Options

Ok. Where the hell is Pearl Jam and what’s up with the US tour?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,572
    vedpunk said:
    As silly as this sounds, could we see Eddie and the Vedders (The Earthlings) before PJ at this point?  Maybe different members of PJ have different opinions, COVID stances and drive towards touring again.  I sure hope not but this is starting to get ridiculous with the lack of tour updates. 
    I’ll double down on my opinion that EV and the Earthlings is a more significant development than people want to believe 
    I honestly think there will be little interest outside us hardcore fans in Eddie with another band playing songs people don’t know. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    I wonder how many people complaining about the date announcements are not vaccinated. Getting vaxed helps move us all forward.
    I would be willing to bet that almost everyone here is fully vaccinated, but also at the point where they feel they have done what has been asked of them, and realize we have done just about everything we can to stop this thing and that it is going to be a part of our lives for the next 50 years in some way or another.  

This may be true but also looks beyond what the band thinks is best.
    If they are still offering money back (which i believe you shared yesterday was what you thought was the case) then I don't see the big departure from everything we know of/from Pearl Jam for them to sit back and make sure the decision they go with is one they fully support and think is the best thing for them to do for their organization, crew, band, and fans. 
    (And this would include "thinking" for their fans as well as their fans' desire to see Pearl Jam at any costs being the lowest determining factor in their equation.)

Would I like to know the plans?  Sure, I would.
    Did I want to know what the full tour plans were well in advance of their last few tour announcements?  Sure did.  They always roll this stuff out as it seems right to them -- and not with top value being placed on travel plans and vacation plans of their crazed fan base.  :)

If you bought face to fan or 10C presale you can still get refunds. There was only a small window for refunds at the start of the pandemic to get a refund for public sale tickets which the majority of tickets are. Those people are shit out of luck until the new dates are announced. That means that if Quebec City has only 10K tickets still sold back in June 2021 that number is actually lower since people that have wanted a refund in the last year have not been able to do so. Who knows how many people that actually is though. I am curious as to why they do not allow refunds to public sale tickets and am guessing when the new dates are announced they will be able to. 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    edited October 2021
    I wonder how many people complaining about the date announcements are not vaccinated. Getting vaxed helps move us all forward.
    I would be willing to bet that almost everyone here is fully vaccinated, but also at the point where they feel they have done what has been asked of them, and realize we have done just about everything we can to stop this thing and that it is going to be a part of our lives for the next 50 years in some way or another.  

If they are still offering money back (which i believe you shared yesterday was what you thought was the case) then I don't see the big departure from everything we know of/from Pearl Jam for them to sit back and make sure the decision they go with is one they fully support and think is the best thing for them to do for their organization, crew, band, and fans. 
    (And this would include "thinking" for their fans as well as their fans' desire to see Pearl Jam at any costs being the lowest determining factor in their equation.)

Did I want to know what the full tour plans were well in advance of their last few tour announcements?  Sure did.  They always roll this stuff out as it seems right to them -- and not with top value being placed on travel plans and vacation plans of their crazed fan base.  :)

I definitely don't think they're holding money "hostage".  I'm fairly sure you can get a refund at any time still.  

Everything I said has been from a business stand point, which maybe they don't care about which is fine and up to them completely.  With that said, they also can't act surprised when half of their tour has poor ticket sales due to their lack of communication between them and the fans.  And maybe they're ok with that, too.  

Unless your name is Harry Styles, ticket sales are down across the board right now (shows, sports, etc).  They can do whatever they want as a band, just dont be shocked when you have entire upper level sections in the arenas empty.
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999

I pretty much agree with this. 

Based on what he said on stage in Asbury and Ohana, it seems pretty clear to me that Eddie at least wasn’t super comfortable with playing those shows given the current state of the pandemic, and how it differed from what they thought the world would be like back when they confirmed the shows months earlier. I really expect that they’ll hold off on confirming new dates until as late as practicable for that reason. 

