mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    I don’t think social media itself is the issue; it’s the people using it.

The self-absorption, the hate, the gaffes, the sometime-goodness, the need to be seen or known for anything - that already exists. Social media simply facilitates its communication (and the news mistakes this for actual news, but that’s another story).
    That’s not 100% true.  Social media, Facebook specifically, uses AI software that creates algorithms to manipulate people’s accounts to focus on certain topics...the ones that are going to most effectively elicit an emotional response and general clicks.  It’s disgusting.
    I imagine a bunch of other companies do this too. Hell, my email account is still bombarded by ads for a litter box we purchased two months ago!

As to the amplification issue mentioned, I want those with whom I disagree to speak as loudly and freely as those with whom I do concur. That I might be disgusted by another’s words or actions isn’t worth that sacrifice, to me. 
    That’s the thing, though, you will see less apposing views and more content that aligns with what you are interested in.  Trump supporters get tied to more and more Trump content and less pro-Biden content and so on.  
    If you haven’t seen it yet, Social Dilemma on Netflix explains how the program works better than I can. 
    I see almost ZERO pro trump posts now after the election. No more links, memes, or posts.  It’s crazy because I’m still friends with people but I just don’t get in the algorithms?
    I think a lot of Trump related content is being filtered on most popular platforms and pro-Trump groups are being taken down.  That, and a lot of the hardcore Trump supporters that were spreading false info and memes simply jumped ship to that “other” platform (that is now pretty much gone).  I think many of the hardcore followers are still out there, just propping themselves up on other media options.
    Also, if you never “liked” any of their posts or just ignored them, then they probably didn’t get labeled as one of your interests. 

Yes, they are out there, for sure.  I think a lot of them might be "going underground" so to speak.  This is just a wild guess, but I wonder how many are a bit paranoid that since so many 1/6 rioter have been imprisoned and/ or taken to court, they are a bit afraid of being targeted as extremest (which many are). 

For much of the latter part of 2020 and 2021, here in strongly-leaning El Dorado County, California, I frequently saw many Trump trucks driving around with their huge Trump flags waving from their antennas or poles attached to the bed of their pick up trucks.  I'm seeing far fewer of them.  They seem to have lowered their flag and instead are flying American flags from their homes.  That's ironic because Trump supporters who put on a show of being patriotic are being totally contradictory. 
    Patriotic supporters like these guys...

So you’re saying displaying the trump flag is the same as piling up a bunch of guys in the back and waving (probably illegal fully automatic) assault rifles around?
    I think those caravans were obnoxious. I think I only crossed one once or twice, but a flag is not an illegal firearm.
    If trump supporters didn’t want to be compared to terrorists, they probably shouldn’t have acted like terrorists these last few years. 
    Then show a picture of them storming the Capitol or acting like a terrorist, not waving a flag.
    But seeing how that post was from October, it obviously wasn’t about storming the Capitol. It literally is comparing waving a flag of the opposite party to waving illegal guns.
    I think those caravans were annoying. But this comparison is just lame.
    & trump supporters stormed the Michigan capitol with their guns back in the spring. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/michigan-open-carry-laws-legal-protesters-guns-at-state-capitol-2020-5

Boo hoo, people who act like terrorists are being compared to terrorists. 
    Again, you’re judging 74 million people based on the actions of very few. Almost no one supported the storming of the Capitol or the plan in Michigan.
    I don’t recall people calling all Biden/Obama supporters terrorists when 1 guy shot up a congressional baseball game. That was clearly a left-wing terrorist act. But we all recognize he represents just a tiny fraction. 
    Many here are quick to judge everyone who didn’t support Biden and call them all terrorists and racist based on the actions of a relatively small portion. All 74 million of them. They are diving the country just as much as Trump did by continuing to do so.
    The purpose of that meme by comparing a trump flag to an illegal assault rifle is comparing all trump voters to radical terrorists. Even the 99.99% who were against the storming and kidnapping.

"Almost no one supported the storming of the Capitol"

Surely you're joking?  Can we start with the ex POTUS and go from there?

43 republican senators offered tacit support of it yesterday. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

The self-absorption, the hate, the gaffes, the sometime-goodness, the need to be seen or known for anything - that already exists. Social media simply facilitates its communication (and the news mistakes this for actual news, but that’s another story).
    That’s not 100% true.  Social media, Facebook specifically, uses AI software that creates algorithms to manipulate people’s accounts to focus on certain topics...the ones that are going to most effectively elicit an emotional response and general clicks.  It’s disgusting.
    I imagine a bunch of other companies do this too. Hell, my email account is still bombarded by ads for a litter box we purchased two months ago!

