*** Mansfield 1 Fanviews Here 6/28/2008 ***

123578

Comments

  • wickedhuffwickedhuff Posts: 11
    anez_98 wrote:
    why is everyone so concerned about which crowd is better? All these shows rock, it's the greatest band in the world right now, and we're all lucky to see it. let's celebrate that instead.


    i agree 100%. there are highs and lows from every show - i can't wait until the bootlegs come out so i hear them all again. tomorrow is going to be great and i can't wait!
    hartford '98, hartford '00, boston '03, hartford '06, san francisco I '06, san francisco II '06, san francisco III '06, gorge I '06, gorge II '06, madison square garden I '08, madison square garden II '08, hartford '08, boston I '08, boston II '08, boston '08 (ev), albany I '09 (ev), albany II '09 (ev), philidelphia III '09, philiadelphia IV '09
  • rival420 wrote:
    I'm thinking that Comcast has asked the PoPo's to crack down on the parking lot drinking because they want people to go inside and buy their $8.00 beers! Think about it, it's more of a liability to serve an already intoxicated fan and legally they have to turn them away. But if you force people to get their groove on in the venue, it generates more revenue.

    Don't get me wrong, it's a shitty practice! I went to Tom Petty two weeks ago and it wasn't anything like last night. People we getting caught left and right last night as they did a few nights ago at DMB!

    I'm sorry guys, but the crowd from last nights show was 10x better than Hartford - and Hartford did have a lot of crowd energy!

    Comcast has nothing to do with the venue aside from the fact that they pay the facility for naming rights. So comcast isn't asking anybody to crack down on drinking.

    I was at Petty too, and the cops sucked then too...I think the town is cracking down.
  • my show was better than your show
  • metsman31metsman31 Posts: 28
    This is the first time i felt it necessary to post on this board....I have been to alot shows at alot of different places and never have the the cops or the parking lots taken away so much from the show. We drove from albany, N.Y. had planned to stay in a hotel after the show. we arrived around 3:30 pm and that is when the cops came cracking down. They gave us a warning about the open container law. ten minutes later started cruising the aisle we parked in with 5 live nation workers in a golf cart. They started arresting folks and VOIDING tickets. I didnt matter if you had a non see through plastic cup or not. NO ALCOHOL PERIOD. The show for me was good one. The first time i was able to see black, and i had been hoping they would play Love Reign over me since they first announced this tour. Getting out was a joke. 2 hours until the cars around us started to move. @ 115 am when we finnally got out we decided it wouldnt be worth getting a hotel, having to check out at 11 so we drove the 3 hours back to albany. got home at 415 am. everyone who goes on monday PAY TO PARK IT IS WORTH IT. The energy and the music were both great. That is the only show i have seen or will see on this tour and i am very pleased with the show...Just not the venue....maybe spac would've been a better venue for the added show?

    Buffalo '96
    Albany '03
    Albany '06
    Mansfield I '08
    Buffalo '96
    Albany '03
    Albany '06
    Mansfield I '08
    Hartford '13
    Detroit '14
    Fenway 1 '16
  • Yeah, the parking gestopo was the talk of the show on 104.1 after the concert. Getting out of the lot was shitty too. My wife and I slept in our car for 2 hours and left around 1:30 in the morning.
  • pjinlovepjinlove Posts: 17
    My husband and were lucky enought to see them in Hartford and last night. It was my 10th show and his 12th. I had high expectations since we saw them in Boston in 2006 and were blown away.

    The show was amazing, after the frantic energy of hartford, I enjoyed some of the more mellower stuff and seeing Love Reign O'er Me was the highlight. And not to beat a dead horse, but I"ve never seen anything like the Betterman thing. It was more than just cheering, it was a whole connection thing to Ed to each other. I can't explain it, it was pretty cool.

    My only issue was that I was completely unprepared for the end. I honestly thought they'd play all night and we stood there in shock with most of the crowd wondering if they'd come back. I completely understand why they ended, but it didn't feel right. Not sure how to explain it. I said to my husband I need a two song warning from now on.