And as much as I respect the fans who are so committed that they find it hard to schedule the rest of their lives in the absence of confirmed PJ dates, I don’t think the band can really work around the preferences of that slice of the fan base. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    Yeah they have a lot of family and crew to look out for.  Covid is about timing...we will eventually control it.  It just takes time to get everyone on board unfortunately.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    I'm betting Neil Young cancelling his slot at Farm Aid the same weekend as SHN didn't help alleviate those concerns. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    Mike has Crohn's. I know others who suffer from it, too. Their doctors have told them to be very cautious with COVID as medications, flares and the unpredictability of the disease make returning to normal much more complicated for them. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    Zod said:
    kristie73 said:
    Coming in here to check the chatter on the tour.  Many other bands scheduled tours and have dates and I'm not sure why Pearl Jam hasn't announced anything yet.  I'm not traveling, local to Denver but still want to schedule other things in the Spring and Summer and just not sure what dates I need to keep for my Pearl Jam tickets.  Sigh, just wishing for the news already.  I wonder if they are going to reshuffle tickets (seats for Ten club and/or public sale?).  I like what I have but just wondering what is the logistics, what's the hold up? Sure the virus, the vaccine, being indoors, masks, etc. Just posting my impatience venting.
    I think it's the challenges.   I was reading a thing by Slash last week where when they weren't playing on stage they had to be locked up in their hotel rooms.   They couldn't go out and do anything because if they got Covid or a crew member got Covid it causes shows to get cancelled.  I can't imagine that's a great way to tour (it's hard enough being away from home for long period of times, let alone being trapped in a hotel why doing so).

We've seen other bands have to cancel dates, when they've had covid issues pop up with band/crew members.

It's still a little messy.  I can see why the band is trying to wait for it to be less messy.

As for me.  I have to cross the border to get to Oakland shows, so I'm not in a rush because I'm hoping it's get easier to cross the border (aka no covid tests, just vaccine cards) in the future.  Plus I get sick when I fly (always on the way back for some reason) so I don't really want to fly, which means if PJ plays oakland I'm looking at a long drive :(
    Yes, I'm sure that plays into their thoughts on being isolated after shows, etc. But people are going to work, school though, wearing masks, vaccinating, etc.  But I know the band will have to be more cautious, but a lot of people/places are doing that.  Not exactly the best scenario for the tour and it's not a big election year like they had before. It's going to be tricky for many of us, but it's the world reality right now. Weigh the risks I guess.  How do we all manage? I don't think it's going to get less messy. Just wish they'd let us in on their plans for the North American tour. Decide and just go with it.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,200
    Covid arguments are just excuses at this point.  The virus is defeated. If you are vaxxed you aren't dying.  Old ass parents had it and are just fine after being fairly sick for a couple weeks. If someone who is mid 70s, a 50 year diabetic, and heart disease can survive this thing anyone on tour can. 

There have not been copious amounts of death since football season.  Life is normal again. Shit or get off the pot.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    Interesting to read some of the positions people are taking. 
    It is just as confounding to read someone not understanding how Covid could be a consideration for the band as it is to read people who are huge fans of the band griping about their political actions/words.

Perhaps some people should find a different band to be fans of?

It is on them....to expect different sorts of choices/actions from Pearl Jam at this point in their careers...after everything that have shown us, is silly.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jgmochjgmoch Fayetteville, NC Posts: 79
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Please stop touring and performing until TC members, fans, and concert-goers reeducate themselves about how to respect humanity, social issues, and what the band truly stands for. This pervasive attitude of "ticket-holder syndrome," or socioeconomic entitlement, is not what the band was built upon. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Sadly, ideological and cultural perspectives were much different in the nineties, and, for the sake of preserving the traditions, nostalgia and inherent value of those experiences, I simply ask that Curtis Management take all of these comments into consideration and recognize this is not the same fanbase and business model that you started with. Your original fanbase has became dilute and displaced by folks with yuppie mentality, and, for those of us GEN-Xer's who can remember a more cohesive society and cooperative time in human history, during a time when SUBPOP artists ruled the world; we've stood by, and watched, as the sheer scale of yuppie entitlement detracts from the spiritual core of the original scene. So take as long of a break as you all wish.

After thirty years, I'm just here to say fuckin' THANK YOU!!! If this pandemic never allows us to resume business as usual, I just want to say THANK YOU for everything you've sacrificed and given us over the course of your lives, as well as, THANK YOU for every moment of my life that you've enhanced with music. From the small clubs, to the amphitheaters, to the enormous stadiums and festivals..... THANK YOU for giving us your all, every performance, every album...... and for the last three shows. Y'all didn't have to perform those shows because of public safety, but you did..... you reluctantly did it for the fans.