As to the amplification issue mentioned, I want those with whom I disagree to speak as loudly and freely as those with whom I do concur. That I might be disgusted by another’s words or actions isn’t worth that sacrifice, to me. 
    That’s the thing, though, you will see less apposing views and more content that aligns with what you are interested in.  Trump supporters get tied to more and more Trump content and less pro-Biden content and so on.  
    If you haven’t seen it yet, Social Dilemma on Netflix explains how the program works better than I can. 
    I see almost ZERO pro trump posts now after the election. No more links, memes, or posts.  It’s crazy because I’m still friends with people but I just don’t get in the algorithms?
    I think a lot of Trump related content is being filtered on most popular platforms and pro-Trump groups are being taken down.  That, and a lot of the hardcore Trump supporters that were spreading false info and memes simply jumped ship to that “other” platform (that is now pretty much gone).  I think many of the hardcore followers are still out there, just propping themselves up on other media options.
    Also, if you never “liked” any of their posts or just ignored them, then they probably didn’t get labeled as one of your interests. 

Yes, they are out there, for sure.  I think a lot of them might be "going underground" so to speak.  This is just a wild guess, but I wonder how many are a bit paranoid that since so many 1/6 rioter have been imprisoned and/ or taken to court, they are a bit afraid of being targeted as extremest (which many are). 

For much of the latter part of 2020 and 2021, here in strongly-leaning El Dorado County, California, I frequently saw many Trump trucks driving around with their huge Trump flags waving from their antennas or poles attached to the bed of their pick up trucks.  I'm seeing far fewer of them.  They seem to have lowered their flag and instead are flying American flags from their homes.  That's ironic because Trump supporters who put on a show of being patriotic are being totally contradictory. 

So you’re saying displaying the trump flag is the same as piling up a bunch of guys in the back and waving (probably illegal fully automatic) assault rifles around?
    I think those caravans were obnoxious. I think I only crossed one once or twice, but a flag is not an illegal firearm.
    If trump supporters didn’t want to be compared to terrorists, they probably shouldn’t have acted like terrorists these last few years. 
    Then show a picture of them storming the Capitol or acting like a terrorist, not waving a flag.
    But seeing how that post was from October, it obviously wasn’t about storming the Capitol. It literally is comparing waving a flag of the opposite party to waving illegal guns.
    & trump supporters stormed the Michigan capitol with their guns back in the spring. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/michigan-open-carry-laws-legal-protesters-guns-at-state-capitol-2020-5

Again, you’re judging 74 million people based on the actions of very few. Almost no one supported the storming of the Capitol or the plan in Michigan.
    I don’t recall people calling all Biden/Obama supporters terrorists when 1 guy shot up a congressional baseball game. That was clearly a left-wing terrorist act. But we all recognize he represents just a tiny fraction. 
    Many here are quick to judge everyone who didn’t support Biden and call them all terrorists and racist based on the actions of a relatively small portion. All 74 million of them. They are diving the country just as much as Trump did by continuing to do so.
    The purpose of that meme by comparing a trump flag to an illegal assault rifle is comparing all trump voters to radical terrorists. Even the 99.99% who were against the storming and kidnapping.

This too!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

The sad truth is it only took 26 republican senators to acquit, because that’s how many it takes to control the caucus. That’s why the McConnell faction voted to acquit. Had he and his loyalists voted guilty, we would be looking at Senate R Leader Cruz today.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Or, an actress runs her mouth about personal politics.....instead of just acting.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • edited February 2021
    Sure. And LeBron should just shut up and dribble right?

And Pedro?
    Post edited by Out of My Mind and Time on

did the government try to stifle her speech?

no? oh thats right, it was a publically traded company looking out for their bottom line and their shareholders and we all know that shareholdrs are the most important people on the planet so , sorry Gina dont let the door hit ya......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

No, not at all.  However, be prepared for your employer to take exception to any opinions you share. 
    If this is important to this actress then by all means -- stick up for the people she feels like she needs to stick up for.
    Everyone can do that -- the idea that she is protected by free speech, as your cartoon implies, is misguided.  Nobody is saying she should go to jail or be fined...free speech protects the right to an opinion.  Does not mean your employer needs to accept you making this opinion public.  Up to them. 
    People can also boycott Disney if they feel so aggrieved.

edited February 2021
    Also -- that website is total dogshit.  This is my opinion.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Disney Death Star is Communist China? We've certainly come a long way since McCarthy-era Hollywood blacklists. Gina Carano is no Dalton Trumbo, that's for damn sure. Free Speech? Her speech is laden with conspiracy theories, transphobia, and denigration of culture and religion. It's sad that people think they can say anything without consequence.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Consider yourself lucky. I have had non stop stuff on mine about the impeachment and Trump.  

just noted the chinese flag on the "death star" THAT is fucking hilarious

mickeyrat said:

just noted the chinese flag on the "death star" THAT is fucking hilarious

Yeah I almost feel badly that I gave that website a click but it was pretty funny just to scan.  They are still very upset about school names changing in CA.  :lol:  

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited February 2021
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

We’re talking about voters and citizens. My reply had nothing to do with trump himself, congress or the senate. I haven’t seen any support for the riot anywhere. Every single person I know, talk to, read posts of have all said it was the wrong thing to do and agree everyone involved should be punished. Are you saying that a large portion of the 74 million who voted for Trump agree with the riot? I just don’t see any evidence of that. I see lots of evidence of the exact opposite by everyone condemning it.I’m sure if I looked real hard I could dig up a few crazies who supported it, but they would be a very small minority.Again, were back to painting a broad picture and labeling 1/4 of the country (half of the voting population) as terrorists based on the action of very few, and that seems to have become a common theme and I disagree with it. That’s not a way to build unity and move forward by labeling everyone you disagree with as racist or terrorist.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

