severe brain damage or severe vascular issues.  Some studies have shown that men experiencing a severe case of Covid are having erectile disfunction issues.  If you don’t like me calling anti-vaxxers “idiots”, maybe “limp dickers” is a more appropriate term?
    The vaccinated are still getting way less severe cases if they do get a “breakthrough” case, so they are most likely safer from that outcome.
    Strange reply.  Your personal attack seems like projecting.  No issues in that department here, thankfully!
    Only if you take it personally.  I never directly called you an idiot.  But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…
    Okay, I lied, I 100% think you specifically are an idiot.  Yes, personal attack, you specifically are an idiot in my educated opinion…and I have a degree in Sociology and Psychology so I’m pretty good at spotting them.  (Kat, go ahead and remove this when you please)
    I am not angry, just calling it what it is.  At some point an idiot needs to be called an idiot in the same way an alcoholic should be called an alcoholic. I am pretty good at managing anger, actually.  Just stating facts.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Obesity lead to heart disease, diabetes and a entire host of other medical issues…and these issues are a strain on the system.  But we still treat people no questions asked.  

When it was 2 shots and maybe a 3rd I was in agreement … get vaccinated.  Things have changed.  They just don’t fucking know.  And what people put in their body is their fucking business at this point..

Were you wearing mask pre Covid? Isolating wit’s every sniffle, ache or fever?  How do you know you did not give any elderly person the flu/cold at some point?

your only wearing a mask because your told to and from what we  see in Canada people wearing mask in the US pretty much only occurs …. Wait for it … when they are told?
    Well my pre-Covid sniffles weren’t known to cause erectile disfunction or long term mental and vascular issues, so…..
    If I was ever running fevers I typically wouldn’t be around others to avoid getting them sick…it’s called caring for others…empathy, a trait that non-sociopaths and non-psychopaths identify with… 
    You are assuming a hell of a lot with the mask wearing…but those are great examples of strawman comments.  
    And a whole bunch of other shit cause erectile dysfunction…talk to your urologist.  Maybe he can help you out.  The flu kills the elderly? The cold and flu can get the elderly very sick, so you only care when told to care …
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 641
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

And how to spot somebody with a degree? Don't worry. They'll tell you. 
    edited January 2022
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Obesity lead to heart disease, diabetes and a entire host of other medical issues…and these issues are a strain on the system.  But we still treat people no questions asked.  

When it was 2 shots and maybe a 3rd I was in agreement … get vaccinated.  Things have changed.  They just don’t fucking know.  And what people put in their body is their fucking business at this point..

Were you wearing mask pre Covid? Isolating wit’s every sniffle, ache or fever?  How do you know you did not give any elderly person the flu/cold at some point?

your only wearing a mask because your told to and from what we  see in Canada people wearing mask in the US pretty much only occurs …. Wait for it … when they are told?
    Well my pre-Covid sniffles weren’t known to cause erectile disfunction or long term mental and vascular issues, so…..
    If I was ever running fevers I typically wouldn’t be around others to avoid getting them sick…it’s called caring for others…empathy, a trait that non-sociopaths and non-psychopaths identify with… 
    You are assuming a hell of a lot with the mask wearing…but those are great examples of strawman comments.  
    And a whole bunch of other shit cause erectile dysfunction…talk to your urologist.  Maybe he can help you out.  The flu kills the elderly? The cold and flu can get the elderly very sick, so you only care when told to care …
    Wow, the projection here amazes me.  Point to where I said I have erectile disfunction.  I just stated it is one of the known side effects of a bad case of Covid.  I have yet to catch Covid, so…..
    And, as stated, if I am sick, I try not to be around the elderly or anyone for that matter.  Usually I’ll take the day off and focus on healing…do you not?
    PJPOWER said:
    We should probably stop calling them breakthrough cases.  Implies the vaccine is supposed to stop infection.   It is designed to reduce the effects of infection which is a great thing.
    True, preventative treatment maybe?
    And losing weight and taking better care of yourself is good preventative treatment as well…
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

