Flag Day Soundtrack 2021 CD & Vinyl on sale now

Comments

• RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    Is there a track listing anywhere?
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• rhpot1991rhpot1991 Posts: 150
    Feels like this will be available elsewhere.  Tempted to wait for Amazon for auto-rip download with the physical release coming later.
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    It says nothing about 10c-exclusive, so we are pretty sure that the vinyl edition will be available from normal record store, aren’t we?
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Pre-ordered the CD! I hope all the vinyl and CD pre-orders get the MP3 for free.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    lol, I bought it immediately, because with the 10c you never know... lol.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited July 2021
    rhpot1991 said:
    Feels like this will be available elsewhere.  Tempted to wait for Amazon for auto-rip download with the physical release coming later.
    from the item description in the 10C store: ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE USUAL LOCATIONS IN THE FUTURE.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rhpot1991 said:
    from the item description in the 10C store: ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE USUAL LOCATIONS IN THE FUTURE.

Anyone else notice it say “variant” right above the drop down to select vinyl/cd? 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    rhpot1991 said:

Anyone else notice it say “variant” right above the drop down to select vinyl/cd? 
    Yes, vinyl or CD 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    rhpot1991 said:

they have used that term for multiple types of media for some time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    axeljohan said:
    It says nothing about 10c-exclusive, so we are pretty sure that the vinyl edition will be available from normal record store, aren’t we?
    Yea, I’m Amazon bound for this release.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,449
    edited July 2021
    rhpot1991 said:

My eyesight must be slipping, because I don't see that anywhere in the description. I guess I need to learn to start reading between the lines.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    rhpot1991 said:

My eyesight must be slipping, because I don't see that anywhere in the description. I guess I need to learn to start reading between the lines.
    Same. I don't see it either 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Zod said:
    lol, I bought it immediately, because with the 10c you never know... lol.
    Same!
    1996-09.22; 1998-06.14,07.02,07.13,07.14,08.17,08.18; 2000-08.18,08.20,10.11,10.27,10.28; 2003-04.23,04.26,06.18,06.19,06.22; 2004-10.02,10.03,10.05; 2006-05.16,05.17,05.19,05.20,06.23,06.24; 2007-08.05; 2009-08.23,08.24,09.28,10.31; 2010-05.06,05.07; 2011-09.03,09.04; 2013-07.19; 2014-10.01; 2016-04.26,08.20,08.22; 2018-08.18, 08.20; 2022-09.17; 2023-09.05, 09.07; 2024-TBD! 
    edited July 2021
    rhpot1991 said:

i literally copied and pasted it

they must have edited and taken it out. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rhpot1991 said:

I thought maybe you were being sarcastic!  =) 
    rhpot1991 said:

haha, nope. whoever originally posted it must have gotten their hand slapped. I guess 10C wants the sales. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rhpot1991 said:

haha, nope. whoever originally posted it must have gotten their hand slapped. I guess 10C wants the sales. 
    If I decide to get it, I will pick it up somewhere else to save on the 10C shipping charges. My local record store is pretty good about ordering releases if you ask them to get you a copy.
    rhpot1991 said:

If I decide to get it, I will pick it up somewhere else to save on the 10C shipping charges. My local record store is pretty good about ordering releases if you ask them to get you a copy.
    me too. as soon as I saw that I didn't buy it. I'll get it from my local guy. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    rhpot1991 said:

Usually they have that on drop down menu items. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    edited July 2021
    rhpot1991 said:

it would be amazing if 10c was more transparent about what goes to retail and what doesn't.  It's definitely weird they they were transparent, but deleted that line of the description.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    From what can be heard on that trailer - Olivia sounds amazing on that track. Wasnt expecting that at all. Talent must flow through those genes
    Zod said:
    rhpot1991 said:

that's so cruel.. leaving fans guessing if something is going to go retail or not, or how limited it is, so they buy it from 10c and pay more than they had to :(
    For something like a movie soundtrack, would the record company want to limit distribution a band's fan club site? I know Eddie's Matter of Time single was also distributed by Seattle Surf Co. through Universal and it was available pretty widely.
    pdalowsky said:
    From what can be heard on that trailer - Olivia sounds amazing on that track. Wasnt expecting that at all. Talent must flow through those genes
    Agreed, she sounded great.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Zod said:
    rhpot1991 said:

that's so cruel.. leaving fans guessing if something is going to go retail or not, or how limited it is, so they buy it from 10c and pay more than they had to :(
    For something like a movie soundtrack, would the record company want to limit distribution a band's fan club site? I know Eddie's Matter of Time single was also distributed by Seattle Surf Co. through Universal and it was available pretty widely.
    I think this will be a wide distribution as well.  I was at a record store in Houston last week and they must’ve had 40 copies of “Matter of Time”.  They must’ve pressed 10,000 of those. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Very interested in hearing these songs and hoping to hear a couple at Ohana on Saturday night. I had no clue his daughter was into singing. Sounds great. 
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I’ll support my local when I can. 
    I find it a little scary now ordering vinyl from 10C. With the BS that has gone on with the last vault I just don’t wanna worry about it arriving damaged. 
    I hope they get their shit together for the next vault release or any vinyl they sell through this site. 
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    pdalowsky said:
    +1

Interesting, layered meanings w/ her singing a song written by her dad (and Glen) titled 'My Father's Daughter' in a movie directed by Penn featuring his daughter. Stoked to watch the movie and listen to the soundtrack.