We’re talking about voters and citizens. My reply had nothing to do with trump himself, congress or the senate. I haven’t seen any support for the riot anywhere. Every single person I know, talk to, read posts of have all said it was the wrong thing to do and agree everyone involved should be punished. Are you saying that a large portion of the 74 million who voted for Trump agree with the riot? I just don’t see any evidence of that. I see lots of evidence of the exact opposite by everyone condemning it.I’m sure if I looked real hard I could dig up a few crazies who supported it, but they would be a very small minority.Again, were back to painting a broad picture and labeling 1/4 of the country (half of the voting population) as terrorists based on the action of very few, and that seems to have become a common theme and I disagree with it. That’s not a way to build unity and move forward by labeling everyone you disagree with as racist or terrorist.
    Donald Trump's polling says otherwise. There is a real dark underbelly in your country right now.
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Donald Trump's polling says otherwise. There is a real dark underbelly in your country right now.

trump didnt create it. he exposed it. emboldened it.but its always been there.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    mickeyrat said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

I think a lot of

trump didnt create it. he exposed it. emboldened it.but its always been there.
    Exactly.  Reminds me of Henry Rollins saying on day one of Trump's term sort-of in office, "America is now more transparent than ever."

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

55% of republicans believe the “use of force is appropriate to ‘protect the traditional American way of life.’”  Sorry, but a large % of Americans supported the armed (why were they armed?) protest at the Michigan state house and the insurrection and insurrectionists at the capitol. Why haven’t all the perps been turned in by family and friends? Because they support their actions and share their beliefs. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

55% of republicans believe the “use of force is appropriate to ‘protect the traditional American way of life.’”  Sorry, but a large % of Americans supported the armed (why were they armed?) protest at the Michigan state house and the insurrection and insurrectionists at the capitol. Why haven’t all the perps been turned in by family and friends? Because they support their actions and share their beliefs. 
    Turned in by friends or family? Really? That’s your argument. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Guess you missed the first part of my post? Yes, if you have family and friends who are terrorists and you don’t turn them in for doing terrorist type things, then you’re supporting terrorism. “You’re either with us or against us.”

Do you disagree with my last sentence? If so, why? I’d love to hear your argument.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Guess you missed the first part of my post? Yes, if you have family and friends who are terrorists and you don’t turn them in for doing terrorist type things, then you’re supporting terrorism. “You’re either with us or against us.”

Do you disagree with my last sentence? If so, why? I’d love to hear your argument.
    I have no interest in being your argument of today. I regretted my post as soon as I hit “post”. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

I have no interest in being your argument of today. I regretted my post as soon as I hit “post”. 
    Weak sauce. Guess you can claim that you were "cancelled?"

Brilliantati©
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

No. Not cancelled. My choice to not engage with someone like you. No point. I don’t see much a difference with talking to you or one of these far right nuts. You will never call out your side on anything. It’s evident by the news stories that you choose to NOT post or speak about. Same like them. There’s always an excuse. My sincere apologies for even opening this line of communication. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

No. Not cancelled. My choice to not engage with someone like you. No point. I don’t see much a difference with talking to you or one of these far right nuts. You will never call out your side on anything. It’s evident by the news stories that you choose to NOT post or speak about. Same like them. There’s always an excuse. My sincere apologies for even opening this line of communication. 
    Feel free to post news stories of the other side that makes "both sides the same." Or respond to what I posited. Or not. What are you afraid of? Facts? Truth? Data? Science? And you did engage with me and when challenged, after I pointed out how ridiculous your claim was, you ran away and now complain about "engaging with someone like me." Guess you're in the wrong forums. Fucking weak sauce. Please, use the ignore feature.

Brilliantati©
    edited February 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Feel free to post news stories of the other side that makes "both sides the same." Or respond to what I posited. Or not. What are you afraid of? Facts? Truth? Data? Science? And you did engage with me and when challenged, after I pointed out how ridiculous your claim was, you ran away and now complain about "engaging with someone like me." Guess you're in the wrong forums. Fucking weak sauce. Please, use the ignore feature.
    Weak sauce? How old are you. I apologized for engaging. Nobody is running away. Nobody runs away from you. More like avoiding your nonsense 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
    edited February 2021
    I am guessing 49.

Or, 19.

Or, 69.

Something with a 9 in it.

Doesn't look like Nobody runs away as much as he should.  From whomever...a whole bunch of people hitting poor Nobody in the face.

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    I am guessing 49.

Or, 19.

Or, 69.

Doesn't look like Nobody runs away as much as he should.

Ha! That’s some movie poster. Is there a variant?
    nicknyr15 said:
    I am guessing 49.

Or, 19.

Or, 69.

Doesn't look like Nobody runs away as much as he should.

Ha! That’s some movie poster. Is there a variant?

There was a purple, limited, but it sold out before officially going on sale.

There were only 9 of them.