Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

14567810»

Comments

• BrindaBrinda Posts: 2
    Does anyone have one or two tickets for sale for San Diego 2/15/22?

Thank you! :)
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 4
    Thansk PJNB. I will try to be patient and hopefully the fan to fan sale will open up.  You are right about Ticketmaster customer service....completely useless!!! I guess that is what happens when you are the only game in town....
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 71,163

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 865
    Wondering why fans are saying stuff like "if the show happens"?? Is there talk of postponing Ed's shows? :fearful: working on my flight & hotel for Chicago ...good thing they let you place hold on reservations now....  :joy:

PEARL JAM in 2022! Gigaton and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 1,763
    bgirl59 said:
    Wondering why fans are saying stuff like "if the show happens"?? Is there talk of postponing Ed's shows? :fearful: working on my flight & hotel for Chicago ...good thing they let you place hold on reservations now....  :joy:

It’s just speculation.  But these days until something actually happens it could always get rescheduled without much notice.  
  • Looking to sell a single ticket to Ed's show in Chicago Feb 10 (night 2), face value price. Super bummed I can't make it due to Canadian government travel Covid restrictions, but hoping that someone here can take it and have a great time. 
  • Modogg3Modogg3 Posts: 6
    FS - Night 1 Beacon Theater 2/3 ORCH2, Row V
    $475.75 (face value) for the pair
    DM me if interested
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,172
    Modogg3 said:
    FS - Night 1 Beacon Theater 2/3 ORCH2, Row V
    $475.75 (face value) for the pair
    DM me if interested
    DM sent