albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Stricker overthinking it 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Stricker overthinking it 
    Big time.  Morikawa should be in there and JT should be sitting after that horrific putting display this morning.  And why on earth break up Xander/Cantlay???  
  • Jt was rubbish
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Bryson is an idiot..he could be so good. But its like he has half a brain
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Going to be dangerous to be out in the gallery following Bryson's group today.  He's hitting it all over the place so far...
    And Bryson takes an insane line on a par 5 and hits a 417 yard drive.  But golf channel doesn't show it....unreal.  There are only 4 groups out there....how on earth are we not seeing every shot?!?!?  
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2021
    i don’t pay much attention to the Ryder Cup, mostly because I have no team to cheer for, but I was watching a little bit on mute while listening to music. I witnessed JT make a birdie on 10 (I think) and he was trying to get the crowd into it and I read his lips “I can’t fucking hear you” as he held his fingers to his ear. 

I feel the modern PGA player’s playing conditions are their own doing. Players are complaining about increasingly vocal and obnoxious crowds… that the fans aren’t students of the game what have you.  When my father and grandfather taught me this game, the most important thing was etiquette, politeness, being a gentlemen, etc. 

How can players complain about rowdy, obnoxious fans when they are chest bumping, fist pumping, running around the greens, screaming and yelling obscenities when they have such little decorum themselves? They can’t have it both ways. BK and BD seem to have calmed down after the rather lame public dispute. Yet the PGA is going to discipline fans for yelling “Brooksie”?  These two brought this on themselves. 

Anyways, just a casual observer of the tournament and huge golf fan’s personal observation. Do American fans like all this “intensity” on the golf course? I find all the macho bravado rather laughable to be honest.  I’m also an old hockey player who was taught to “act like you have been there before”.  Could be an “OK Boomer” comment, except I’m a certified Gen Xer 😂. 

Curious what others think… 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    OK Boomer. :)  I see what you're saying a little bit but the Ryder Cup is a completely different animal than your standard PGA Tour Event.  I highly doubt you'd see JT acting like that at a tour event after a birdie on the 9th hole.  Ryder Cup has always been known for the crazy crowds and thats' why whoever is hosting always seems to have a pretty big advantage.
  • OK Boomer. :)  I see what you're saying a little bit but the Ryder Cup is a completely different animal than your standard PGA Tour Event.  I highly doubt you'd see JT acting like that at a tour event after a birdie on the 9th hole.  Ryder Cup has always been known for the crazy crowds and thats' why whoever is hosting always seems to have a pretty big advantage.
    The same guy who was caught uttering a homophobic slur after missing a putt? I get it’s not a normal event, but it is still golf.  If this is the way the players want to behave, they are going to have to deal with the consequences which is a segment of regular tournament fans closer to Happy Gilmore than Augusta. 
    This US team is stacked.  No weak spots so far.  Finau was incredible this afternoon.  They're running back the same morning foursome pairings tomorrow morning.  Brooks/Berger vs Rahm/Sergio should be great.  Rory sitting out a session for the 1st time in his Ryder Cup career.  Not surprising since he got rolled in both of his matches today.
    The spieth shot is an all timer. JT can’t miss that putt.

Set up well. Lowry and Fleetwood sitting too.
  • You guys are streets ahead. Usa are playing  unstoppable 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

This TV coverage is just awful.  The amount of shots that they don't show is unbelievable.  Especially during these alt shot rounds....there are only 8 balls total in play!!!!!
    9-3.  What a comeback by JT/Spieth.  Xander and Cantlay need to be partners forever.
  • This TV coverage is just awful.  The amount of shots that they don't show is unbelievable.  Especially during these alt shot rounds....there are only 8 balls total in play!!!!!
    I noticed this as well.  Ridiculous.
    Just ran inside for a beer and saw 3 matches end in like 3 minutes, and the Lowry celebration was something. Like Lowry plenty but that was a bit much given the score board 
    edited September 2021
    Every single American is a favorite tomorrow lol

edit…everyone but rahm
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
    Not sure what happened but I think I like Bryson now???  Dude is perfect for the Ryder Cup.....flexing for the crowd on the first tee and everyone going nuts.  And then he drives the green.  That was awesome.
    Not sure what happened but I think I like Bryson now???  Dude is perfect for the Ryder Cup.....flexing for the crowd on the first tee and everyone going nuts.  And then he drives the green.  That was awesome.
    I most definitely do not like him, but that was awesome 
    Hahahahhahahahahahahaha then he drains it!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited September 2021
    That guy . What he did with his 20ft putter on the first yesterday.  Nah not for me. Idiot. Needs a slap
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

“I’m still going for the green, calm down”
    They might finish with 20 points.
    Rory! What an interview lol 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Nah. Strong douche vibes with all that. Happy he helped us win but he still sucks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Played the  Stadium course at PGA West.  That course was a beast.  Shot a 99.  Had a 9 on the par 4 second (think bunker to bunker…).  Was fun but difficult.  

$49.  Only 93 degrees.  A bargain.
    Just saw that.  Love Bones on NBC but you can't pass up getting on JT's bag.
  • Would think caddying for JT pays better than NBC but curious.