    We were back to our hotel by Midnight.
    Va Beach, 2000; Jones Beach Night 3 2000; Saratoga Springs 2000; Albany 2003; Reading (VFC) 2004; Albany 2006; Boston 2 2006 (one of the best nights of my life); East Rutherford 2 2006
  • JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    MrSmith wrote:
    my show was better than your show
    Mine was better than yours .....ED solo met him after the show and got his autograph
  • LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    My wife and I had a great time last night... fantastic crowd in our area with everyone dancing and having a great time.

    I can remember being so jealous reading about the Canada tour and Hard to Imagine being in the rotation. I never thought i would see the day where I would get to see it in person and I have to confess, i was swaying with pure joy and amazement when they opened with it. I know it has been played a bunch on this tour.. but to actually get to witness it live was truly remarkable for me.

    Highlights... Betterman was amazing as already discussed.. the waves of cheering never seemed to stop and the Save it for later tag (my first) was icing on the cake. Comeback was a thrill... for some reason that song took time to grow on me and I didn't really 'get it' when i saw in the 2006 tour. Last night it was a joy to me. Fantastic Off He Goes and Faithful too.

    Lowlights.. sure, curfew sucks there but frankly so much energy was expelled during the show everyone was exhausted by Alive. Indifference would have been the icing on the cake, but oh well.. can't complain at all considering how much fun I had.

    Lastly, the parking lot security did suck a bit (I was in the VIP lot parking).. but they pretty much glared at everyone and then left for an hour or so. We had a code word in our area... if anyone shouted "GO SOX" that meant they were coming into the lot so eveyone had time to stash their beer. It worked out fine and we enjoyed some great Sam Adams before heading in for the fantastic show.

    Thanks Pearl Jam for a great show... we had a fantastic time and can't wait for Monday !
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
  • TaftTaft Posts: 441
    you are spot on. I was at the 2003 Boston III show and I thought the crowd was lame as well. I never could understand the hype. You hear a lot of Boston people proclaiming they are the best crowd. Inferiority complex.

    Philly '03 (spectrum) had a long Betterman cheer as well. You people act like that is the first time anyone has cheered for betterman.


    You don't get it, this was different. Was last night the best show ever? No, not even close...was it the best crowd ever? No, not even close.

    But what happened during that 2 minutes of Betterman was ridiculous.

    I was at MSG I & II, I was at the Spectrum in '03, and many, many other shows, but that moment was noteworthy and unequaled, ever.



    *UPDATE- Looks like there is a video of it on the Porch
  • out of 4 shows on this tour this was the most mellow of them all, DC was second- Shortest show, running about 30 minutes short!!!!! setlists havent been varied enough unless you hit hartford, which we didnt, cause hartford sucks- the venue, the town, the peeps. This show Some MA & NY people around us really into it- and a cat from India Reallly into it, but a lot were dead as can be.... We didnt get that whole energy feedback experience that you get with the NYC crowd and it seemed like the jams were few and far between...to top it the parking lot sucked like no other unless you paid 40 bucks- ha haa yeah right. Still had fun and glad we did it- ! Back to NYC I do believe we've had enough.

    8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • irkossairkossa Posts: 25
    Rayne wrote:
    I thank everyone that was in section 2 rows a,b,c,d,e for being so fuckin cool and not totally making fun of me. AND the guys behind me who let me and my friends purses be safe on our seats. Lord knows I was not thinking of ANYTHING once the show started. I couldn't even take pics, but my friend took a ton for me.

    Great show last night. I think my wife & I were next to you. What a thrill it was going to the will call window, getting the tix, and seeing section 2 row A. Tremendous feeling for someone with a # of 359xxx. Thanks so much 10C. And this more than makes up for waiting in line for 90 minutes in Hartford - didn't get to my seats until Big Wave(!!!!).

    To be honest, once we got to the seats, they could have left a huge steamer on the stage and I would have applauded.

    Ed was angry all right. That plastic venting tube he kicked almost hit me. The energy for the show was great, it was just short.

    My body hurts, I'm spent..can't wait until Monday.
    Boston I '04
    Boston I, II, Milwaukee II '06
    Hartford, Mansfield I, II '08
    Hartford , Boston '10
    EV Boston, PJ Montreal '11
    Worcester I, II, Hartford '13
    Fenway I '16
    ToTD - MSG '16
    Wrigley II '18
    Fenway I, II '18
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    LongRhode wrote:
    My wife and I had a great time last night... fantastic crowd in our area with everyone dancing and having a great time.