I am not angry, just calling it what it is.  At some point an idiot needs to be called an idiot in the same way an alcoholic should be called an alcoholic. I am pretty good at managing anger, actually.  Just stating facts.
    Right. Degree in psychology and sociology, but works at the restaurant because of the anger issues.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Right. Degree in psychology and sociology, but works at the restaurant because of the anger issues.
    He owns the restaurant.  What is your degree in and what is your career?  We know it's not statistician.  
    PJPOWER said:
    We should probably stop calling them breakthrough cases.  Implies the vaccine is supposed to stop infection.   It is designed to reduce the effects of infection which is a great thing.
    True, preventative treatment maybe?
    And losing weight and taking better care of yourself is good preventative treatment as well…
    Who is denying that?  You keep repeating it over and over.
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Thanks for proving my point over and over.
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Wow, the projection here amazes me.  Point to where I said I gave erectile disfunction.  I just stated it is one of the known side effects of a bad case of Covid.  I have yet to catch Covid, so…..
    And, as stated, if I am sick, I try not to be around the elderly or anyone for that matter.  Usually I’ll take the day off and focus on healing…do you not?
    Let me rephrase-phrase. I never meant you had erectile dysfunction.  Talk to your urologist about all the causes of ED.  Sorry for the confusion.  So why no take all the precautions necessary to one’s self…one way to help is lose weight, eat better, quit alcohol…all those things will help your immune system fight Covid if one gets it.

im not opposed to vaccines.  I am opposed to expecting me to take a vaccine every few months because they don’t know…

what i am opposed to is fatty getting on tv whining about the unvaccinated when he has done sweet fuck all to lose weight…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

Biden highlighting federal 'surge' to help weather omicron
    By ZEKE MILLER
    9 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is highlighting the federal government's efforts to “surge” COVID-19 testing and military medical personnel to help overwhelmed medical facilities weather the spike in coronavirus cases and staff shortages due to the highly transmissible omicron variant.

Starting next week, 1,000 military medical personnel will begin arriving to help mitigate staffing crunches at hospitals across the country. Many facilities are struggling because their workers are in at-home quarantines due to the virus at the same time as a nationwide spike in COVID-19 cases. The new deployments will be on top of other federal medical personnel who have already been sent to states to help with acute shortages.

Biden planned to deliver remarks Thursday morning on the “surge response” to COVID-19, the White House said. The administration's focus is shifting to easing disruptions from the nationwide spike in cases that is also contributing to grocery shortages and flight cancellations.

On Tuesday, Janet Woodcock, the acting head of the Food and Drug Administration, told Congress that the highly transmissible strain will infect “most people” and that the focus should turn to ensuring critical services can continue uninterrupted.

“I think it’s hard to process what’s actually happening right now, which is: Most people are going to get COVID, all right?” she said. “What we need to do is make sure the hospitals can still function — transportation, other essential services are not disrupted while this happens.”

The White House said Biden would also announce that he is directing his team to double its procurement of rapid COVID-19 tests to be delivered for free to Americans through a forthcoming federal website, as he seeks to respond to criticism over shortages and long lines for tests. The initial order was for 500 million tests, and now the federal government will purchase 1 billion at-home testing kits.

The White House said Biden would be joined by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, who recently recovered from his own case of COVID-19, and FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell. They will spotlight the work of the more than 800 military personnel who have been helping civilian hospitals since Thanksgiving and the more than 14,000 National Guard members whose work supporting vaccinations, testing and caring for patients is being covered by the federal government.

The White House said the trio would speak with federal personnel who are already on the ground in Arizona, Michigan and New York to hear about their experiences.

Biden will also announce that six additional military medical teams will be deployed to Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio and Rhode Island.

The White House said the teams will support Henry Ford Hospital just outside Detroit, University Hospital in Newark, the University of New Mexico hospital in Albuquerque, Coney Island Hospital in Brooklyn, Cleveland Clinic and Rhode Island Hospital in Providence.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

By DANICA KIRKA
    Today

LONDON (AP) — The air conditioners hum constantly in the lab at the Wellcome Sanger Institute, countering the heat thrown off by rows of high-tech sequencing machines that work seven days a week analyzing the genetic material of COVID-19 cases from throughout the U.K.

The laboratory is one example of how British scientists have industrialized the process of genomic sequencing during the pandemic, cutting the time and cost needed to generate a unique genetic fingerprint for each coronavirus case analyzed. That made the U.K. a world leader in COVID-19 sequencing, helping public health authorities track the spread of new variants, develop vaccines and decide when to impose lockdowns.

