Options

Ohana bootlegs?

Comments

• Options
    The latest show sounds the best of the three.  Band is killing it. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 572
    The latest show sounds the best of the three.  Band is killing it. 
    All the boots sound great! Always wonder, especially after a long layoff, how they’re going to sound. Surprised how much I’m enjoying even flow at these shows.
  • Options
    Having just listened, I'm pleased to hear the jam at the end of RVM is as intense on tape as it was on the beach.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    Having just listened, I'm pleased to hear the jam at the end of RVM is as intense on tape as it was on the beach.
    100%. I thought the same thing when I listened. I told my wife that was maybe the most intense version I've seen live. Was awesome.

Same for Garden & Why Go. The energy there was certainly felt, but was great hearing that on the boot as well.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    100%. I thought the same thing when I listened. I told my wife that was maybe the most intense version I've seen live. Was awesome.

Same for Garden & Why Go. The energy there was certainly felt, but was great hearing that on the boot as well.
    Highlight of the weekend for me easily. Going to be some insane crowds going wild next year in the arena shows if they pull that off again. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    PJNB said:

Highlight of the weekend for me easily. Going to be some insane crowds going wild next year in the arena shows if they pull that off again. 
    Absolutely man, can't fucking wait!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    One more left!

• Options

They just deleted this post. Would of been awesome if they did put it up today. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,218
    First encore boot sounds great. The band clearly got stronger as the show went on. By the middle of the first set they were on fire. I don't think we'll ever get better versions of WES, Never Destination, Buckle Up and River Cross. BU and RC were especially amazing, but all of them were fantastic and the added layers from Josh really fill out the songs. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    1 more Flac-HD & that's 150. B)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    tbergs said:
    First encore boot sounds great. The band clearly got stronger as the show went on. By the middle of the first set they were on fire. I don't think we'll ever get better versions of WES, Never Destination, Buckle Up and River Cross. BU and RC were especially amazing, but all of them were fantastic and the added layers from Josh really fill out the songs. 
    100%! The band definitely hit a higher gear on this show. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,951
    tbergs said:
    100%! The band definitely hit a higher gear on this show. 
    agreed....I said something similar in this or another thread.  I thought they sounded great for all three shows at Ohana.  The next tour is going to be amazing.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Today's the day!  =)
  • Options
    Enjoyed Encore 2 more in person but I think I prefer the boot from night one. More focused.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,492
    Ordered the 3 Ohana shows last night.
  • Options
    Ordered the 3 Ohana shows last night.

Same, and the Sea Hear Now bootleg CDs. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    Black from Encore N2 sounds great on the boot.  Fun show to re-live.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    If someone didn't go to any of the four shows, and hasn't listened to any of the you tubes yet, which single show would you all recommend being the must have between SHN and the Ohanas?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    KB82926KB82926 Posts: 58
    Bought the CD for Encore 1 on October 20th. How long have orders been taking to ship?  Thank you!
  • Options
    KB82926 said:
    Bought the CD for Encore 1 on October 20th. How long have orders been taking to ship?  Thank you!

Orders will usually ship in 7-10 days of the order date, if it is a currently available show. Pre-ordered CDs will ship after the show has been released.  

Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class, Media Mail, or Priority, and typically arrive in 7 days or less. Please allow for delays due to weather and/or holidays. 

International orders are shipped using UPS Mail Innovations or USPS Priority International. UPS Mail Innovations shipments will usually arrive in 15-21 days, but it can be 30 days in some cases. Orders shipped via USPS Priority International should arrive in 10 days. 

Shipments to Canada, Mexico, South and Central America, and Australia can expect delays due to increased customs scrutiny.

• Options
    Last order from Nugs arrived pretty fast to Canada. :)
  • Options
    static111 said:
    If someone didn't go to any of the four shows, and hasn't listened to any of the you tubes yet, which single show would you all recommend being the must have between SHN and the Ohanas?
    Have listened to all 4 now and while all of them are good, Encore 1 is my favorite. They're really on form there.
  • Options
    Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 492
    edited October 2021
    static111 said:
    I was at all 4 and I would say easily Ohana 9/26. Retrograde and Alright were only that show and they were fantastic. It also was the most cohesive set. 

Oh, and Brandi Carlile steals the show on Betterman. 
    Post edited by Luckytwn1 on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Luckytwn1 said:
    static111 said:
    I was at all 4 and I would say easily Ohana 9/26. Retrograde and Alright were only that show and they were fantastic. It also was the most cohesive set. 

I agree with this. I was only at the 9/26 show, but have listened to all 3 and 9/26 is my favorite followed by 10/1, then 10/2.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 562
    mfc2006 said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    static111 said:

I agree with this. I was only at the 9/26 show, but have listened to all 3 and 9/26 is my favorite followed by 10/1, then 10/2.
    Agreed! Was only at 9/26 but seems best overall performance the other 2 are great 
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008