Matter of a fact-- a lot of the original fanbase you started with is aging out, becoming disabled, have real financial and health issues, and often cannot afford to travel and attend these huge shows, anyway. So if y'all enjoy playing to a bunch of yuppie hyper-capitalists and their kids, that's cool too. I understand the connection between PJ families and regular families now that we're older; but I didn't grow up with a Disneyland "family" band, so I need to know there's still some authentic relationship remaining between the band and its original core fanbase.

Also kind of tired of having bootlegs interrupted because an irresponsible, or overzealous superfan. Organizers and promoters also ruin shows, now, with all of these false security measures that prevent outside coolers and drinks into the venue ..... so people dehydrate and Eddie has to stop the show mid-song, during Wishlist (Sea Hear Now 2021) and Crazy Mary at Ohana 2021?

As a disabled person, I cannot even consider attending a show when I hear stuff like this on the bootlegs. Because I'm wondering what in the world is contributing to such unnecessary, but more and more common, medical events at shows. Two shows in a row?? Plus I could never afford a $7000 VIP package that would enable me all-access to disability assistance, restrooms, and food. So these complaints...... maybe I'm just emotionally selfish and locked in my own little self-righteous and contentious bubble, I can admit that much..... but honestly, at face value, it all seems petty and unwarranted and out-of-touch with reality.

These people who are overtly complaining and demanding-- are the very same types of people PJ roasted at their earliest shows for "wearing fur coats and eating meat." Back then, Eddie would have taken a drop in the park and wiped his ass with your signed and numbered poster. Maybe I've missed something along the journey, as all the money and third-party business interests began to pour in, and economic disparity amongst the fanbase became more egregious and obvious. Maybe the sudden shift in source and flow of money changed everything about the fanbase and the scene, and now, PJ seems to be pressured to cater to these disrespectful "superfan" expectations. 

I certainly cannot afford to disrespect them as human-beings, nor can I afford $4 bottles of water to stay hydrated at their shows. Sorry. 

That's why I'm asking..... please UNPLUG this three-ring circus until concert-goers and associated business partners prove they've developed some higher-level of cohesive sensibility, common sense and collective mindfulness with regard to real world issues, crowd safety (not control) and, more importantly, respect for the band, crew, and socially conscious fans who have to endure and survive this new era of Covid.  

No longer can we buy cheap lawn tickets for $25, after standing in line for six hours in shitty weather, underneath an umbrella, while passing a half-soggy pin joint with your best friends. Then, load everybody into a cargo van and carpool to the show, while dodging the police along the way because you're too busy recreating Fear And Loathing. No longer can you enter the venue with a cooler full of water or beer, food, lawn chairs and blankets....... Those fun days are over. Been over for twenty-something years, y'all!!! Now you have to have a REAL ID, an ELECTRONIC ticket on a SMARTPHONE, a COVID PASSPORT, a DEBIT CARD, and give up a full-months rent to attend a show. Twenty-five years ago, all you needed was a $25 paper ticket, a 2 for $2 cheeseburger meal from McDonalds, and a smile...... Charlotte, NC 1996 they even inked your hand with a UV sensitive stamp and allowed people to exit and reenter the venue. People could leave for food, or have a drink and a toke at the tailgate party, mingle amongst the crowd, and come right back inside Erickson Stadium. Remember?

Back then, you couldn't get a refund even if the show was cancelled due to weather. So I don't understand why people are stressing. At least, nowadays, you're ENTITLED to a refund. Be grateful.

Temple_Of_Belltown
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    jgmoch said:
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Please stop touring and performing until TC members, fans, and concert-goers reeducate themselves about how to respect humanity, social issues, and what the band truly stands for. This pervasive attitude of "ticket-holder syndrome," or socioeconomic entitlement, is not what the band was built upon. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Sadly, ideological and cultural perspectives were much different in the nineties, and, for the sake of preserving the traditions, nostalgia and inherent value of those experiences, I simply ask that Curtis Management take all of these comments into consideration and recognize this is not the same fanbase and business model that you started with. Your original fanbase has became dilute and displaced by folks with yuppie mentality, and, for those of us GEN-Xer's who can remember a more cohesive society and cooperative time in human history, during a time when SUBPOP artists ruled the world; we've stood by, and watched, as the sheer scale of yuppie entitlement detracts from the spiritual core of the original scene. So take as long of a break as you all wish.