But now researchers at the Sanger Institute in Cambridge and labs around the U.K. have a new mission: sharing what they’ve learned with other scientists because COVID-19 has no regard for national borders.

The omicron variant now fueling a new wave of infection around the world shows the need for global cooperation, said Ewan Harrison, a senior research fellow at Sanger. Omicron was first identified by scientists in southern Africa who quickly published their findings, giving public health authorities around the world time to prepare.

continues....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s amazing. According to Twitter these are the only types that die from Covid. 
    They are worth noting.
    Meh. AOC caught Covid and someone defensively  noted that she’s one of millions that caught it. I’m just stating the same here. 
    She attended anti-vax conferences.  She worked hard to convince people NOT to get the vaccine.  I think the distinction is pretty clear. 
    Cool. If keeping track of people you don’t agree with dying is your thing then I guess, enjoy? 
    You received the information in the same way as me. I guess it's your thing too.
    Wasn’t saying it’s your thing. But if that’s your thing than that’s cool too. 
    Reading is kind of my thing.. but I can't read minds or the definition of "you".  My discussion was about your lack of distinction between this person getting COVID (and dying) and AOC's COVID (and not dying).  

Cool. If keeping track of people you don’t agree with dying is your thing then I guess, enjoy?
    I was joking with that last comment. I see the distinction. I guess I don’t get the obsession with it. 
    I don't think anyone is obsessed with it....it's news
    It's a clear obsession. Haven't seen celebratory posts regarding pro-mandate, double vaxxed and boosted people dying from covid.
    Go ahead post a link with info on vaccinated & boosted folks dying from COVID will be here waiting, both me & my wife work at big hospitals here on Long Island 85-90% of admissions are from unvaccinated patients!!! This is meant for AW 
    You should add - hospitalization of unvaccinated and obese. We're in taxing the unvaccinated/obese phase.
    I'm amazed at obese people that refuse the vaccine. My idiot neighbor weighs at least 400 pounds. It is painful watching him walk down his driveway and get in his vehicle.  His mom told me that he refuses to get vaccinated and it would be a death sentence if he caught covid.

Whatever....Let's go Darwin
    Oh no. His vaccinated mom may infect him. Another great life story.
    You and your posts have gone off the rails completely. 

I just typed a long response, but realized that it would fall of deaf ears. It's not worth getting into an internet discussion with someone that is incapable of actually having a discussion, as your posts have proven. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

He owns the restaurant.  What is your degree in and what is your career?  We know it's not statistician.  
    "What is your degree and what is your career?" I like this quote.

Kids' low COVID-19 vaccination rates called a 'gut punch'
    By LINDSEY TANNER
    Yesterday

Distrust, misinformation and delays because of the holidays and bad weather have combined to produce what authorities say are alarmingly low COVID-19 vaccination rates in U.S. children ages 5 to 11.

As of Tuesday, just over 17% were fully vaccinated, more than two months after shots became available to the age group. While Vermont is at 48%, California is just shy of 19% and Mississippi is at only 5%.

Vaccinations among the elementary school set surged after the shots were introduced in the fall, but the numbers have crept up slowly since then, and omicron’s explosive spread appears to have had little effect.

The low rates are “very disturbing,’’ said Dr. Robert Murphy, executive director for the Institute for Global Health at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine. “It’s just amazing."

Parents who hesitate “are taking an enormous risk and continuing to fuel the pandemic,’’ Murphy said.

Hospitalizations of children under 18 with COVID-19 in the U.S. have climbed to their highest levels on record in the past few weeks. Many have other conditions made worse by COVID-19, though many aren't sick enough to require intensive care.

The low vaccination rates and rising hospitalizations are “a gut punch, especially when we’ve been working so hard to keep these kids well,’’ said Dr. Natasha Burgert, a pediatrician in Overland Park, Kansas.

The vaccines have proved highly safe and effective at reducing the risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death.

continues....

