• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    #didyoustealmymoney
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • toolietoolie Posts: 388

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    toolie said:

Nice, where there any cassettes with the girl cover?
    MedozK said:
    toolie said:

Nice, where there any cassettes with the girl cover?
    You know, I have no idea lol. I’ve only seen this one. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596

^^^Mike needs decaf^^^flashback...my mom recently said what was that terrible music you used to listen to! Pretty sure she was remembering this.

Loujoe said:

Sweet

sure you have a nice collection^^^
    Last time I 'recently' saw suicidal was about 2008. They dedicated subliminally (I think) to the old timers...this is the only st record i know or have. Jumped back into the pit, took a solid shove and couldn't bend down to tie my shoes for about a week! I'm better now...ready to hop back in if ya know what wasn't around. 
    Man Neil had been putting out a lot of stuff lately but this new Crazy Horse show he just announced sounds like a must have. Got me in a Neil mood. 

I appreciate pfp. Sometimes my brain is not sure how to arrange the barrage of sounds and intentional awkward timing. Whatever anyway. Pets is pretty fantastic.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    Loujoe said:
     I appreciate pfp. Sometimes my brain is not sure how to arrange the barrage of sounds and intentional awkward timing. Whatever anyway. Pets is pretty fantastic.
    I loved the quirkiness of the first album. Their second album is terrrible.
    That one with Tahitian Moon and others is killer (i like it)for me. I dont know which is the first. 
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    Loujoe said:
    That one with Tahitian Moon and others is killer (i like it)for me. I dont know which is the first. 
    The picture of the cassette is their first album
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

sonic attack on my earballs. Massive on tape. Dig? 
    Stones b-sides galore. Love it. 2 bucks. A nice book too. I saw it and hoped it was vinyl but tapes are ok.
    came with a great book.

Who's that guy on the top?
    Photo bomb?
    After reading on I think it's  Ian Stewart (piano, organ, keyboard player). The Boom of the stones
    @brianlux
    Would never have grabbed nils lofgren if it wasn't for you. Look forward to cranking it.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Loujoe said:
    @brianlux
    Would never have grabbed nils lofgren if it wasn't for you. Look forward to cranking it.

Nice batch of cassettes there, Lou! 
    Funny thing is, I love Nils work but don't have and have not heard Silver Lining.  To be honest, his solo work is a bit inconsistent, but when it's on, it's great.  In any case, checking out the review on AllMusic, and sampling it, Silver Lining appears this may be one of Nils' best solo efforts.  So glad you mentioned it and I will definitely keep an eye out for it!
    Also, if you get a chance, check out his first, self-title, solo LP.  It's (so far!) my favorite:
    Primary

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Hey if I don't like it you owe me 49 cents! I just like trying different music. Getting sick of all my go to stuff.

The kinks is a fun one so far.
    Found vs. For 50 cents. No insert.

Ministry: the land of rape and honey for 8 bucks. Had it on cd a long time ago.

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    ^^^^ Both great albums! Sweet finds!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit