Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

179111213

Comments

  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 7,602
    how much was the face value for ev NY show?asking price per ticket,not pair thanks
    $235 w/ fees
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATLPosts: 900
    how much was the face value for ev NY show?asking price per ticket,not pair thanks
    $199, $179, $149, $129...I think those were the various "face value" prices I saw as I wasn't able to get any tickets to hold in my basket for over an hour and a half :bawling:

    And then there were Platinum tickets at $500+++
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 4,782
    Second show in Chicago just announced
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,916
    I got my 10C request and Ticketmaster verified fan request in. I got a code last time, hopefully I get one again and can use it. 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 886
    edited December 2021
    bgirl59 said:
    Thank you Glow Girl, anyway, I'm still confused but probably because I can't think passed the waitlist....and not being able to see Ed this year.....😒
    Have a blast all the lucky ones, and give Ed some love from me!❤❤❤
    Don’t give up yet! People will start dumping tickets closer to the date, when their friends/family can’t go, they can’t go anymore, etc. :)
    Thanks OceansJenny! and thank you for everyone's help in this thread! The Universe must have heard us becaue a 2nd show for Chicago was announced, and Chicago was my 2nd City (pun not intended :)
    I registered and now I not only cross my fingers but my toes too! Good Luck for everyone!! Peace Out..
    oops..   :anguished: I am really blowin it....there are 2 price options....I signed up for the high one, and thought I read that you could sign up for both and you would only get one so I thought I should  go back in and try the lower one too------all the seats are great so I want to get in the door, right?? NO NO NO don't do it!! my first one was cancelled! :ohstop: I went back in and signed up again for the higher priced seat...did I blow it completely?? In summary, next time the Universe sends you a gift, just take it -say thank you and leave well enough alone! anyone else sign up for Chicago 2?   :)
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2022! Gigaton and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATLPosts: 900
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    Thank you Glow Girl, anyway, I'm still confused but probably because I can't think passed the waitlist....and not being able to see Ed this year.....😒
    Have a blast all the lucky ones, and give Ed some love from me!❤❤❤
    Don’t give up yet! People will start dumping tickets closer to the date, when their friends/family can’t go, they can’t go anymore, etc. :)
    Thanks OceansJenny! and thank you for everyone's help in this thread! The Universe must have heard us becaue a 2nd show for Chicago was announced, and Chicago was my 2nd City (pun not intended :)
    I registered and now I not only cross my fingers but my toes too! Good Luck for everyone!! Peace Out..
    oops..   :anguished: I am really blowin it....there are 2 price options....I signed up for the high one, and thought I read that you could sign up for both and you would only get one so I thought I should  go back in and try the lower one too------all the seats are great so I want to get in the door, right?? NO NO NO don't do it!! my first one was cancelled! :ohstop: I went back in and signed up again for the higher priced seat...did I blow it completely?? In summary, next time the Universe sends you a gift, just take it -say thank you and leave well enough alone! anyone else sign up for Chicago 2?   :)
    Not following...you just put in for 10C Chicago N2, for just the highest price, and somehow that request is already cancelled/denied?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,263
    bgirl59 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    Thank you Glow Girl, anyway, I'm still confused but probably because I can't think passed the waitlist....and not being able to see Ed this year.....😒
    Have a blast all the lucky ones, and give Ed some love from me!❤❤❤
    Don’t give up yet! People will start dumping tickets closer to the date, when their friends/family can’t go, they can’t go anymore, etc. :)
    Thanks OceansJenny! and thank you for everyone's help in this thread! The Universe must have heard us becaue a 2nd show for Chicago was announced, and Chicago was my 2nd City (pun not intended :)
    I registered and now I not only cross my fingers but my toes too! Good Luck for everyone!! Peace Out..
    oops..   :anguished: I am really blowin it....there are 2 price options....I signed up for the high one, and thought I read that you could sign up for both and you would only get one so I thought I should  go back in and try the lower one too------all the seats are great so I want to get in the door, right?? NO NO NO don't do it!! my first one was cancelled! :ohstop: I went back in and signed up again for the higher priced seat...did I blow it completely?? In summary, next time the Universe sends you a gift, just take it -say thank you and leave well enough alone! anyone else sign up for Chicago 2?   :)
    I think you are ok. If you make any changes it automatically cancels the first one and replaces it with the new options. You should have gotten a cancellation email for one, and then a new confirmation email with your new choices on it - as long as you made the changes within the deadline.

  • RobbertRobbert Posts: 395
    Those prices :) haha. Never thought i would see that at a Pearl Jam or Eddie show.
  • InMyInnerSenseInMyInnerSense Posts: 56
    edited December 2021
    I thought I had to work the 22nd and now no longer have to (ughhhh)… just checked Benaroya website and see a pair of tickets for $7444 a piece  :open_mouth:

    Hope they add a third night or make a pit stop in Portland… even Salem would do, I’d be happy to throw in my own sub-optimal accommodations for the night and a complimentary bag of chips 🤣

    Do have fun, all who bought tickets - should be a great show!!
  • …and even those are gone. Wow!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NYPosts: 3,112
    I thought I had to work the 22nd and now no longer have to (ughhhh)… just checked Benaroya website and see a pair of tickets for $7444 a piece  :open_mouth:

    Hope they add a third night or make a pit stop in Portland… even Salem would do, I’d be happy to throw in my own sub-optimal accommodations for the night and a complimentary bag of chips 🤣

    Do have fun, all who bought tickets - should be a great show!!
    I very much expect ticket prices to drop after the holidays. Hang tight!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Thanks very much - we'll see!

    I'm not too fussed, I have been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder both a handful of times, perhaps it's just the universe telling me to give other folks a chance :)

    Have a safe holiday season! ;)
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 886
    Won't get any sleep tonight......the waiting is the hardest part.....thank you again for everyone's help, and good luck for anyone waiting for Chicago 2 news!  :)  B) 
    PEARL JAM in 2022! Gigaton and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • I withdrew my entry.  Wishing good luck to someone who may get selected.  
    London ON, Buffalo 2013; Cincinnati 2014; Miami, FLL, Tor 1-2, Chi 2 2016; London UK 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Chi 1-2, Bos 1-2 2018; SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2 2021; LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Lon 1-2 2022; 
  • Looks like Chicago night 2 emails are being sent out. I haven’t gotten one, but saw 2 people on the ten club Facebook group got them…
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,916
    Looks like Chicago night 2 emails are being sent out. I haven’t gotten one, but saw 2 people on the ten club Facebook group got them…
    I got my email confirming my tickets for N2 at around 3 central time. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,698
    Looks like Chicago night 2 emails are being sent out. I haven’t gotten one, but saw 2 people on the ten club Facebook group got them…
    I got my email confirming my tickets for N2 at around 3 central time. 
    About right when I got mine (3:52 EST).
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 6,536
    Woof
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • AdamJNovakAdamJNovak Posts: 75
    edited December 2021
    Anyone get a TM verified email for Chicago night 2 yet? Got my rejection 10c email last night. 

    Edit: Just got my waitlist email….
    Post edited by AdamJNovak on
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 76,627
    Hope this is still a go next month.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,916
    demetrios said:
    Hope this is still a go next month.
    Me too! I could use a couple of days off from work to enjoy the concert and hit up some spots in Chicago. I haven't had Lou Malnati's pizza for quite a while.
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 500
    Does anyone know if the NYC shows require a booster (3rd) shot?

    Someone I know put in for Colbert tickets on the 3rd and it now says beginning January 31st proof of a booster is required. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,698
    uglybabo said:
    Does anyone know if the NYC shows require a booster (3rd) shot?

    Someone I know put in for Colbert tickets on the 3rd and it now says beginning January 31st proof of a booster is required. 
    There is no mention of a third dose on the theaters website:

    https://www.msg.com/beacon-theatre/faqs#vaccination



  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 500
    uglybabo said:
    Does anyone know if the NYC shows require a booster (3rd) shot?

    Someone I know put in for Colbert tickets on the 3rd and it now says beginning January 31st proof of a booster is required. 
    There is no mention of a third dose on the theaters website:

    https://www.msg.com/beacon-theatre/faqs#vaccination



    Thanks!
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 689
    Does anyone think these shows will take place on the scheduled dates? Will we see a postponement within the next 7 days?
    Gojira was supposed to start their European tour next Mon 1/17 and just put out their postponement due to covid restrictions announcement today. They only gave 4 days notice. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX AustinPosts: 7,055
    Why wouldn’t they? There are full arenas in all these cities on a nightly basis. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 701
    I have no idea, but my guess is it will happen, at least in California. We are open so why not? If the state or county is open for business I dont see why they would cancel. Especially since everyone will be exposed irregardless. My opinion anyway 
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    Hi all. I got tickets for the EV show in Seattle on February 21 and saw that if I could not use them I could sell them on the fan to fan exchange but now that I think I definitely can't go the sell button on the Ticketmaster site is not active and when I contacted them they just said that the show was not eligible for the fan to fan exchange. I am positive that I saw that this would be an option somewhere but I can't figure out where. Does anyone have any advice? I have two amazing seats that I would love to pass on to another fan for face value. It would be a shame for the seats to go empty and my wallet too!!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 11,335
    ZAM said:
    Hi all. I got tickets for the EV show in Seattle on February 21 and saw that if I could not use them I could sell them on the fan to fan exchange but now that I think I definitely can't go the sell button on the Ticketmaster site is not active and when I contacted them they just said that the show was not eligible for the fan to fan exchange. I am positive that I saw that this would be an option somewhere but I can't figure out where. Does anyone have any advice? I have two amazing seats that I would love to pass on to another fan for face value. It would be a shame for the seats to go empty and my wallet too!!
    If the shows happen it will definitely be opened up in the next week I would imagine. Speaking with anyone from TM usually results in false information sadly. Some of the worse customer service I have ever had to deal with. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 
    2021 Encore 1&2
    2022 Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, New York City

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
Sign In or Register to comment.