After thirty years, I'm just here to say fuckin' THANK YOU!!! If this pandemic never allows us to resume business as usual, I just want to say THANK YOU for everything you've sacrificed and given us over the course of your lives, as well as, THANK YOU for every moment of my life that you've enhanced with music. From the small clubs, to the amphitheaters, to the enormous stadiums and festivals..... THANK YOU for giving us your all, every performance, every album...... and for the last three shows. Y'all didn't have to perform those shows because of public safety, but you did..... you reluctantly did it for the fans.

Matter of a fact-- a lot of the original fanbase you started with is aging out, becoming disabled, have real financial and health issues, and often cannot afford to travel and attend these huge shows, anyway. So if y'all enjoy playing to a bunch of yuppie hyper-capitalists and their kids, that's cool too. I understand the connection between PJ families and regular families now that we're older; but I didn't grow up with a Disneyland "family" band, so I need to know there's still some authentic relationship remaining between the band and its original core fanbase.

Also kind of tired of having bootlegs interrupted because an irresponsible, or overzealous superfan. Organizers and promoters also ruin shows, now, with all of these false security measures that prevent outside coolers and drinks into the venue ..... so people dehydrate and Eddie has to stop the show mid-song, during Wishlist (Sea Hear Now 2021) and Crazy Mary at Ohana 2021?

As a disabled person, I cannot even consider attending a show when I hear stuff like this on the bootlegs. Because I'm wondering what in the world is contributing to such unnecessary, but more and more common, medical events at shows. Two shows in a row?? Plus I could never afford a $7000 VIP package that would enable me all-access to disability assistance, restrooms, and food. So these complaints...... maybe I'm just emotionally selfish and locked in my own little self-righteous and contentious bubble, I can admit that much..... but honestly, at face value, it all seems petty and unwarranted and out-of-touch with reality.

These people who are overtly complaining and demanding-- are the very same types of people PJ roasted at their earliest shows for "wearing fur coats and eating meat." Back then, Eddie would have taken a drop in the park and wiped his ass with your signed and numbered poster. Maybe I've missed something along the journey, as all the money and third-party business interests began to pour in, and economic disparity amongst the fanbase became more egregious and obvious. Maybe the sudden shift in source and flow of money changed everything about the fanbase and the scene, and now, PJ seems to be pressured to cater to these disrespectful "superfan" expectations. 

I certainly cannot afford to disrespect them as human-beings, nor can I afford $4 bottles of water to stay hydrated at their shows. Sorry. 

That's why I'm asking..... please UNPLUG this three-ring circus until concert-goers and associated business partners prove they've developed some higher-level of cohesive sensibility, common sense and collective mindfulness with regard to real world issues, crowd safety (not control) and, more importantly, respect for the band, crew, and socially conscious fans who have to endure and survive this new era of Covid.  

No longer can we buy cheap lawn tickets for $25, after standing in line for six hours in shitty weather, underneath an umbrella, while passing a half-soggy pin joint with your best friends. Then, load everybody into a cargo van and carpool to the show, while dodging the police along the way because you're too busy recreating Fear And Loathing. No longer can you enter the venue with a cooler full of water or beer, food, lawn chairs and blankets....... Those fun days are over. Been over for twenty-something years, y'all!!! Now you have to have a REAL ID, an ELECTRONIC ticket on a SMARTPHONE, a COVID PASSPORT, a DEBIT CARD, and give up a full-months rent to attend a show. Twenty-five years ago, all you needed was a $25 paper ticket, a 2 for $2 cheeseburger meal from McDonalds, and a smile...... Charlotte, NC 1996 they even inked your hand with a UV sensitive stamp and allowed people to exit and reenter the venue. People could leave for food, or have a drink and a toke at the tailgate party, mingle amongst the crowd, and come right back inside Erickson Stadium. Remember?

Back then, you couldn't get a refund even if the show was cancelled due to weather. So I don't understand why people are stressing. At least, nowadays, you're ENTITLED to a refund. Be grateful.