    I can remember being so jealous reading about the Canada tour and Hard to Imagine being in the rotation. I never thought i would see the day where I would get to see it in person and I have to confess, i was swaying with pure joy and amazement when they opened with it. I know it has been played a bunch on this tour.. but to actually get to witness it live was truly remarkable for me.

    Highlights... Betterman was amazing as already discussed.. the waves of cheering never seemed to stop and the Save it for later tag (my first) was icing on the cake. Comeback was a thrill... for some reason that song took time to grow on me and I didn't really 'get it' when i saw in the 2006 tour. Last night it was a joy to me. Fantastic Off He Goes and Faithful too.

    Lowlights.. sure, curfew sucks there but frankly so much energy was expelled during the show everyone was exhausted by Alive. Indifference would have been the icing on the cake, but oh well.. can't complain at all considering how much fun I had.

    Lastly, the parking lot security did suck a bit (I was in the VIP lot parking).. but they pretty much glared at everyone and then left for an hour or so. We had a code word in our area... if anyone shouted "GO SOX" that meant they were coming into the lot so eveyone had time to stash their beer. It worked out fine and we enjoyed some great Sam Adams before heading in for the fantastic show.

    Thanks Pearl Jam for a great show... we had a fantastic time and can't wait for Monday !

    That's cool, i dig the code word :)
    got in too late for vip
    barely made the show (7 hours from jersey, ouch..)
    had 2 a$$holes next to me, but cool people behind and around made up for it
    never thought i'd have to ask security to eject another fan, but came darn close
    speaking as a spoiled fan, i LOVED the show and the setlist (what's wrong with '00 sets?) and i was happy it wasn't similar to garden shows
    , but bummed we didn't get porch and indifference (2 of my fav songs) i saw the setlist before the show and was EXTREMELY psyched to see indifference

    didn't get to go to go hartford due to work, but bummed i missed immortality and blood

    ENJOY monday everyone!!
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • givnflygivnfly Posts: 46
    metsman31 wrote:
    This is the first time i felt it necessary to post on this board....I have been to alot shows at alot of different places and never have the the cops or the parking lots taken away so much from the show. We drove from albany, N.Y. had planned to stay in a hotel after the show. we arrived around 3:30 pm and that is when the cops came cracking down. They gave us a warning about the open container law. ten minutes later started cruising the aisle we parked in with 5 live nation workers in a golf cart. They started arresting folks and VOIDING tickets. I didnt matter if you had a non see through plastic cup or not. NO ALCOHOL PERIOD. The show for me was good one. The first time i was able to see black, and i had been hoping they would play Love Reign over me since they first announced this tour. Getting out was a joke. 2 hours until the cars around us started to move. @ 115 am when we finnally got out we decided it wouldnt be worth getting a hotel, having to check out at 11 so we drove the 3 hours back to albany. got home at 415 am. everyone who goes on monday PAY TO PARK IT IS WORTH IT. The energy and the music were both great. That is the only show i have seen or will see on this tour and i am very pleased with the show...Just not the venue....maybe spac would've been a better venue for the added show?

    Buffalo '96
    Albany '03
    Albany '06
    Mansfield I '08


    Not quite true. I paid 40 bucks to park in the private lot and we were good for about an hour. But at around 530ish the lot was invaded by about 20 cops we started arresting all underage drinkers and kicked everyone else out of the lot and if we didn't go into the show we would be arrested as well.

    I have seen 15+ shows at this venue and have never seen anything like this before in my life.
    Saratoga '00
    Mansfield I '00
    Montreal '00
    Albany '03
    Mansfield I '03
    Mansfield III '03
    Boston I '04
    Boston II '04
    Montreal '05
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Boston I '06
    Boston II '06
    MSG II '08
    Hartford '08
    Mansfield I '08
    Mansfield II '08
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capitalPosts: 2,553
    I know there have been comments about the set-list -- fairly standard, etc. -- but my nine-year-old, at his first concert, was thrilled to death to hear "Black" and "Betterman" back to back.

