Ohana bootlegs?

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    demetrios said:
    tschav said:
    So, do you think next Wednesday 10/20 will be the release of both Encore shows, or just the Friday show with the Saturday show released the following Wednesday10/27? I am hoping for both next Wednesday!
    My guess is each week = 1 bootleg, which I'm fine with. That way I can take a few listens before the next one comes out.
    You are probably right, but since I plan on buying the CDs and not the downloads, I will wait until I can order them both together.

If you live in the USA is free shipping. So buy now the first one then the next one next Wednesday. Though it does take Nugs time to get them ready and ship out. 
    Makes sense. I didn’t even think about the free shipping on them. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    demetrios said:
    tschav said:
    So, do you think next Wednesday 10/20 will be the release of both Encore shows, or just the Friday show with the Saturday show released the following Wednesday10/27? I am hoping for both next Wednesday!
    My guess is each week = 1 bootleg, which I'm fine with. That way I can take a few listens before the next one comes out.
    You are probably right, but since I plan on buying the CDs and not the downloads, I will wait until I can order them both together.

If you live in the USA is free shipping. So buy now the first one then the next one next Wednesday. Though it does take Nugs time to get them ready and ship out. 
    Makes sense. I didn’t even think about the free shipping on them. 
    It's great they offer free shipping to those who live in the USA. I would love if they including tracking numbers for packages shipped to Canada. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I’m going with 9/26
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Boy, the sound on the Ohana boot is AMAZING! Great mixes! 
    www.cluthelee.com

Indeed! Can't wait to collect them all!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Yup. They were on fire.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Yup. They were on fire.
    I listened to the entire show twice yesterday during yard work. Looking forward to hearing the rest! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Red Mosquito is fucking awesome. Danny and the band really gelled on this one. I love when they bring in folks to play along. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    C'mon you lazy bastard! Haha! During mid-section clapping of Superblood. Who are you lazy bastard? Were you in the front? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 489
    Great listen. I thought 9/26 was the best of the 4 shows and nothing has changed after listening to the show again. 
    Next Ohana bootleg on Wednesday!
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    I ordered the cds directly from nugs website, does anyone know how long it usually takes to ship out?
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    I ordered the cds directly from nugs website, does anyone know how long it usually takes to ship out?
    Same here. Ordered them the 14th from Nugs, curious how long ( or fast ) it will take.
    Boots boughtbfrom 10c will take around 7 weeks from ordering to delivery to The Netherlands
  • really like the sound of these boots
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Luckytwn1 said:
    Great listen. I thought 9/26 was the best of the 4 shows and nothing has changed after listening to the show again. 
    Were you at all four shows? Just curious. 

7 to 10 business days.

• Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    demetrios said:

7 to 10 business days.

Thank You!
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    demetrios said:
    Next Ohana bootleg on Wednesday!
    Happy bootleg release day!  Cant wait for Who Ever Said
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    RELEASE THE BOOTS! 
  • Travelar said:
    RELEASE THE BOOTS! 
    6pm EDT
    Jayfesuk said:
    6pm EDT
    Thank you. I am aware. I just needed to show my enthusiasm for another new show! 
  • I’m looking forward to today’s release. Was at all 3 Ohana shows. Live a mile from the “venue”. I personally thought 10/1 was the best
  • I’m looking forward to today’s release. Was at all 3 Ohana shows. Live a mile from the “venue”. I personally thought 10/1 was the best
    Is this confirmed?
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    10/1 was the best by far!  I get to re-live Sweet Lew in all its glory just a few short hours.

10/1 was the best by far!  I get to re-live Sweet Lew in all its glory just a few short hours.

Listening to the Flac-HD of 10/1 right now.
    Sounds so good!
  • oraider926oraider926 Bay Area, CA Posts: 18
    Does anyone know how these can be played on your iPhone continuously?  Like will I always have to select the next song manually as opposed to it just playing the whole bootleg automatically? 
    9/26 CDs arrived. Still waiting on SHN. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    Does anyone know how these can be played on your iPhone continuously?  Like will I always have to select the next song manually as opposed to it just playing the whole bootleg automatically? 
    Maybe create a playlist with just that bootleg, and when you play it don't select shuffle, so it will play in order.