Third paragraph is awesome! Letter well written, 
    Yep- Thankyou Pearl Jam and fans. Thankyou. 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    Regarding masks/vaccines/etc:
    A lot of kids go to these shows. A lot of people may not be able to be vaccinated due to whatever legit medical/religious reason they have. I was at Cincinnati 2014 and Eddie started talking about Roskilde. If that tragedy was still weighing on him 14 years after, it's most likely still doing so today. It's obvious they take fan safety extremely seriously. Look how many times they stopped a festival show this year when something just possibly had the chance of happening.

Now imagine if some eight year old kid didn't even go to the show and ended up dying because his dad went.

That's gonna be a problem and you can't blame then for wanting to avoid it.

And as said, if one band/crew member tests positive midway through a tour, it'd be an absolute shitshow.

Fan travel:
    Let's face it. Today is Tuesday 10/26. They could announce a Seattle show for Halloween, aka Sunday. Not only would that sell out, but there'd be a merch line by Thursday. By Sunday, the lines for merch and GA would undoubtedly include people from South America and Europe.

How many other bands can say that? I'd wager that most of the big rock bands generally don't have fans travel like PJ does, unless it's for some sort of special show like a festival or hometown show.

Pop artists basically need to announce way the eff in advance because the kids grow up. Take that K-pop band. If you give tickets as a Christmas present, well, who's to say those tickets wouldn't be as hot in September 2022 when the tour finally rolls around?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    Anecdotal evidence is the best
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    jgmoch said:
    Dear Pearl Jam,

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Covid arguments are just excuses at this point.  The virus is defeated. If you are vaxxed you aren't dying.  Old ass parents had it and are just fine after being fairly sick for a couple weeks. If someone who is mid 70s, a 50 year diabetic, and heart disease can survive this thing anyone on tour can. 

There have not been copious amounts of death since football season.  Life is normal again. Shit or get off the pot.
    I'm going to guess that the 2,755 Americans who died from Covid and or Covid related reasons yesterday (Oct. 25th 2021) would argue with you.

People like you are reason enough for bands and performers to not tour.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

I'm going to guess that the 2,755 Americans who died from Covid and or Covid related reasons yesterday (Oct. 25th 2021) would argue with you.

Agreed. Glad you said it. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    edited October 2021

Let's go ask Colin Powell what he thinks about it.

There's a message in Gigaton about needing to think about humanity as a whole and needing to stop with the "me, myself and I" mindset. Some people really need to listen.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    jgmoch said:
    Dear Pearl Jam,

I remember...
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,518
    tdawe said:
    jgmoch said:
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Haha. Thank god for autoreplies that respond appropriately. This feature saves my ass regularly.

Not that my opinion matters but ffs OP thread starters:

1. PJ announce SNA and Ohana were it for the year.

2. Since Ohana was announced and occurred covid shit changed dramatically. This may contribute to hesitancy.

And btw... empty water containers allowed and free water on site.

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,572

There's a message in Gigaton about needing to think about humanity as a whole and needing to stop with the "me, myself and I" mindset. Some people really need to listen.
    He was 85 with cancer and Parkinson’s. It sucks that he got it but if that’s our bar to getting back to normal we might as well shut everything down again. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,528
    As much as I want Pearl Jam to announce their dates - and I do - I think what I really crave is for the world to be healthy again. And for me, attending a Pearl Jam concert is probably what a healthy world feels like. I'm not mad at the band for not having announced new dates; in fact I applaud their resilience. I do think, however, that their shows have become the only focal point I can look toward for a sign that things are getting better.
    In sum..."Once I see Pearl Jam dates on the calendar, a lot of other things in the world will have taken a turn for the better, too."

Just my $.02. I hope everyone is safe, healthy, happy.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,516
    Focused on the midterms?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    A month ago I was at Ohana. Boy was that fun. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,200
    ComeToTX said:

He was 85 with cancer and Parkinson’s. It sucks that he got it but if that’s our bar to getting back to normal we might as well shut everything down again. 
    People on here aren't the brightest.  They need to shut off the fucking news and go live and see how real the world is again. I can't believe half this country lives wrapped in bubble wrap and is terrified of getting something that can't hurt you if you got your fucking shot.  No one takes reality into consideration.  They see a stat and overly react. Yesterday, Zero vaccinated people died from covid that didn't already have some thing that was going to shorten their life. Skew that fact any way you wish.

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

This discussion has been closed.