    We were at Camden last Friday; that was a much "faster" set than last nights, but we enjoyed both shows. The sound was better, and the band seemed tighter in Camden. My husband said he thought last night's show was more jam-ish, looser.

    "Betterman" really was crazy, in a good way.

    I was not ready for the show to end; "Alive" did seem like a strange song to close.

    I had a great time; my apologies if I stepped on anyone. The people around us were cool -- enjoying the show, being nice to the kids.

    Leaving was a complete nightmare; it took us at least 90 minutes to get out of the parking lot.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Rayne wrote:
    OK! First off, I've got to say, tenclub kicks all ass!! ...

    I didn't stop jumping at any point except during come back and reign and no more. I have blisters, my legs are cramping, I'm covered in sweat. I will remember this show for the REST OF MY LIFE. Thank you thank you thank you tenclub for being the best fanclub of the best band IN THE WORLD. I love you all.

    When this girl arrived, she was so emotional and excited, that she exhibited everything that we were all feeling at that same moment. We offered her a tissue :) Told her it was ok to cry :) 10 minutes earlier, I had the same rush of an experience.

    The second I picked up my tickets at the window, I knew that I had won the lottery. Section 2, Row B, on the Mike end of the row...

    Now, I've got to preface this whole thing by saying that my kid is almost as old as this band - I've been a fan since day 1 (when I was 24), but had not seen one single show until Friday night in Hartford. That being said, I freakin joined the 10 club four days before the tour was announced, with a member # exceeding 466xxx.

    My presale for the first show didn't pan out, but when the 2nd show got added, I was able to score a pair. yay, I thought. So, for the past two weeks I had been looking for someoine to share my unknown seats with, no takers. I wound up sharing the xtra ticket with the people I went with -

    Few can explain the heart stopping moment that occurs when you get to your 2 foot square spot of heaven....you know this is the best gift anyone could ever give you. I danced, pogo'ed, sang, a couple slam/mosh moments, got some great pics, and a Mike pick, the dude 2 over from me got the tamboureen. Mike & I made eye contact a few times - what a rush. My legs are cramped and my arms are sore & my ears are still ringing.

    Know my seats at any show will never be the same - feel blessed. Monday will be a smokin closer, bring it on!

    The lottery works - thank you so much 10C!!!!!! I'll post pics a little later :)

    ~forever grateful.
    p.s. - that Boston article someone liked in was cool - comparing PJ to the Grateful Dead on different levels - a good read.
  • metsman31metsman31 Posts: 28
    givnfly wrote:
    Not quite true. I paid 40 bucks to park in the private lot and we were good for about an hour. But at around 530ish the lot was invaded by about 20 cops we started arresting all underage drinkers and kicked everyone else out of the lot and if we didn't go into the show we would be arrested as well.

    I have seen 15+ shows at this venue and have never seen anything like this before in my life.

    I meant if you pay to park you would get out alot quicker, not the drinking, they were arresting people over 21 for drinking, it didnt matter
    Buffalo '96
    Albany '03
    Albany '06
    Mansfield I '08
    Hartford '13
    Detroit '14
    Fenway 1 '16
  • Biased Boston opinion on the crowd I think...it was good for Betterman..thats about it. You should've been at MSG2...that was an on fire crowd...Mansfield 1 was a whisper compared to that. Boston 1 in 2006 was way louder than this crowd too. Im not blaming the crowd...the setlist just wasnt keeping the crowd up...IMO.



    I was at both MSG shows and Hartford and WPB. That being said this was a fun but a little rushed an fragmented show...with the loudest crowd of the five Ive been to this tour. That isnt even debatable, seriously. The boys were great but did look a little gassed, esp Stone.

    You got to hear "Hard to Imagine" as an opener again (MSG) which sounded great. "Once" was really really loud and lots of energy. "Low Light" and "Insignificance" were highlights for me...then they played "Faithful" which is always intense...also played at MSG. "Betterman"? All other roars will be held to that standard.