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Wow, the projection here amazes me.  Point to where I said I gave erectile disfunction.  I just stated it is one of the known side effects of a bad case of Covid.  I have yet to catch Covid, so…..
    Let me rephrase-phrase. I never meant you had erectile dysfunction.  Talk to your urologist about all the causes of ED.  Sorry for the confusion.  So why no take all the precautions necessary to one’s self…one way to help is lose weight, eat better, quit alcohol…all those things will help your immune system fight Covid if one gets it.

im not opposed to vaccines.  I am opposed to expecting me to take a vaccine every few months because they don’t know…

what i am opposed to is fatty getting on tv whining about the unvaccinated when he has done sweet fuck all to lose weight…
    Okay, I agree with pretty much everything above.  But literally the easiest thing you can do out of all of the above is get vaccinated.  There are plenty of other extenuating  reasons people have trouble exercising, eating better, and quitting alcohol.  But the only reason I can come up with people not vaccinating (beyond some VERY rare health issues) is because of confirmation bias through bad media.  There is definitely not any real scientific data backing up their decisions.  If there is, post it.
    mfc2006 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s amazing. According to Twitter these are the only types that die from Covid. 
    They are worth noting.
    Meh. AOC caught Covid and someone defensively  noted that she’s one of millions that caught it. I’m just stating the same here. 
    She attended anti-vax conferences.  She worked hard to convince people NOT to get the vaccine.  I think the distinction is pretty clear. 
    You received the information in the same way as me. I guess it's your thing too.
    Reading is kind of my thing.. but I can't read minds or the definition of "you".  My discussion was about your lack of distinction between this person getting COVID (and dying) and AOC's COVID (and not dying).  

I was joking with that last comment. I see the distinction. I guess I don’t get the obsession with it. 
    It's a clear obsession. Haven't seen celebratory posts regarding pro-mandate, double vaxxed and boosted people dying from covid.
    Go ahead post a link with info on vaccinated & boosted folks dying from COVID will be here waiting, both me & my wife work at big hospitals here on Long Island 85-90% of admissions are from unvaccinated patients!!! This is meant for AW 
    You should add - hospitalization of unvaccinated and obese. We're in taxing the unvaccinated/obese phase.
    I'm amazed at obese people that refuse the vaccine. My idiot neighbor weighs at least 400 pounds. It is painful watching him walk down his driveway and get in his vehicle.  His mom told me that he refuses to get vaccinated and it would be a death sentence if he caught covid.

I just typed a long response, but realized that it would fall of deaf ears. It's not worth getting into an internet discussion with someone that is incapable of actually having a discussion, as your posts have proven. 
    You should re-read that anecdote. 
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Just stating facts:
    https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2021/uf-health-study-suggests-association-between-covid-19-and-erectile-dysfunction
    Get the vaccine and potentially avoid being a limp-dicker.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Polish scientists believe they have identified a gene that more than doubles the risk of getting severely ill with covid. The gene is fairly common in Poland, more so than in Europe in general but less so than in India. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/polish-scientists-find-gene-that-doubles-risk-serious-covid-2022-01-13/
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Polish scientists believe they have identified a gene that more than doubles the risk of getting severely ill with covid. The gene is fairly common in Poland, more so than in Europe in general but less so than in India. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/polish-scientists-find-gene-that-doubles-risk-serious-covid-2022-01-13/
    This is promising.  Thanks for sharing.  I wonder if it's present in Slavs in general, rather than just Poles.  I wouldn't think a border would be a factor.  I'm 50% Slavic as my father was 100% Ukrainian, so this is interesting.  
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    @Kat How can I block someone whose profile is private?
    edited January 2022

Great info.  I have read that tailoring vaccines to a person’s genetics is becoming more and more of a possibility.  
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Just stating facts:
    https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2021/uf-health-study-suggests-association-between-covid-19-and-erectile-dysfunction
    Get the vaccine and potentially avoid being a limp-dicker.
    I admire your passion. We believed you the first time. Can you stop with the ED, now? It's getting awkward.

wonder if this line of research in general is already a thing?

like researching the known viruses flu, cold , sars etc

if not should it be?
    I think yes.

AW124797 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are worth noting.

You should re-read that anecdote. 
    No need to. I know what it says. I tend to follow some great advice that my Dad gave me..."think before you speak." 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Can you guys please take your whatever the hell you’re arguing about to pm’s?  For fuck’s sake. Have your squabbles in private. 

There are some here who actually take this shit seriously.

edited January 2022
    hedonist said:
    Can you guys please take your whatever the hell you’re arguing about to pm’s?  For fuck’s sake. Have your squabbles in private. 

There are some here who actually take this shit seriously.

Totally agree. We had a proper debate and then Mr. Degree rallied it off yesterday with calling people "idiots."
    Post edited by AW124797 on
This discussion has been closed.