______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
    A paper protractor is currently on my turntable. Been doing this wrong for too long! 
    www.cluthelee.com

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2021

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Classic!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641

sounds fucking awesome.  have the volume low but they have some highly qualified people working for them in producing the catalog for vinyl. I personally wouldn't think twice now about getting any of the early stuff that's a reissue....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,645

Robert Ludwig 2A/3A Cut

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    MedozK said:
    Robert Ludwig 2A/3A Cut

This is the one I have.  It's NM on the record and VG+ on the sleeve.  Very quiet, but it is a tend thin.  Could use some more oomph.  What's the link on yours?

https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Joel-The-Stranger/release/13782676
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • halvhalv Posts: 676

mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    Robert Ludwig 2A/3A Cut

This is the one I have.  It's NM on the record and VG+ on the sleeve.  Very quiet, but it is a tend thin.  Could use some more oomph.  What's the link on yours?

https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Joel-The-Stranger/release/13782676
    Mine is a Pitman pressing. I have multiple copies of it with differing plate numbers. My best is what some consider a promo, it has the gold promotional stamp on the back of the cover, but the plates are 2A/3A. So not quite the 2A/2A that you see on the WLPs, but still early.

https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Joel-The-Stranger/release/10727188

1A/1A First Pressing

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,811

I love this one. 
    edited January 2021

I hadn’t seen this Capitol label before. But I found it on Discogs. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on

GlowGirl said:

On a roll, love me some Pink Floyd.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,739