    Its funny how the Indy dude and the NY'ers (thats Hartford too) all rally around their venues..who has the inferiority complex now??
    ...31 shows and counting...
  • lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    Mikos wrote:
    Disappointing?! You have obviously been to too many pearl jam shows! Pull your head out of your arse and look at yourself, there are people like myself all over the world that would kill to see any pearl jam songs live again! The closest I get is a cover band doing a pearl jam song once in a blue moon :(

    People take these shows for granted too much. Be happy they are still touring and soak it up while you can, because once they call it quits you'll be wishing you could go to any show at all! Appreciate it while they are still around.

    AMEN!!!!!!!!!
  • JKmail24JKmail24 Posts: 2
    I'm surprised I don't see any fans complaining about the fan club seats they got. These were by far the worst seats I ever got from the fan club. I was all the way back in Section 5 Row G. I'd say about the equivalent of 40 rows back. Maybe I got selected in a reverse lottery for the worst fan club seats. Whatever the case I was very disappointed with the seat location. I would think I would at least Sec 1,2 or 3. I am going Monday, so hopefully those seats will be better. Anyone else feel let down?
  • spacekaddettespacekaddette New York, NYPosts: 163
    I drove all the way from Buffalo, NY to see the Hartford and the first Mansfield show. Hartford was ammmaazzzing. They jammed on so many songs, the concert never seemed to end. Eddie was funny and in this amazing glowing mood.

    When I went to Mansfield, I expected the same. But they played all the hits and kept it short. It was kind of disappointing to see this show after the Hartford one. Especially because they came out saying, "We're going to be playing a lot of songs tonight" and then really didn't.

    I'm sure the second show is going to be amazing, though.
    2003 - Buffalo
    2008 - Hartford, Mansfield I, Toronto I (EV Solo)
    2010 - Buffalo
    2013 - Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II
    2014 - St. Paul, Milwaukee, Denver
    2015 - Buenos Aires, Mexico City
    2016 - New York I, New York II
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,591
    The minute cheering during Betterman was over powering............

    I just got back to Miami from Boston, too tired to type a whole review but I gotta say that the cheering of the crowd for what seemed an eternity during betterman was outta control.... that was so COOL! I had never experienced that before (not during Betterman at least) :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • lockedlocked BostonPosts: 3,920
    JKmail24 wrote:
    I'm surprised I don't see any fans complaining about the fan club seats they got. These were by far the worst seats I ever got from the fan club. I was all the way back in Section 5 Row G. I'd say about the equivalent of 40 rows back. Maybe I got selected in a reverse lottery for the worst fan club seats. Whatever the case I was very disappointed with the seat location. I would think I would at least Sec 1,2 or 3. I am going Monday, so hopefully those seats will be better. Anyone else feel let down?

    yes.. normally i get at least 3rd to 5th row... with the lottery this year I got pushed back to 7th row for hartford.....

    last night I got 14th row..

    but few on this board will cry tears for me so I guess we suck it up..and hope for monday!

    yes, we are spoiled but its low 10C numbers..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 70
    locked wrote:
    yes.. normally i get at least 3rd to 5th row... with the lottery this year I got pushed back to 7th row for hartford.....

    last night I got 14th row..

    but few on this board will cry tears for me so I guess we suck it up..and hope for monday!

    yes, we are spoiled but its low 10C numbers..

    You must've been right near me: I was section 2, row N, seats 9&10. I was startled when I saw 14th row - I've not been farther back than 10th row since 1996 - but in truth, the tickets were really good. I was 7th row side in Hartford, so 14th row center was actually better.

    I noticed that the first 5 or 6 rows at Great Woods are really small, so I'm sure that sent me/us back farther than normal; it's not like those rows had 100 seats like at MSG or wherever.

    Anyway, I had "sticker shock" when I saw "row N", but no complaints at all about the seats when I got to them! :)
  • OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 70
    piomba wrote:
    completely agree. seeing him chuck that thing and have it shatter on the backdrop... pearl jam.

    The bottle didn't shatter - it bounced. The backdrop is cloth, so it wouldn't bust anything...
  • OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 70
    I'm surprised at all the praise for this show, as I thought it was lackluster. The band seemed "off" much of the night - out of synch and just not at their usual level. Lotsa missed cues and screw-ups, and Eddie's foul mood didn't seem to help matters.

    Of my 8 shows this year so far, Mansfield 1 is either the worst or the 2nd worst after WPB. It just was a spotty show... :(
  • piombapiomba Posts: 103
    Oatsdad wrote:
    The bottle didn't shatter - it bounced. The backdrop is cloth, so it wouldn't bust anything...

    gotta disagree with you. I watched it shatter. Was surprised to see it but it happened. no bounce.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,775
    Flagg wrote:

    Anyway. I can't believe I saw Foxy Mop and Evil Closet Monkey backstage for the whole show!!! You guys totally deserve it for all the great work you do. See you Monday.

    Thanks!! And thank you & the Mrs. for being such a huge help in Hartford!!!

    It was definitely a show I'll never ever forget. I had no idea that we were going to be invited back, not until about 5 minutes before the raffle started. Going backstage was completely surreal and hanging out w/Mike was a blast. He is such a chill down to earth guy.

    Walking out on stage the same time as the band was..... undescribable. It was the coolest thing to see everything from their perspective. Also.. from the fan viewpoint, I don't think I ever really realized just how much physical effort the guys put into the show. It was amazing! All the little hidden gestures and nuiances... sooo freekin cool. Seeing the crowd sing along, the lighters during black... gaaah!! I'm still having a hard time digesting everything that happened. Too many great things to process and put into words.

    Took a bunch of photos and will post them once I get back to Chicago (though a bunch are blurry cause I was just spazzing out so bad!! :o )

    Mike & Sarah, thank you SO MUCH!!! :)
    Wishlist Foundation
    6a00d83451658a69e20168e5cc2f60970c-800wi.gif 483747763943a465de7826b8531f60a5-d5c1sxj.gif

    This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 70
    piomba wrote:
    gotta disagree with you. I watched it shatter. Was surprised to see it but it happened. no bounce.

    I watched it bounce - I was kinda hoping to see it break, but it didn't!
  • SoybeansSoybeans Posts: 213
    JKmail24 wrote:
    I'm surprised I don't see any fans complaining about the fan club seats they got. These were by far the worst seats I ever got from the fan club. I was all the way back in Section 5 Row G. I'd say about the equivalent of 40 rows back. Maybe I got selected in a reverse lottery for the worst fan club seats. Whatever the case I was very disappointed with the seat location. I would think I would at least Sec 1,2 or 3. I am going Monday, so hopefully those seats will be better. Anyone else feel let down?

    I was also, disappointed in my seats. My worst seats so far had been at MSG, 6 row. I was in row M (13th row) last night. Sup witdat? I know the rows down front were short, but still seemed wierd. Whatever. The show was short, but fun.

    That parking situtation is fucking bullshit. I took a shuttle from the pre-party. They were supposed to pick us up afterwards, but that didn't happen, We ended up calling another cab company, but I walked past cars that were not moving. I could have walked the 4 miles back to the hotel faster than driving. Cumberland Farms, outside of the parking lot, was like friggin ground zero. Just lost souls looking for a way home, drunks, cops, gypsies intertwined. It was fucking insane. Some guys were so fucked up, they thought it would be fun to rip a handicap parking sign out of the ground. Cops were harrasing everyone waiting for rides.

    They need to pass this place next time. Too many problems: The asshole cops, the poor parking, the curfew, that terrible accent (what did "R" eva do to you?)
    90 shows and counting...some of my favs: Randall's Island night 2, Milwaukee '95 night 2, Hawaii '06, St Johns '05, PJ20!
  • kaosfactorkaosfactor Posts: 11
    I had a great time at the show, but not the best I've seen. Hopefully Monday we'll get a longer set. Also, the audio on the lawn was not loud enough at all.

    The parking lot security was new. I was there for both tom Petty and REM a few weeks ago, and the cops were only giving problems to underage drinkers. they told the 21+ers to put it in a cup, but that was it. The crowd at Petty was pretty bad, so maybe they had to crack down.

    They need to play the Garden, and not an amphitheater with an 11 PM curfew.
    Ft Lauderdale '96
    Orlando '03
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08 1 and 2
    Hartford '10
    Boston '10
Sign In or Register to comment.